• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I  just beat Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and currently have 45 hours clocked in. Now for the post-game!

And now I can focus on Death Mark and the Lego Harry Potter collection and my reading.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started Detroit: Become Human not too long ago! I’ve already watched a play through of it on YouTube, but I’m very excited to be playing it myself now. 😁

I’m also giving OneShot a try on my computer in the meantime. I honestly adore it so far!

I've been getting really into Brawlhalla for the PS4 recently. It's multiplatform, free to play, and all microtransactions are just cosmetic. It's super fun to play and pretty easy to get into. I would say it took me about a good 5-10 minutes to get the basics down well, and the community on YT and reddit are pretty insightful sources of you wanna improve. Right now, I'm proud to say that I'm a full on Rayman main in the game.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:13 AM, Cutelittlenose said:

I  just beat Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and currently have 45 hours clocked in. Now for the post-game!

And now I can focus on Death Mark and the Lego Harry Potter collection and my reading.

God damn- you did that quicker than me.

I love how you see the little pokemon walking in the grass

On 12/23/2018 at 10:01 AM, Heathcliff said:

God damn- you did that quicker than me.

I love how you see the little pokemon walking in the grass

I know! It's really unique.

I'm still playing Death Mark. But I did get Katamari Damacy Reroll for th Nintendo Switch for Christmas. So, I'll be playing that, too. I haven't started the Lego Harry Potter Collection yet.

Finally bought Stardew Valley and have become hopelessly addicted! Currently trying to romance and marry Elliott! He's too cute! :blush:

Have been playing a ton of Eternal Card Game during the holidays. Anyone who likes card games should try it out. It's kind of a mix of Mtg and Hearthstone, and is playable on Pc, mobile and xbox :)

I just got Spiderman for the PS4. It's everything I hoped for it to be and so much more.  And for the first time in years,  my dad and I are staying some quality time over video games.  I'm not into the supthhero genre,  but he's a huge comic and movie buff. So learning about references to the franchise while having fun playing is the best thing ever.

Dying over Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!, currently. My Eevee is a girl and I named her River and she's the best 😭 Things have been weird for me lately, so it's been so nice to plunge into nostalgia for the last few days and relive being eight years old in a fun new way. I just got done trading Pokémon with @Heathcliff and I'm pumped as hell about my Gengar. :lol: 

I caved and finally downloaded The Arcana and I'm knee deep in Julian and totally understand why I kept seeing him on my tumblr dash.

Playing through Dead Space 2 for the first time - can't say I feel great about stomping on the corpses, but got to get that loot, right...?

I've been playing super smash bros ultimate and it's amazing worth it and the first metel gear and final fantasy 7 on the PlayStation mini classic 

I'm really enjoying World of Light! It doesn't size up to subspace emissary, but it adds a welcome splash of RPG to smash.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Anatoli said:

I installed Skyrim and a bunch of mods and now I'm hooked on it again..

Haven't touched Skyrim in a while because this happens to me as well. And I find that it is somehow impossible to only play "a little bit" of Skyrim :lol:

I'm busy with college work most of the time but when I have free time I still enjoy minecraft. My 11 year old sister is into it as well so when I visit home I try to find some time to play  with her on a shared world. We built a unicorn statue  :proud: