Sneeze Fetish Forum

What games have you been playing?

Heathcliff

I bought Star Wars: Knights of hte Old Republic on Switch for about $9. I played a little bit of it a long, long time ago, and have enjoyed Bioware's subsequent RPGs like Jade Empire, Mass Effect series, and Dragon Age. I still don't really understand the combat system for Knights of the Old Republic but I guess we'll see how it goes this time around. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stray.  I like the novelty of playing as a cat, and it's fun so far!

World of Warcraft ftw :rockon:

Which reminds me, I'm late for a mythic!

Everyone on the night shift play nice til the Staff get back in the morning 😛

• 1 month later...

I'm currently playing Doraemon: Story of Seasons (the first one). A sequel called Doraemon Story of Seasons: Friends of the Great Kingdom is coming out November 2nd. (Switch; both of them)

I'm also playing Little Busters English Edition. (PC/Steam)

And, on my 3DS I'm playing Pocket Card Jockey (close to completing it) (after six years, LOL)

• 4 weeks later...

Got done with New Tales From the Borderlands last weekend. Honestly kinda a disappointment. Looks great, but the story is all over the place.

Been looking for something to play. I tried to get through the Witcher 3 but it's not grabbing me right now.

I haven't really been playing anything lately. I might get that Mario Vs Rabbids game on the Switch. Not sure yet. :)

Wasting some time playing Warped Kart Racers recently.  This is a perfectly normal post that has nothing at all to do with me never shutting up about cartoon aliens.

Spoiler

just kidding lmao

20221024-185327.jpg

I'm getting excited for Wednesday. That's the day that they put Mario Party 1 and 2 on the switch online service!

I might be the only person that cares.

• 1 month later...

Genshin Impact mostly. But anxiously awaiting Story od Seasons: A Wonderful Life which I will be getting from Japan next month because I don't have the patience to wait for its release here in the US on June 20th. 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve just started playing Hogwarts Legacy. A few months later than most others!

• 1 month later...

I just bought Dreamlight Valley after saying in another thread that I miss playing games where you build a life and go on little adventures.  I haven't really done much yet, but it looks good.  I hope I manage to actually, y'know, get to play it and stuff.  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a gamer per se but sometimes I download "Candy Crush" and play a few rounds until I can't get further and then I delete it again just to download it once more every year or so. 

Been thinking about buying a Nintendo Switch for some time now just to start "playing" Disney Dream Valley and Animal Crossing.