Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Who's Chatting" occasionally breaks

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

What it says on the tin, basically. Sometimes when i go into the chat, the "who's chatting" area doesn't reflect that, even after refreshing the main page a few times, clicking around and returning to the main page, typing several lines and refreshing the main page... Just thought someone should know so in case there's a way for this to be fixed it's been brought to somone's attention!

Thanks for mentioning this, Q.

I've noticed that most of the time "who's chatting" works, but that occasionally, it doesn't. Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything we can do about it ourselves (I can't see any settings for it on the Admin Control Panel), unless @High on Lullabies is aware of anything. 

I'm guessing that the reason (at least some of the time?) could be that some members are signed in as invisible, which would mean they wouldn't show up in "Who's Online" or "Who's Chatting" but they will appear in the chat room list. 

Thanks for looking into it you guise! <3

Dusty you may be right about the invisible thing at least as far as they don't show up as "who's online" but i've found that has surprisingly little effect on the who's chatting area! some of my friends are always invisible, and they often show up in who's chatting and not the who's online list at the same time, when the who's chatting area is registering people in chat ;)  Which as joal said i do have to admit is in fact most of the time. I just didn't kno if anyone knew it went on the fritz and didn't work sometimes or how to fix it. :) <3 

Archived