Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Best Sneezes, Nose Blows, and Runny Nose Self-Obs

Sneezarifiic

Hi there! I thought it would be fun for us all to recount our favorite nose-blowing self-obs. Here's mine:

I woke up in the middle of the night, needing a drink of water, when my nose started to run. I hurried about looking for the tissue box, which was normally in the bathroom, but it wasn't there! I searched all over the house, not knowing the cat gotten to it last night and reduced it to shreds. After 15 minutes of searching, my nose was running horribly (picture strings of mucus hanging down past my chin). There were no tissues, and I had to resort to toilet paper (I HATE doing that. My nose always gets so chapped). So anyway, I ran back to the bathroom (mucus at the level of my chest by now) and grabbed some toilet paper. And wow, did I blow. I blew like I never had before. It sounded like the wettest, most gurgly, foghorn you've ever heard. And it didn't stop there. That was a followed by a nuclear, back-bending sneeze. "AAAAAARRRRSSSHOOOOOO!!!!!!" Mucus exploded out of both nostrils. My hands, face, and toilet paper were soaked. I grabbed more toilet paper to blow. "HRRRSCHHHH!!!!" "AAAAAARRRRSSSHOOOO!!!!" "HRSCHHHH!!!" You get the idea.  Basically, it was just a cycle of gurgly foghorn honking blows and mucusy, wet, nuclear sneezes . 25 minutes later, I was sitting in a chair, toilet paper all around me, covered in mucus. I don't know when the cycle stopped, but I somehow cleaned myself up, sneezed a few more times ("YAAAAARRRRSHOOOOOOO!!!!!") blew my nose a LOT more times ("HRSCHHHHH!!!!") and went to bed, occasionally waking up to sneeze and blow my nose a few more times. This turned into an awful cold, one of the snottiest, sneeziest, colds I've ever had. I have very violent sneezes and nose blows for a girl.?

P.S. Quick visual: Wavy, golden, waist length hair, blue eyes, slender shape, small nose and mouth, about 5'3.

Archived