• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So much Minecraft lately, both by myself and also with like six or seven people from here. It's been a blast!

19 hours ago, Jejune said:

So much Minecraft lately, both by myself and also with like six or seven people from here. It's been a blast!

Came here to say this!

Sheep.png

Lol sheep!

I’m playing Owlboy- early days but it’s very fun so far. It’s cheap and probably worth the price

I recently (I say recently; past couple months) got back into Pokémon Go and I am enjoying it so much~ They've made such huge improvements from when it was first released. I caught my first shiny a couple weeks back (an Aerodactyl) and spent 3 hours during the Eevee community day with my brother (and have now got the full set of shiny Eeveelutions ^w^) and I am so pumped for the Chikorita community day on September 22nd~ A little bummed I didn't get a shiny Houndour during the Johto festival, but I got four Raikous, so that has to count for something, right? >w<

/nerd rant over

On 2/5/2018 at 1:18 PM, Anatoli said:

Latest game I got is Celeste. It's a tricky platforming game about a girl who wants to climb a mountain but the story seems to focus mostly on her mental state which is something I always find interesting if done well. It has great music and visuals (very nice pixel art), challenging gameplay and interesting story so far. I'm only in chapter 4 I think but I hope the game stays this good.

I love this game, it broke my dang heart! 

I know this is mostly a video game oriented crowd but I recently played this rad board game called Concept. A+, would recommend 

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing Yo-kai Watch Blasters Red Cat Corps on my 3DS, but I've reached an impasse.  Hopefully one day I'l be able to beat it.

Currently I'm playing Gauken Club on my Nintendo Switch and Picross 3D Round 2 on my 3DS. 

spiderman PS4 is a console seller it’s that good might be my favourite Spider-Man interpretation I’ve seen if you haven’t played it you need to it’s one of a kind

• 2 weeks later...

I recently beat Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles. (Switch)

Still playing:

Nintendo Switch:

Gakuen Club

3DS:

Picross 3D Round 2

Yo-kai Watch Blasters Moon Rabbit Crew (maybe; the new update comes out today)

PC:

I'm thinking of continuing my playthrough of Clannad. (It's my first time on After Story.)

just beat

dragons quest 11

spiderman PS4 

ghostbusters 2 episodes for PlayStation vr 

Still playing 

splatoon 2 multiplayer 

fortnite sometimes

Replaying red dead on PlayStation now

I'm having trouble picking up the PC/Steam games again. Most (nearly all) are visual novels/otome games. If there's anyone else that plays them, what do you do to psych yourself up and play them? Especially visual novels/otome games again. I'm torn between finishing all of/the rest of Clannad's After Story (I'm at 63 hours) or staring Higurashi When They Cry Hou chapter 5. I guess I need to keep in mind I don't have to finish it all in one day.  

Just got Astro bot rescue mission for PlayStation vr and its definitely the best vr game I’ve ever played its short butt fun and there’s lots of replay value 

I started playing Megaman 11 last night. I find it a lot harder than the other Mega Man games thus far but I'm sure it's just a matter of figuring out how to handle everything and how to approach everything. :)

Recently beat:

Nothing

Backlog:

(3DS, Nintendo Switch, and PC) = A lot (over 50 games)

Currently playing:

Clannad (After Story)
Learn Japanese to Survive Hiragana Battle
Higurashi When they Cry Hou Chapter 5

Just bought three more new games off Steam. I nearly have 50 games in my Steam library now. I bought Learn Japanese to Survive Hiragana Battle, Learn Japanese to Survive Katakana War, and Learn Japanese to Survive Kanji Combat. Honestly, I can already read hiragana and katakana, but bought all three and started Hiragana battle as a refresher. Already played 2 hours so far and the battles get difficult just in regards to enemy strength. I can't wait to start Kanji Combat.

I hope Nyan Love (Kitty Love, Way to Look for Love) gets an English translation soon and it's actually decent. So many otome/visual novel games being ported to Switch are poor in terms of translation. I don't even think the one [visual novel] coming out on the 11th of this month is a decent translation either.  :(

Always good to see you CuteLittleNose - you're so much more of a gamer than me, I would love to chat with you about games sometime. :)

I've just completed the main story of Spider-Man, and have adored it from start to finish.

It's only on the PS4 and still a bit expensive, so maybe wait until it is preowned. But if you were a fan of Spider-Man as a kid I can't recommend it enough. Spoilers (sort of) alert but here is a video:

4 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

Always good to see you CuteLittleNose - you're so much more of a gamer than me, I would love to chat with you about games sometime. :)

Sure, I would love that. :) 

Recently beat:

Backlog:

Currently playing:

Learn Japanese to Survive Katakana War
Clannad (After Story)
Higurashi When they Cry Hou Chapter 5

Learn Japanese to Survive Hiragana Battle was very short in terms of story. Took me 7 hours to complete it. It's easy if you know hiragana. Be prepared to spend lots more hours on it if you don't.

Just played through The Astyanax.  It's a really short game, and I wouldn't call it original or particularly great, but I liked it.  It has some neat bosses and...well I could beat it in one sitting, so that helps!

Kind of has a "interesting" twist for a final boss, though...

Recently beat:

Learn Japanese to Survive Katakana War

Backlog:

Currently playing:

Learn Japanese to Survive Kanji Combat

Learn Japanese to Survive Katakana War was short as well. It took me 8 hours to beat as I already know katakana.

Most of my time in Kanji Combat is spent writing the characters and their readings. It's like there's 20-30 minutes of notes and 5 minutes of gameplay because writing notes makes the battles too easy. The monsters are much weaker in kanji combat than the hiragana and katakana games. But I'm still having fun.

8 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

I'm detecting a theme

Do you need to learn Japanese? :P

Yep, I need to learn Japanese if I hope to be a translator or interpreter someday. :)

Wild arms million memories I’ve been playing a lot lately it’s free but u have to have a japanise acount it’s really fun try it 

On 9/16/2018 at 3:55 PM, Heathcliff said:

Spider-Man 😮

If you are interested in this game and have the cash, it’s really good.

I'm guessing I'm maybe halfway and I've enjoyed it so far. Swinging around the city is a lot of fun.

On 10/4/2018 at 3:00 AM, Bondi said:

I started playing Megaman 11 last night. I find it a lot harder than the other Mega Man games thus far but I'm sure it's just a matter of figuring out how to handle everything and how to approach everything. :)

I only played the demo but I kept dying in the boss fight. So i agree, seemed pretty hard.

Also I just started playing Yakuza 0. I think I might like this game a lot but I have to play some more before I can say for sure.