Sneeze Fetish Forum

ffxv sneeze headcanons

ChichaiSenpai

Just now, Kisa said:

HOLYBALLS! KOI! OMFG! :woot0:  I didn't recognize your name! Haven't lurked around here in 5ever, "who is th... !!!!! Holyshit!!" :lol: 

*calms~* *lies~* I wasn't expecting to love Gladio as much as I did, I went in for notCloud solely. (I think I'm technically married to him, I'm still using "Kisa Strife" for everything lmao!) But omg even without sneezing Gladio is just UNFFFFF!xInfinity! (Esp the time gap holyhell! :drool: ) Prompto kills me since he's basically my headcanon Cloud with his adoraderp lol. ("Why did I give him a bloody CHAINSAW?!?") Ohhhh! I'm going to search out this torture asap! Muwaha!

Oh! For Cooking Momma~ I found a Japanese twitter that has a bunch of Iggy in a memory...post thing... (Can't tell I don't Twitter lol.) Pictures and videos much better than mine! 

I absolutely love they all have different sneeze animations that totally fit (snicker!) them. (And Gladio has...omg what, 3 now! His whole body rocking there...brbdyyying!!!) I'm glad I went off FF hiatus after X for this one!

So I don't thread jack too much lol: bit of info! During Gladio's side story (that I totally did ignoring the spoiler alerts lol), he's in dark, cold, damp caves and sneezes his ass off~  

:heart::winkkiss: 

I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU, DUDE!!!!  I wasn't sure you'd recognize me and I didn't want to be a lame fucker and be like, "DERP, HI!"  You know I'm an idiot.  HIT ME UP!  I've missed you!  :wub:

Gladio.  Unffghghaskdfjdlasfkjds, I'm . . . I'm SHOOK by Gladio.  If I could create a character designed to my specs?  It's him. :lol:   I'm  . . . going to check out this content now and I'm sure I will return screeching into the night!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Cashew said:

There's MORE? Kisa, you're a legend for finding all these!

Yes. Good. :D Also possibly relevant to your interests: chapter 18 of this fic (Elixir by Mayoki) has Gladio suffering from an allergy to chocobos! (And Ignis with hay fever in chapter 15, be still my heart) It was written before the game's release so some parts are slightly off from the game canon, but still a good read if you're looking for some h/c for the boys.

.....is there any related content out there of Cloud? I recall reading a fic years ago that had a line about him suffering from various allergies, but no actual sneezes sadly :(

Aw bless your heart! :D It's just me not progressing in my game and abusing the "save clip" function. :lol: Which I'm more than happy to do~! 

OHHH! I read that a while ago and then lost the link! :cry:  OMG Thank you! 

Oh man, I wrote a ton of Cloud on here ...omg over 10 years ago. With all the changes and the fic purge a few years ago (? I think?) I'm not sure if it's still on here. ("You Baka!" I'm crying!) Because torturing allergic-to-everything Cloud is what gives me life. :3! 

34 minutes ago, Geist said:

I totally read that fic.  I, too, give Ignis hay fever.  Picture him saying "hay fever" in that voice.  Go on. :2cool:

Hear that? That was the sound of all coherent thought leaving my head forever. I'm dead I'm done go on without me~

(also I'm definitely gonna hunt down all the Cloud and VII content! aaaa, I used to have such a crush on him back in the day.)

34 minutes ago, Kisa said:

Oh! For Cooking Momma~ I found a Japanese twitter that has a bunch of Iggy in a memory...post thing... (Can't tell I don't Twitter lol.) Pictures and videos much better than mine! 

WOW, this is an absolute goldmine of cute Iggy idle animations! Thank you for sharing! (I'm so amused by this video where he does his little head toss and rests a hand on his hip after sneezing. Like he knows exactly what he did.)

Not actually a sneeze but: this clip where Ignis tries to hold back a laugh at Noct's faceplant into the dirt has the cutest stifled snort-laugh sound (which also sounds a lot like what I imagine Iggy's stifled sneezes might sound like). That little "'Scuse me" at the end is so adorable too, I'm dead.

Ok mobile version sucks trying to keep my posts in order! :lol: 

@Geist Hit dat~! (You beat me... I need to get on computer, omg lol!) Dude he pretty much is perfect! I think I died most at his freakin' height! (My tall ass swoons when I see anything over 6'3" lol!) Plus he so reminds me of Opie from Sons of Anarchy... omg AU long haired biker Gladio... :skull2:  Oh wait I already died from hay fever Ignis... :drool: It just doesn't show much in game Mr. Curitive. Unless he runs out... *evil cackle!*

@Cashew I'm CRYING from that video! That was hella suggestive nasal sound/sniff! ASDJKD! "Excuse me." !!! Go on without me world! 

Ive been watching Advent Children a lot recently in preparation for VII Remake hype, I think I'll need to torture him some more~ oh darn! :wub: 

FUCK. I don't know who to torture!!  I already wrote about Prompto until I drove myself half-crazy today at work and now, I can't decide between Ignis and Gladio!  (Both. BOTH IS GOOD.)

Please just set me on fire. :lol:

(The rest of the forum has totally blocked this thread.) 

15 minutes ago, Kisa said:

@Cashew I'm CRYING from that video! That was hella suggestive nasal sound/sniff! ASDJKD! "Excuse me." !!! Go on without me world! 

Ive been watching Advent Children a lot recently in preparation for VII Remake hype, I think I'll need to torture him some more~ oh darn! :wub: 

Ugh, I know right. (I'm now curious as to what would happen if you overlaid that audio with his sneeze animation.... maybe it wouldn't match up well but who knows?)

2 minutes ago, Geist said:

FUCK. I don't know who to torture!!  I already wrote about Prompto until I drove myself half-crazy today at work and now, I can't decide between Ignis and Gladio!  (Both. BOTH IS GOOD.)

Please just set me on fire. :lol:

(The rest of the forum has totally blocked this thread.) 

....clearly the answer is all of them. Imeanwhat.

@Cashew Ohhh my god... Challenge accepted! (When I'm able to get access to computer. Muwahaha!!) 

@Geist *sage nod* Definitely all. Attacked by rare pollen spewing monster lolwhaaaat~ Ah! I need to catch up on fics too!

Oh no, my list is so demanding... playing with clips and reading hotness... :shifty: 

30 minutes ago, Kisa said:

@Cashew Ohhh my god... Challenge accepted! (When I'm able to get access to computer. Muwahaha!!) 

@Geist *sage nod* Definitely all. Attacked by rare pollen spewing monster lolwhaaaat~ Ah! I need to catch up on fics too!

I wish you luck! *u*

(also, do Malboros spew pollen? 'Cause a Malboro or similar plant-monster hunt would be a great scenario to afflict allergic misery on the whole party, I'm just sayin')

1 hour ago, Cashew said:

I wish you luck! *u*

(also, do Malboros spew pollen? 'Cause a Malboro or similar plant-monster hunt would be a great scenario to afflict allergic misery on the whole party, I'm just sayin')

I shall report with results! *salute!*

(Oh god, I had a flashback to FF8 with those damn things and want to cry. I fought so many to hit max level ughhhhh!) Though that is a brilliant idea! Shame if they had to wait to go back to town for a cure~ :3

I am down with this idea!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still hung up on the thought of Ignis saying "hay fever," you guys.  And I have to GO TO BED, but I'm like  . . . hay fever.

FUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu------------------Ignis, you're in deep shit tomorrow, pal.

Holy crap my signature/icon are so old... (I'm too depended on ipad and phone ugh.)

Computer is so huge I'm not used to this! LOL! And it ate my blog comment, but this is a good place to put this~

*drops FFXV wrong! bomb* 

(My PS4 upload playlist! 20 something Gladio dear gods!) WRONGNESS MAX! (I love that word deeply~)

Not gonna lie, I'm sure I'll upload a LOT more to it. LOL!

Hay fever Ignis~ UGH! Torture him double for me! 

@Cashew - What have I done?! (I can't stop laughing! "Well if you looked like you were talking!")

35 minutes ago, Kisa said:

Holy crap my signature/icon are so old... (I'm too depended on ipad and phone ugh.)

Computer is so huge I'm not used to this! LOL! And it ate my blog comment, but this is a good place to put this~

*drops FFXV wrong! bomb* 

(My PS4 upload playlist! 20 something Gladio dear gods!) WRONGNESS MAX! (I love that word deeply~)

Not gonna lie, I'm sure I'll upload a LOT more to it. LOL!

Hay fever Ignis~ UGH! Torture him double for me! 

So, I'm in bed with my headphones right now and I'm trying SUPER HARD not to wake up my spouse because I AM ABOUT TO HIT THE CEILING.  This is seriously the best day of my fucking life. :lol:

3 hours ago, Geist said:

I'm still hung up on the thought of Ignis saying "hay fever," you guys.  And I have to GO TO BED, but I'm like  . . . hay fever.

FUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu------------------Ignis, you're in deep shit tomorrow, pal.

Guhhh. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks there's something ridiculously hot just about the phrase "hay fever". And the thought of IGNIS saying the thing? Not to mention HAVING the thing? Sweet mercy, I'm gonna die.

3 hours ago, Kisa said:

@Cashew - What have I done?! (I can't stop laughing! "Well if you looked like you were talking!")

This is AMAZING, holy shit, I must have watched it a dozen times by now. [sighs dreamily]

The whole Wrongness Collection (heh) is great too - I still can't believe you caught the elusive Prompto sneeze in the wild!

Noct... you're next. :lol:

I am so dead. O. M. G. 

Between "Ignis saying 'hay fever'" and the WRONG BOMB, I've just... died. Poof!

I only looked away from this thread for, like, half a day!! And look what you guys did!

I love you all and hope to someday write fic of my own to share with you guys. Because you're all so super  <3<3<3

Yo, I don't even go here and have only ever appreciated the FF franchise from a distance, but just wanted to say that I'm enjoying being a spectator to this ridiculous boyband snezfest. Good job on being one of the few pure threads on the forum right now, and y'all are doing God's work with these clips.

10 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Yo, I don't even go here and have only ever appreciated the FF franchise from a distance, but just wanted to say that I'm enjoying being a spectator to this ridiculous boyband snezfest. Good job on being one of the few pure threads on the forum right now, and y'all are doing God's work with these clips.

This made me laugh unreasonably hard and I sounded suspiciously like a braying jackass. 

8 minutes ago, Geist said:

Cover for the hit album "Everyone is Wet and Photic." 

GEIST, OMFG. I cackled out loud at this. (I would buy that album.)

OHMYGOOOOOD! I ASCENDED! 

I'll use the money from medical science to fund the making of this album!

~ With Ignis' hit "Hay Fever", "Molting Chocobos", "Camping in the Rain", "Where's My Tissues?!", "Marlboro Attacks!" and many many more! ~

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

24 minutes ago, Kisa said:

~ With Ignis' hit "Hay Fever", "Molting Chocobos", "Camping in the Rain", "Where's My Tissues?!", "Marlboro Attacks!" and many many more! ~

I'm HOWLING, this is too much! (Someone's really gotta write the Malboro pollen sneezefest... I want to try it myself but I've got two unfinished kink meme fills to work on, please someone discourage me from this insanity)

Archived