Sneeze Fetish Forum

What games have you been playing?

Heathcliff

22 hours ago, Cutelittlenose said:

Yep, I need to learn Japanese if I hope to be a translator or interpreter someday. :)

Best of luck :)

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm gonna be starting FallOut 4 in order to actually know a thing or 2 when 76 comes out. I'm horrible at gaming, but my husband wants me to learn, so here we go... lol

I've started playing Octopath Traveller. Is anyone else playing this? Who did you start with?

I started as Cyrus the Scholar and am trying to recruit Ophilia the Cleric.

Edited by Heathcliff

Like a few others in this thread, I've spent my fair share of time on Stardew Valley. The characters and art style are both top-notch! Lately, I've been playing Madden 19 and Mass Effect Andromeda on XB1. The original ME trilogy puts Andromeda to SHAME, I have no idea why I still play lol.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:32 PM, normandy said:

Like a few others in this thread, I've spent my fair share of time on Stardew Valley. The characters and art style are both top-notch! Lately, I've been playing Madden 19 and Mass Effect Andromeda on XB1. The original ME trilogy puts Andromeda to SHAME, I have no idea why I still play lol.

I’ve never played mass effect should is it good

7 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

I’ve never played mass effect should is it good

I totally recommend it! The original trilogy is entirely backwards compatible (at least for the 360), and bundled together is about $30. Plus, with the branching story line, you can definitely play it more than once.

6 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

Cool I got the first one on steam for a good price very excited i hope it doesn’t let me down

Have fun!! But beware, it's hard to put down

Rhythm Heaven Megamix has been getting me through the last couple of weeks. I picked it up on a whim, realized the devs also made WarioWare (a long time favorite), and had a lot of trouble putting it down until recently. :lol: I'm a sucker for any game with good music, and this was absolutely no exception. I can't wait to revisit it when I go home for the holidays and continue to achievement hunt the fuck out of it.

I still have Ultra Sun on the back burner, which I'm... halfway through? Definitely want to finish that one out eventually, too. 

1 hour ago, Esstrosa said:

Just beat mass effect I’m definitely getting the rest that was a tight story and great gameplay seriously good 

AWESOME! Just know that it only goes up from here. ME2 is widely regarded as one of the best video game sequels of the past decade. More characters (that are still awesome), much better graphics, and sharper gameplay without that mako stuff. I wish I could wipe my memory and play it for the first time all over again!

PS: Without spoilers for people on this thread who haven't played, did you choose paragon, renegade or a little bit of both?

• 2 weeks later...

been playing soul caliber 6 it's pretty good, but am pretty pissed off I don't have internet at home ( I use the local library's internet, on my laptop for forum, facebook ect ect) so I took my xbox1x to a friends to try to get some of the extra's for fallout 4 to work which I had bought a long time ago, like the nuka world (and other) dlc's, instead the game did an update and erased all the dlc I had and all my mods and all the creation club stuff I had too and I'm really angry about it, I don't even want to play fallout 4 now! am from what I've seen I don't want anything to do with fallout 76 either truthfully how about you guys/ gals? are any of you excited for the fallout 76 game coming out? 

On 11/17/2018 at 11:39 PM, Kurn'la said:

been playing soul caliber 6 it's pretty good,

Ooh, exciting! I've played Soul Caliber in the past, though I always preferred 2D fighting games.

I've been playing Pokemon- Let's Go Eevee (or as I call it "When is that damn fish going to evolve?"). I bought this on day one, I don't usually do that but it's a nostalgia party for me.

It's not the best but is fun, if you were into Pokemon right at the start. You can get Magikarp out and have it follow behind you flopping around like an idiot.

On 11/5/2018 at 4:52 PM, normandy said:

AWESOME! Just know that it only goes up from here. ME2 is widely regarded as one of the best video game sequels of the past decade. More characters (that are still awesome), much better graphics, and sharper gameplay without that mako stuff. I wish I could wipe my memory and play it for the first time all over again!

PS: Without spoilers for people on this thread who haven't played, did you choose paragon, renegade or a little bit of both?

Just beat mass effect 2 and 3 that was awsome I’m probably gonna buy the art book yeh I did paragon and renegade butt I don’t think it did me much good they gotta ramaster it for PS4 that would be sweet is mass effect andromeda any good I’ve heard conflicting things about it

I've been retro gaming with some Assassin's Creed 2, which I had never played before - it stands up pretty damn well even today. Great recreations of historical Italy, plus Ezio is an absolute dude :D 

On 11/19/2018 at 3:54 PM, NoV said:

I've been retro gaming with some Assassin's Creed 2, which I had never played before - it stands up pretty damn well even today. Great recreations of historical Italy, plus Ezio is an absolute dude :D 

I played 2 after 3 and Black Flag. AC2 needs a nextgen remaster!

16 hours ago, normandy said:

I played 2 after 3 and Black Flag. AC2 needs a nextgen remaster!

Assassins creed the first one was my favourite 

On 11/19/2018 at 2:26 PM, Esstrosa said:

Just beat mass effect 2 and 3 that was awsome I’m probably gonna buy the art book yeh I did paragon and renegade butt I don’t think it did me much good they gotta ramaster it for PS4 that would be sweet is mass effect andromeda any good I’ve heard conflicting things about it

Andromeda is so close to being a good game, yet so far also. It feels different than the original trilogy with more mobile combat and an emphasis on exploration. These features actually work quite well, and are good building blocks for the franchise. Yet it still tries to replicate the narrative experience of 1-3 with mixed results. The characters aren't as interesting or fleshed out, and even with patches the cutscenes can be horrendous at times.

I'm super late to the party, but I recently started playing Assassins Creed. It's amazing and it's one of those games that makes me want to get out and buy a PlayStation, as I'm sure the gaming experience would be much better on a PS than on the computer I'm using now.

(Alas, no money, but a woman can dream, right? ^^)

Edited by Selene
On 11/26/2018 at 7:07 AM, normandy said:

Andromeda is so close to being a good game, yet so far also. It feels different than the original trilogy with more mobile combat and an emphasis on exploration. These features actually work quite well, and are good building blocks for the franchise. Yet it still tries to replicate the narrative experience of 1-3 with mixed results. The characters aren't as interesting or fleshed out, and even with patches the cutscenes can be horrendous at times.

Beat it it was good butt your right the animation was ugly as f bioware are actually making another game called anthem what do you think about I’m worried because EA are envolved and I really hate EA

Street Fighter 3 keeps me sane again;

It's funny that they made a really good game that no-one seemed to like

Edited by Heathcliff
On 11/30/2018 at 3:48 PM, Esstrosa said:

Beat it it was good butt your right the animation was ugly as f bioware are actually making another game called anthem what do you think about I’m worried because EA are envolved and I really hate EA

Anthem looks like a clone of Destiny, a game I thought was extremely underwhelming. Bioware is straying away from the narrative-based games like Mass Effect which put them on the map, which makes me nervous.

1 hour ago, Heathcliff said:

Street Fighter 3 keeps me sane again;

It's funny that they made a really good game that no-one seemed to like

I had some fun on Street Fighter IV. I guess when Mortal Kombat is around, other fighting games just don't play as well lol