Sneeze Fetish Forum

I take requests!

RachTheCool

Alright, Gimme requests and i will fulfill them! I'll do whatever you want, and if i don't know what you're talking about, i will notify you.

In no order whatsoever, Heres a quick incomplete list of things i like (to write about):

Steven universe

Steven universe

Steven universe

Undertale

Fairy Tail

Yuki Yuna is a hero

Seven Deadly sins

No game no life

Your lie in april

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id be interested in a Seven Deadly Sins or No game no life, i love both of them :) 

23 hours ago, Kiaory said:

Do you do original drabbles?

Hmm? Sorry I dont know what dribbles are...

On 1/27/2017 at 6:59 AM, Sneezingnonstop said:

Id be interested in a Seven Deadly Sins or No game no life, i love both of them :) 

Yes, which one would you like me to do first? And would you like a certain plot for what happens?

8 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Hmm? Sorry I dont know what dribbles are...

Why did you start this thread in the 'drabbles' section then? :confused1:

For the record, 'drabble' just means a short story. I'd be happy to request a longer story if you preferred, I was just talking about drabbles because I though that was what you were offering to write. My real question was about whether you were willing to do original writing. (since none of the fandoms you listed were things I'd seen.)

On 1/26/2017 at 9:20 PM, Melody said:

I've always been a fan of Gray from Fairytail :) 

Do you have a certain plot you want me to do? Like a certain way he gets sick/allergies?

Just now, Kiaory said:

Why did you start this thread in the 'drabbles' section then? :confused1:

For the record, 'drabble' just means a short story. I'd be happy to request a longer story if you preferred, I was just talking about drabbles because I though that was what you were offering to write. My real question was about whether you were willing to do original writing.

My apologies... I just hoped no one would bring it up... My stories are sometimes pretty short, but i am willing to make long ones. Also, what do you mean by, "Original Writing"? 

Just now, RachTheCool said:

My apologies... I just hoped no one would bring it up... My stories are sometimes pretty short, but i am willing to make long ones. Also, what do you mean by, "Original Writing"? 

Writing with characters that you (Or I, I guess) create, as opposed to fanfiction. 

Just now, Kiaory said:

Writing with characters that you (Or I, I guess) create, as opposed to fanfiction. 

Oh... well, not really... I'm not really that good at it but i am willing to do whatever people request.

2 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Oh... well, not really... I'm not really that good at it but i am willing to do whatever people request.

Well, I don't want to request something that you're not going to have fun writing... have you seen either of the animes Puella Magi Madoka Magica or Neon Genisis Evangelion? I'd love to see something written for them.

Also, I've written a couple of original sneezfics myself. Is there a particular problem that you have with writing original characters? I might be able to help....

11 hours ago, Kiaory said:

Well, I don't want to request something that you're not going to have fun writing... have you seen either of the animes Puella Magi Madoka Magica or Neon Genisis Evangelion? I'd love to see something written for them.

Also, I've written a couple of original sneezfics myself. Is there a particular problem that you have with writing original characters? I might be able to help....

I've seen about two episodes of Magi Madoka Magica but i'm not sure i like it...

Theres nothing wrong with writing about original characters, it's just making original characters that is a problem for me.

5 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

I've seen about two episodes of Magi Madoka Magica but i'm not sure i like it...

Theres nothing wrong with writing about original characters, it's just making original characters that is a problem for me.

Hmmm. What if I, say, gave you a couple brief physical descriptions and personality traits? Would that be enough to write based on?

(Also, this is off topic but as a fan of Madoka Magica I would recommend watching to the end of the third episode before deciding if you like it or not. The first two episodes are a little misleading, and it's generally agreed in the fandom that that's the pint where the show really reveals what type of story it's telling.)

5 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

Hmmm. What if I, say, gave you a couple brief physical descriptions and personality traits? Would that be enough to write based on?

(Also, this is off topic but as a fan of Madoka Magica I would recommend watching to the end of the third episode before deciding if you like it or not. The first two episodes are a little misleading, and it's generally agreed in the fandom that that's the pint where the show really reveals what type of story it's telling.)

Hmm... Well, i guess you can give me some things to write based off... I'm going to be afk for a bit, but i will notify you when i get back.

(Hmm... Alright, I'll give the third episode a try.)

1 minute ago, RachTheCool said:

Hmm... Well, i guess you can give me some things to write based off... I'm going to be afk for a bit, but i will notify you when i get back.

'K, I'll be busy for a while too. I'll try to have some characters and a premise ready for you when you get back. Are you ok with sort of out-there scenarios, or would you prefer something a little more normal?

6 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

'K, I'll be busy for a while too. I'll try to have some characters and a premise ready for you when you get back. Are you ok with sort of out-there scenarios, or would you prefer something a little more normal?

I'm all for the not-normal! I'm not sure what you mean by "Out-there", but The other option is normal, and I'm not good at normal. 

Welp, I must go now. See ya later!

4 hours ago, Kiaory said:

I'm back now

29 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

I'm back now

Ok, I've got a couple ideas, I figured you could pick. I'd like to request either

a) a story where someone shrinks to go inside someone's nose 

or

b ) A concept that I've had floating around in my head for a while. The idea is that it's set in a world where people can easily replace parts of their body, kind of like one of those 'mr. potato head' toys. A girl decides that her nose is unattractive after and insult, and decides to go buy a new one. However, all of the nice-looking noses are out of her price range, until she finds an extremely cute nose sold of cheap from a shady-looking person or establishment. Unfortunately, it turns out the reason the nose was so cheap was because it has horrible hayfever...

Let me know your choice and how many characters you think you'll need and I'll give you some basic descriptions.

Just now, Kiaory said:

Ok, I've got a couple ideas, I figured you could pick. I'd like to request either

a) a story where someone shrinks to go inside someone's nose 

or

b ) A concept that I've had floating around in my head for a while. The idea is that it's set in a world where people can easily replace parts of their body, kind of like one of those 'mr. potato head' toys. A girl decides that her nose is unattractive after and insult, and decides to go buy a new one. However, all of the nice-looking noses are out of her price range, until she finds an extremely cute nose sold of cheap from a shady-looking person or establishment. Unfortunately, it turns out the reason the nose was so cheap was because it has horrible hayfever...

Let me know your choice and how many characters you think you'll need and I'll give you some basic descriptions.

Wow... I'm honestly not sure how to do any of these....

Personally, I prefer sickfics over anything else, but i am fine with writing a few allergyfics or whatever. I'll try to think of how im going to do it, and i honestly prefer b.

Just now, RachTheCool said:

Wow... I'm honestly not sure how to do any of these....

Personally, I prefer sickfics over anything else, but i am fine with writing a few allergyfics or whatever. I'll try to think of how im going to do it, and i honestly prefer b.

Sorry for requesting something difficult. :worriedsmiley: I can request something easter if you'd prefer...

Anyway, the main character for option B is named Rachel. She is a college freshman who also works at a coffee shop. She'd generally a bubbly and happy person, but she's also very insecure about her looks and tends to be impulsive. She can be stubborn and has a hard time admitting when she's wrong. 
Physically, Rachel is kind of skinny/lanky. She has medium length red hair that she usually wears in a ponytail, and has freckles. Her old nose was a little bigger than average and kind of rounded. The new nose is petite, pointy/triangular and very upturned, with large oval nostrils. 

If you want descriptions for anyone else who you want to include in the story, like Rachel's friend, classmates, boss or whatever, let me know and I can give you information. I can also tell you anything else you want to know about Rachel.

(I hope this helps...)

Just now, Kiaory said:

Sorry for requesting something difficult. :worriedsmiley: I can request something easter if you'd prefer...

Anyway, the main character for option B is named Rachel. She is a college freshman who also works at a coffee shop. She'd generally a bubbly and happy person, but she's also very insecure about her looks and tends to be impulsive. She can be stubborn and has a hard time admitting when she's wrong. 
Physically, Rachel is kind of skinny/lanky. She has medium length red hair that she usually wears in a ponytail, and has freckles. Her old nose was a little bigger than average and kind of rounded. The new nose is petite, pointy/triangular and very upturned, with large oval nostrils. 

If you want descriptions for anyone else who you want to include in the story, like Rachel's friend, classmates, boss or whatever, let me know and I can give you information. I can also tell you anything else you want to know about Rachel.

(I hope this helps...)

A story in the easter, sounds fun. 

But seriously, if you could, can you?

Also, MY NAME IS RACHEL *insert surprised face here*

:omg: Really? Huh. That's a coincidence. If you really don't want to do this prompt, I can try to think of something else. Can you tell me anything about what would make a story easy or hard for you?

Hey, if you're still up for Steven Universe stuff, it would be great to see a fic where Amethyst gets sick for the first time.  And it's really miserable.  But she discovers that the grossness of sneezing really freaks out Pearl and she finds that hilarious so it makes being sick almost worth it.  But it's still miserable.

Only if you want to and have time of course!  Just throwing the idea out there. :)

Would it be easier to write if we cut out all the weird stuff and just made the story about Rachel (you can change the name if you want) having hey fever for the first time?

(also, do you write homestuck? I'd take a fic from that as well...)

Archived