Sneeze Fetish Forum

ffxv sneeze headcanons

ChichaiSenpai

Replying belatedly, but OMG you guys are the friggin' best. Cashew, that kinkmeme prompt fill had me wiggling in my chair with happiness. <3 Gladio's sound just undoes me, and you got it so very right. 

Geist, where do you find such magical clips?? Gladio /in uniform/ by the campfire, ugh, I am dead, please forward my mail to the afterlife. *_*

I have registered to the other forum (at least I think I have?), in case you decide to post your Gladnis there, because holy heck those two. <3<3<3

Can I just say how much this thread makes me happy? Thoughts of Prompto as a multiple sneezer who blesses himself-- so perfectly adorable. I can picture him the type who talks about his sneezes, too-- like, "wow, that was a big one," or, "hang on, guys, I'm sure there's another one in there--"

<3

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys . . . I started shipping Nyx with Luna and suddenly, a wild bunch of fuckery appeared!  I need to be stopped.  I'm hung up on FOUR pairings in this damn fandom, JFC.  

I'll let you guys know when I post my idiocy over there!  SOON. 

Suddenly I care desperately about Nyx and Luna. *_* Can I send profoundest encouragement to your muse? All these things I didn't know I needed in my life. 

I replied there, but at the risk of sounding repetitive, I wanted to reply here, too. The world needs more FFXV sin, holy crap, you are lighting up my life right now. Thank you <3

13 minutes ago, TrapRose said:

I replied there, but at the risk of sounding repetitive, I wanted to reply here, too. The world needs more FFXV sin, holy crap, you are lighting up my life right now. Thank you <3

Eeeee!!!! :D  So happy you liked it!  Like I said, I've got WAY too much of it lol.  Promptis, Gladnis, Lunyx, and uh . . . wtf do people called younger Regis and younger Clarus?  That, too.  HELP ME, GOODBYE. 

12 hours ago, Geist said:

wtf do people called younger Regis and younger Clarus?  That, too.  HELP ME, GOODBYE. 

Regis and Clarus too?!? Let's see how fast I can embarrass myself with a high-pitched fangirl squee. eeeeee~ <3!!

Holy shit, I didn't expect to fall so hard for younger Clarus, but once I saw him (especially the fanarts, good lord), I just lost it.  LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON, JFC.

He writes differently from Gladio, but man, I've had a really good time with that nonsense.  That one will probably be an actual fic instead of just a short scene because it kind of grabbed me by the throat and ran.  I'm a sucker for courtly bullshit!

@TrapRose - thank you so much! I hope to write some more on that kinkmeme fill, real life's just been kicking my ass lately :sweatdrop:

@Geist - so excited to see FFXV fic from you!! (Also I think the ship name for Regis and Clarus is RegClar? There's not a lot of content for this ship, but I love them together both as younger guys and as middle-aged dads haha)

Also regarding earlier Ardyn discussion - I like the thought of him being photic (as well as generally photosensitive - you can't tell me a guy who's secretly 1000 daemons in a trench coat wouldn't have SOME kind of sensitivity to light, right?).

Pfffft, I was calling it "ShieldCrown" and laughing at myself.  Younger Regis is a little shit.  

And I can't stop laughing at the thought of Ardyn being 1000 daemons in a trench coat!!! :lol: Boy, I love to hate him.  

It's got such a small following at this point that you could probably call it whatever you like :laugh:

Ardyn is the guy we all love to hate.... someone really oughta make him suffer.

It's actually unusual for me into the "good guys" rather than the uh, darker side of things.  BUT WHATEVER.  Gladio is 10000% my type.  I'm so mad at Ardyn, it's hard for me to torture him, even though one would think this would be perfect reason. :lol:

Leave it to me to get a boner for the rare pair, too. :P

Btw, does anyone have evidence of Prompto or Noctis sneezing in the game?  My bestie swears up and down that they do, but I have never seen this and I've watched HOURS of gameplay from her and others.  

I totally feel that rare pair pain... most of my favourite ships in XV aren't the fan faves (and my partner dragged me into crackshipping Gladio/Nyx somehow which has zero content and we are Suffering). Anyway! Off-topic ramblings aside :sweatdrop:

Pretty sure Noctis and Prompto don't sneeze in game, though I'd love if that were the case! At least I haven't seen nor heard it happen after 100-odd hours of playing through myself, watching most of my partner's playthrough and combing the internet for all the content I can find.... alas.

Ha haaaa, so . . . *coughs*  I tried to make Gladnis X Nyx a thing, but Ignis would NOT go there with me. :lol:  Gladio was actually fine with it?  I ended up shipping Nyx with Luna and having Gladio be his BFF that just annoys the fuck out of long-suffering Ignis.

However . . . 

I did attempt some action between the three of them, anyway.  And Nyx was pretty sick.  Should I post that in my thread of Oh My Gods, What Now?? :awesum:

11 hours ago, Geist said:

Btw, does anyone have evidence of Prompto or Noctis sneezing in the game?  My bestie swears up and down that they do, but I have never seen this and I've watched HOURS of gameplay from her and others.  

Yep, Prompto does :D 

I haven't seen Noct sneeze (just mess with his hair lol) but my camera angle isn't usually on him front wise... so maybe? 

5 hours ago, Kisa said:

A wild Prompto appears!! <3

such a cutie~~

I'm so tickled that he was captured on camera, awwwwww. Thank you!

Also, I'd like to second the motion for sick Nyx, because (a) OF COURSE, and (b) I'm intrigued with the Gladnis angle. *_*

11 hours ago, Kisa said:

I haven't seen Noct sneeze (just mess with his hair lol) but my camera angle isn't usually on him front wise... so maybe? 

Oh shit.  It's exactly like I pictured!  That boy is too fucking cute.  Thank you so much for capturing/sharing this!! Bestie was gloating all afternoon when I showed her that she was, in fact, correct.  That whore. :lol:

12 hours ago, Cashew said:

@Geist omg, please do! I'd LOVE to see some sick Nyx :wub:

I'll totally post it when I get home, then!  I've got such a soft spot for Nyx.  That idiot. 

5 hours ago, TrapRose said:

A wild Prompto appears!! <3

such a cutie~~

I'm so tickled that he was captured on camera, awwwwww. Thank you!

Also, I'd like to second the motion for sick Nyx, because (a) OF COURSE, and (b) I'm intrigued with the Gladnis angle. *_*

I'm so totally taken with Prompto's sneeze, I'm gonna have to write more of it.  I had this terrible idea about an allergic voicemail.  HEH.  Guess what's gonna happen!

Ignis wouldn't quiiiiiiiiite let me go where I wanted to, but there's still some cheesy cuddling.  Gross affection is gross. ;)

@Kisa - this is GLORIOUS, thank you for sharing!

It's such a shame Prompto's sneeze isn't voiced, the animations are lovely though - it looks like a mini-fit or at least a double sneeze? And the way he doubles over and his whole body shakes with it is just. Gah. WOW.

No problem lovies! :happysmiley: I saw a gif on Tumblr of Prompto (thought he was dabbing during battle lol) so I had to check it out! 

This was the first catch - his entire body goes into it, so freaking cute! (Omg "mini fitting"! That's perfect!) I hate to say this but I'm almost glad the others aren't voiced, Gladio nearly kills me every time he sneaks his in. :lol:  

I'll def keep checking for Noct, too. He's easier to stare at than the others all buggering around lol. I watched him an entire their-night but got 3 from Gladio instead. That attention whore... lmao!

(Speaking of~ I'm not sure if this was brought up here but omg camping out with chocobos has him sneezing on a loop ... Hopefully I'll get a closer version on this! My love of chocobo allergies runs deep. coughCLOUD!cough) 

:winkiss:

40 minutes ago, Kisa said:

No problem lovies! :happysmiley: I saw a gif on Tumblr of Prompto (thought he was dabbing during battle lol) so I had to check it out! 

This was the first catch - his entire body goes into it, so freaking cute! (Omg "mini fitting"! That's perfect!) I hate to say this but I'm almost glad the others aren't voiced, Gladio nearly kills me every time he sneaks his in. :lol:  

I'll def keep checking for Noct, too. He's easier to stare at than the others all buggering around lol. I watched him an entire their-night but got 3 from Gladio instead. That attention whore... lmao!

(Speaking of~ I'm not sure if this was brought up here but omg camping out with chocobos has him sneezing on a loop ... Hopefully I'll get a closer version on this! My love of chocobo allergies runs deep. coughCLOUD!cough) 

:winkiss:

SHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTT . . . . . :boom:

I've seen the other one of Gladio sneezing on a loop close up, but not THIS one?? I'm . . . I'm going to fucking die now.  My love for Gladio runs hella deep and I need to be stopped immediately.

Heh, I totally have no forgotten your love of Cloud!! I promptly thought of him the first time I saw Prompto (heh, "promptly."  Shoot me.) and even though I was 10000% into Gladio and Ignis immediately, my adoration for Prompto shortly followed once I saw how he really was underneath that humor.  I knew I was in deep when I started to torture him. :lol: 

I also need to see Ignis do this more often.  Because of reasons. 

There's MORE? Kisa, you're a legend for finding all these!

44 minutes ago, Kisa said:

Yes. Good. :D Also possibly relevant to your interests: chapter 18 of this fic (Elixir by Mayoki) has Gladio suffering from an allergy to chocobos! (And Ignis with hay fever in chapter 15, be still my heart) It was written before the game's release so some parts are slightly off from the game canon, but still a good read if you're looking for some h/c for the boys.

.....is there any related content out there of Cloud? I recall reading a fic years ago that had a line about him suffering from various allergies, but no actual sneezes sadly :(

31 minutes ago, Cashew said:

There's MORE? Kisa, you're a legend for finding all these!

Yes. Good. :D Also possibly relevant to your interests: chapter 18 of this fic (Elixir by Mayoki) has Gladio suffering from an allergy to chocobos! (And Ignis with hay fever in chapter 15, be still my heart) It was written before the game's release so some parts are slightly off from the game canon, but still a good read if you're looking for some h/c for the boys.

.....is there any related content out there of Cloud? I recall reading a fic years ago that had a line about him suffering from various allergies, but no actual sneezes sadly :(

I totally read that fic.  I, too, give Ignis hay fever.  Picture him saying "hay fever" in that voice.  Go on. :2cool:

I know there used to be some really good Cloud content out there and I'm pretty sure Kisa wrote some of it!  I was into Seph myself, but Cloud had a soft spot in my heart.  I don't know how far back the content on this forum goes, but there are probably some Cloud fics lurking about.  

Fffuuuuuu----- now I'm thinking about Ignis and his "hay fever."  GOODBYE, I have things to do. :lol:

HOLYBALLS! KOI! OMFG! :woot0:  I didn't recognize your name! Haven't lurked around here in 5ever, "who is th... !!!!! Holyshit!!" :lol: 

*calms~* *lies~* I wasn't expecting to love Gladio as much as I did, I went in for notCloud solely. (I think I'm technically married to him, I'm still using "Kisa Strife" for everything lmao!) But omg even without sneezing Gladio is just UNFFFFF!xInfinity! (Esp the time gap holyhell! :drool: ) Prompto kills me since he's basically my headcanon Cloud with his adoraderp lol. ("Why did I give him a bloody CHAINSAW?!?") Ohhhh! I'm going to search out this torture asap! Muwaha!

Oh! For Cooking Momma~ I found a Japanese twitter that has a bunch of Iggy in a memory...post thing... (Can't tell I don't Twitter lol.) Pictures and videos much better than mine! 

I absolutely love they all have different sneeze animations that totally fit (snicker!) them. (And Gladio has...omg what, 3 now! His whole body rocking there...brbdyyying!!!) I'm glad I went off FF hiatus after X for this one!

So I don't thread jack too much lol: bit of info! During Gladio's side story (that I totally did ignoring the spoiler alerts lol), he's in dark, cold, damp caves and sneezes his ass off~  

:heart::winkkiss: 

Archived