Sneeze Fetish Forum

ffxv sneeze headcanons

ChichaiSenpai

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You say this like it's somehow a bad thing! :D I'm totally in awe of your writing speed, dude; you're a powerhouse. Mad respect. 

@Kisa that mid-battle Prompto sneeze is too precious, omg! :wub:

@Geist YEEEEESSSSSSS. Good. Not even the slightest bit sorry to have helped inspire all this Ravus wrongness.

....speaking of Ravus, so I maaayyy have started working on a li'l something. Sneak preview:

1563dcj.png

GODDAMN IT.  I HATE that I'm so into this asshole now.  I BLAME ALL OF YOU! :lol:

He's getting his own fucking story.  I won't even put it in my Thread O' Nonsense™.  

A couple of questions for you Ravus whores, though:

1.)  Do you prefer Kingsglaive or in-game Ravus? (I'm writing in-game Ravus because I think he's prettier.)

2.)  What's this mother fucker allergic to?  Everything? :lol:  You have any specifics you want to see?  

@Cashew aaaah Ravus art! That nose! I am swooningggg

@Geist defo in-game, for me. His whole look is so totally different in Kingsglaive, I just can't get into it. 

Hooray for Ravus wrong, you guys, I'm so happy to be here with you :D 

@Cashew OHMYGODNOYOUDIDNTASDFHKKFD! JUST... AHHH! He's so beautiful :cry: and so tortured looking omg~ (GRRR!!! My mail mass dumped on me, this was literally the first thing I saw when I woke up. Woke up to die!!! that is... so very worth it~) Just... *sobs* I heart you. ;3;! (And his hair is gorgeous! How you witchcraft that? :omg: Why can't I play with through screen?!)

@Geist THE OTHER ONE TRYING TO DO ME IN! Whooo I'm a Ravus-whore I'll try! (Ravenous for Ravus!) :D I like game-him WAY better personally- that one doesn't look like Prince Charming from Shrek. (Wtf KG? Why you do that?) 

Omg I was trying to figure out that question last night. He looks like he should have a list lol! I thought of like strong odors, Aranea's perfume she never wears except to destroy him ~what? :3 Ohh even mechanical MT military smells (ugh I go into hangers a LOT - jet fuel is brutal!). Psh, - I'm good with "everything"! Now I'm just fangirl babbling. :lol: 

@Kisa & @TrapRose - aaaa, thank you so much! <333

@Geist - DEFINITELY in-game Ravus for me. None of that knock-off Jaime Lannister nonsense we saw in Kingsglaive! Honestly, his design and entire character changed so much between the movie and the game, he's barely even the same character :lol: (I definitely prefer Luna's KG look, though.)

As for allergies.... damn. You know I've already mentioned the idea of him being allergic to sylleblossoms (though I'm a little on the fence about that one, it just seems too cruel). Kisa's suggestion of perfume is GREAT, though. It would give Aranea a way to torment him without having to even lift a finger. (And I bet Ardyn wears some kind of fancy cologne as well... I have a weird relationship with Ardyn/Ravus in that I don't really ship them, but I LOVE the idea of Ardyn teasing him.)

Welp, I guess I'm sold on perfume allergies. So much potential. 

@Cashew JAIME LANNISTER! I legit choked on my coffee omg! Someone called him Viserys earlier and I lost it. (With Cersei playing Luna this just got Game of Taboo real fast lmfao!)

GAAAASP! Ardyn would absolutely do that omg! (Maybe redeem him a bit from all my ANGER! Lol!) Maybe he'd do it to screw with him and Aranea. (I can def see her with fetish!)

I love the idea of sylleblossoms! That would be so adorable because Luna would feel so bad for him and make him some ...magic antihistamines :lol: (She has heally hands I'm sure she could do it!) He's such a puppy with her! The Altissia scene is what caused my 180 on him lol. 

2esUs3y.jpg

"So... I'm going to go inside now...." 

20 hours ago, Geist said:

Alright, you thirsty bitches . . .

Part one of this bullshit is posted. :shifty:  Please, let me know what you think! 

Think?!?! I am not capable of THOUGHT, after that. I am at work wondering where the nearest cold shower might be. 

So good aaaaaaaa~

@Kisa hey, if Noctis can make potions out of energy drinks (seriously, read the in-game descriptions for all the curatives, they're RIDICULOUS) I'm sure Luna can make some sort of magical antihistamine... right? (Also OMFG, that picture with Ravus in the sylleblossom field, I'm dying.)

@Geist YOU POSTED IT! Aaaaaa! <3

.......also I may've posted part three of that Gladnis kinkmeme fic >->''

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu------ you guys are the fucking BEST, omfg. :wub: 

@Kisa I FAILED TO NOTICE THE GODDAMN FLOWERS. :lol:  I was so busy staring at HIM, it didn't even register with me.  JFC. :lol:

Ugh, I'm really in deep suddenly??  Fuck me UP. 

@Cashew-- OMFG, your Ignis is amazing and I'm just DYING at his predicament! :lol:

5 hours ago, Geist said:

@Cashew-- OMFG, your Ignis is amazing and I'm just DYING at his predicament! :lol:

Thank you! <3 Ignis is SO fun to write, seriously. He has such a strong, snarky narrative voice, it's an absolute joy. (Not to mention sticking him with our kink and then having to deal with an allergy-ridden Gladio is its own kind of fun :devil2: Poor Ignis.)

@Cashew You posted more kinkmeme Gladnis!! Oh mannnnnn, I am enjoying this so hella much. I love that Gladio's regular stealth is so compromised, and Ignis' composure is compromised, too. SO HOT. I am so weak for Gladio, omg.

Between you & Geist & Kisa, every time I reload the forum there's a new fic or clip, and I'm just :D:D:D 

I meant to say (but clicked submit too soon, in my glee!):

I was especially tickled with the "Bless you, big guy" moment, with Prompto. His sympathies, and juuuust that little bit of smugness (I imagine it takes Prompto a long time to feel like he has any kind of edge over Gladio)? It may be my new favorite thing. Haha, today anyway. <3 

@TrapRose aaaaa, thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! :')

Also YES, Prompto's lines were some of my favourite to write, honestly. Sympathy and a touch of smugness is a very good way of putting it! He's def enjoying this just a little too much.

On 29.4.2017 at 2:23 AM, Cashew said:

Sooooo I may have posted the second part of that kinkmeme fill... [whistles innocently]

Also I bet some of y'all have seen it already, but there's a Gladio/Ignis fic on there featuring a surprise sneeze during sex which is absolutely lovely. I dunno what the rules are about linking 18+ content on the main boards here, but if anyone wants a link, feel free to PM me! (And if one of you guys is the one who wrote it, LET ME LOVE YOU.)

On another note: I am so gay for Crowe Altius, you guys. She's so pretty and has such a unique and gorgeous nose! I mean, LOOK AT HER. [sighs dreamily] I wonder if she'd be the sort who's sensitive to cold or sudden temperature changes? Since she's a mage who seems to have an affinity for fire, it seems appropriate. :')

(I'm all about the boyband, but let's see some love for the XV ladies up in here!)

Hey there. Can i please have the link to the 18+ content :wub:

omg I disappear for a while and, and I just love all of you!! Catching up with this thread has brought some joy to my night!! You all are so wonderful, and god I can't handle all of this at one time *fans self*

On 26/05/2017 at 9:09 AM, Ciuty80 said:

Hey there. Can i please have the link to the 18+ content :wub:

Done :)

Archived