Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum
RachTheCool

I take requests!

Recommended Posts

RachTheCool
14 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Hey, if you're still up for Steven Universe stuff, it would be great to see a fic where Amethyst gets sick for the first time.  And it's really miserable.  But she discovers that the grossness of sneezing really freaks out Pearl and she finds that hilarious so it makes being sick almost worth it.  But it's still miserable.

Only if you want to and have time of course!  Just throwing the idea out there. :)

 

Ohhhh yes! If you have noticed, Steven Universe is on there 3 times because im clarifying i love writing about it! I'll put it into my steven universe trash can. If its okay with you, I'm going to make it when rose is still alive.

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
13 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

Would it be easier to write if we cut out all the weird stuff and just made the story about Rachel (you can change the name if you want) having hey fever for the first time?

(also, do you write homestuck? I'd take a fic from that as well...)

Sorry i wasn't replying for awhile, I was watching the next few episodes of a certain anime like a certain someone told me i should. 

 

I think I just can't write hay fever stuff as effectively as i can do sickfics, and yes, I do think that was a little to weird for my tastes. (No offense)

 

(And my apologies, I'm not a fan of homestuck... I don't know what it is)

Share this post


Link to post
SleepingPhlox
6 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Ohhhh yes! If you have noticed, Steven Universe is on there 3 times because im clarifying i love writing about it! I'll put it into my steven universe trash can. If its okay with you, I'm going to make it when rose is still alive.

Yes I may have noticed that you like Steven Universe just a bit. :P  I'd love to read something with Rose in it.  Really looking forward to seeing what you write! :)

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
Just now, SleepingPhlox said:

Yes I may have noticed that you like Steven Universe just a bit. :P  I'd love to read something with Rose in it.  Really looking forward to seeing what you write! :)

Mhm, My friend recently got into it. I actually rank Undertale above it, but right now I've been doing more with Steven Universe, and I find it easier to write about.

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory
1 minute ago, RachTheCool said:

Sorry i wasn't replying for awhile, I was watching the next few episodes of a certain anime like a certain someone told me i should. 

 

I think I just can't write hay fever stuff as effectively as i can do sickfics, and yes, I do think that was a little to weird for my tastes. (No offense)

 

(And my apologies, I'm not a fan of homestuck... I don't know what it is)

No apology needed! (And I hope you liked the episodes...)

I'll try and come up with some non-weird sickfic premises then. (I'm going to have to go soon, thought, so It might take a while)

 

(I do have one semi-weird sickfic premise floating around in my head already though. I figured I'd share it just in case it caught your interest or something. Basically, you know how people used to think sicknesses were caused by spirits or whatever? the idea is that this is actually true, so the protagonist can talk to a little personification of her cold. There's more to it than that but that's the basics)

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
Just now, Kiaory said:

No apology needed! (And I hope you liked the episodes...)

I'll try and come up with some non-weird sickfic premises then. (I'm going to have to go soon, thought, so It might take a while)

 

(I do have one semi-weird sickfic premise floating around in my head already though. I figured I'd share it just in case it caught your interest or something. Basically, you know how people used to think sicknesses were caused by spirits or whatever? the idea is that this is actually true, so the protagonist can talk to a little personification of her cold. There's more to it than that but that's the basics)

Thank you very much! Could you provide more details, Please and thank you?

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory

Have to go, will respond asap

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
48 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

Have to go, will respond asap

Oh... Alright...

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory

I'm back!

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory
1 hour ago, RachTheCool said:

Thank you very much! Could you provide more details, Please and thank you?

So you're ok with doing the sickness spirit thing? Ok, here are a few more details for it, mostly mixed in with the character descriptions:

The human protagonist's name is Jenna, she's a high school/college student (you decide). She has long straight black hair and glasses. She's the only person who can see the cold spirit, and she's never seen one before when she had colds, although she can see them around other sick people. Jenna is very studious and cares a lot about her academic, but she can also be a bit prickly and uptight. She spends most of her time studying, and has relatively few friends. However, she is extremely loyal to those she cares about. She dislikes being sick because it interferes with her schoolwork and makes her feel messy.

The cold spirit has no name at least to start with, although Jenna can give her one. (I's recommend 'Irene')  She is only a few inches high and looks like a tiny person made of glowing blue mist. When she's not interacting with Jenna, she usually lives inside of Jenna nose. The cold spirit was born when Jenna caught her cold, and will die when it ends. Because she's so young she is very curious and childlike, and is eager to befriend Jenna. However, she also has a mischievous streak. The cold spirit has control over Jenna symptoms, and can in theory remove Jenna's symptoms all together. However, she needs to make Jenna sniffly and sneeze and stuffed up the was a human needs to eat and drink and sleep, and will have powerful urges to make Jenna symptoms worse after a while. 

...that's all I have so far. I hope you like it. (It's little more detail than last time because I was at one pint thinking about writing a story about this myself.) Let me know if there's anything else you want to know about my request.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
4 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

So you're ok with doing the sickness spirit thing? Ok, here are a few more details for it, mostly mixed in with the character descriptions:

The human protagonist's name is Jenna, she's a high school/college student (you decide). She has long straight black hair and glasses. She's the only person who can see the cold spirit, and she's never seen one before when she had colds, although she can see them around other sick people. Jenna is very studious and cares a lot about her academic, but she can also be a bit prickly and uptight. She spends most of her time studying, and has relatively few friends. However, she is extremely loyal to those she cares about. She dislikes being sick because it interferes with her schoolwork and makes her feel messy.

The cold spirit has no name at least to start with, although Jenna can give her one. (I's recommend 'Irene')  She is only a few inches high and looks like a tiny person made of glowing blue mist. When she's not interacting with Jenna, she usually lives inside of Jenna nose. The cold spirit was born when Jenna caught her cold, and will die when it ends. Because she's so young she is very curious and childlike, and is eager to befriend Jenna. However, she also has a mischievous streak. The cold spirit has control over Jenna symptoms, and can in theory remove Jenna's symptoms all together. However, she needs to make Jenna sniffly and sneeze and stuffed up the was a human needs to eat and drink and sleep, and will have powerful urges to make Jenna symptoms worse after a while. 

...that's all I have so far. I hope you like it. (It's little more detail than last time because I was at one pint thinking about writing a story about this myself.) Let me know if there's anything else you want to know about my request.
 

 

Thank you for more details. It does sound like an interesting story! However, I don't know what you mean by the cold spirit dying when Jenna doesn't have a cold anymore, because you mentioned that she is also alive when others are sick...

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory
1 minute ago, RachTheCool said:

Thank you for more details. It does sound like an interesting story! However, I don't know what you mean by the cold spirit dying when Jenna doesn't have a cold anymore, because you mentioned that she is also alive when others are sick...

Jenna's cold sprit will die when Jenna gets over her cold. Other people who are sick have their own, separate cold spirits. Does that make sense?

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
Just now, Kiaory said:

Jenna's cold sprit will die when Jenna gets over her cold. Other people who are sick have their own, separate cold spirits. Does that make sense?

Ohh... yeah, I get it now! I'm in the middle of writing a different fic, so I'll do it when i have time, k?

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory
3 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Ohh... yeah, I get it now! I'm in the middle of writing a different fic, so I'll do it when i have time, k?

Great, thanks! :) I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

(PS: Did you end up liking episode three?)

Edited by Kiaory

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
30 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

Great, thanks! :) I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

(PS: Did you end up liking episode three?)

(Yes, actually, I'm on episode 8 right now. I am enjoying this series.)

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory
7 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

(Yes, actually, I'm on episode 8 right now. I am enjoying this series.)

Yay! It's always nice to find a fellow PMMM fan. Maybe one of us can write some actual sneezefic for it down the line. As far as I can tell, none exists at present.

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
Just now, Kiaory said:

Yay! It's always nice to find a fellow PMMM fan. Maybe one of us can write some actual sneezefic for it down the line. As far as I can tell, none exists at present.

Yes, it's a very sad thing with liking the more underrated animes, like yuki yuna is a hero, and sweetness and lightning or anything of that sort. 

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
50 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

Yay! It's always nice to find a fellow PMMM fan. Maybe one of us can write some actual sneezefic for it down the line. As far as I can tell, none exists at present.

Wow, Looks like I changed my mind about writing a fic for it. They killed off like 4/6 of the characters! They killed my favorite characters! Every character i decided was my favorite, they all DIED

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory
3 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Wow, Looks like I changed my mind about writing a fic for it. They killed off like 4/6 of the characters! They killed my favorite characters! Every character i decided was my favorite, they all DIED

...so you don't want to write for it then? :( Have you gotten all the way to ending? It kinda changes things if haven't...

(I like tragic stories though, so my tastes may be different from yours. I'd just set the story before whoever it was died.)

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
25 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

...so you don't want to write for it then? :( Have you gotten all the way to ending? It kinda changes things if haven't...

(I like tragic stories though, so my tastes may be different from yours. I'd just set the story before whoever it was died.)

Oh... well I haven't got to the ending yet, but I'm pretty mad that Kyoko died. Although, I find shows that are way too dedicated to the plot pretty annoying, because that doesn't really leave room for fics. And believe it or not, but my hatred for these types of animes actually relate to my sneezing fetish. I like to hear the character sneeze so i know how to spell them, but with animes so related to the plot, it doesn't ever happen. Don't get me wrong, i still love the animes with those types of plot, i just find it slightly annoying. I would still be happy to write a fic for PMMM.

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory
17 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Oh... well I haven't got to the ending yet, but I'm pretty mad that Kyoko died. Although, I find shows that are way too dedicated to the plot pretty annoying, because that doesn't really leave room for fics. And believe it or not, but my hatred for these types of animes actually relate to my sneezing fetish. I like to hear the character sneeze so i know how to spell them, but with animes so related to the plot, it doesn't ever happen. Don't get me wrong, i still love the animes with those types of plot, i just find it slightly annoying. I would still be happy to write a fic for PMMM.

It's true, being incredibly tightly plotted is one of PMMM's few weaknesses. Personally, I felt like it could've used a couple of filler episodes just so we could get to know the character when they're NOT responding to a huge revelation/crisis. If you're specifically looking for blank places to insert sneezes, though, I think episode ten will be a great help to you ;) (not being more specific because I don't know if you're there yet.)

EDIT: I would love to see a PMMM sneezefic (maybe something with Sayaka?), but I don't want to get greedy since I already requested something from you.

 

Edited by Kiaory

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
21 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

It's true, being incredibly tightly plotted is one of PMMM's few weaknesses. Personally, I felt like it could've used a couple of filler episodes just so we could get to know the character when they're NOT responding to a huge revelation/crisis. If you're specifically looking for blank places to insert sneezes, though, I think episode ten will be a great help to you ;) (not being more specific because I don't know if you're there yet.)

EDIT: I would love to see a PMMM sneezefic (maybe something with Sayaka?), but I don't want to get greedy since I already requested something from you.

 

Ohh, being greedy is not a problem on my forums! I love receiving requests, (that is, if they're not too difficult to write) I just finished the series, and I'm honestly not sure between which episodes to put a fic.. and Kyoko is my favorite character! Definitely enjoyed my experience with PMMM, and I would like to thank you for sharing that with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory
26 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Ohh, being greedy is not a problem on my forums! I love receiving requests, (that is, if they're not too difficult to write) I just finished the series, and I'm honestly not sure between which episodes to put a fic.. and Kyoko is my favorite character! Definitely enjoyed my experience with PMMM, and I would like to thank you for sharing that with me.

You're completely welcome for the introduction! :) I love sharing things that I'm interested in, and it looks like I'll get to read a sneezfic out of it besides. ;) 

As for episodes to put it in... if you're doing Kyoko as the sneezer, maybe she has to hold back an itchy cold while she's trying to look tough and intimidate Sayaka? She eats junk food and wanders around in short shorts at night regardless of the weather, she must be begging to get sick. Or you could set it during a previous timeline, which allows you to make the scenario whatever you want. 

(Actually, do magical girls even get sick? Bah, we can just assume they do)

(PS: if you liked the series, you might want to check out the third PMMM movie, 'Rebellion'. The first two movies just retell the anime with different pacing and art, but the third is an actual continuation of the story.)

(PPS: ...do you think there's a witch with a sneezing theme out there in the PMMM universe somewhere?)

Edited by Kiaory

Share this post


Link to post
RachTheCool
24 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

You're completely welcome for the introduction! :) I love sharing things that I'm interested in, and it looks like I'll get to read a sneezfic out of it besides. ;) 

As for episodes to put it in... if you're doing Kyoko as the sneezer, maybe she has to hold back an itchy cold while she's trying to look tough and intimidate Sayaka? She eats junk food and wanders around in short shorts at night regardless of the weather, she must be begging to get sick. Or you could set it during a previous timeline, which allows you to make the scenario whatever you want. 

(Actually, do magical girls even get sick? Bah, we can just assume they do)

(PS: if you liked the series, you might want to check out the third PMMM movie, 'Rebellion'. The first two movies just retell the anime with different pacing and art, but the third is an actual continuation of the story.)

(PPS: ...do you think there's a witch with a sneezing theme out there in the PMMM universe somewhere?)

Ooh yes, I just love how shes constantly eating in every episode. I'm not sure how to do it in an alternate timeline, so im going to go with your first suggestion.

(Of course they can, just like half the steven universe fandom says gems can get sick!)

 

(I'm not sure what you mean by that)

Share this post


Link to post
Kiaory
21 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

(I'm not sure what you mean by that)

Well it was mostly just an idle thought, but if you look at some of the fandom, the witches each have clear themes (in fact, the wiki has official 'witch cards' form the writers for each one giving it's name and extra information) For example, the witch that kills Mami has a dessert theme, and the first one in the series has a flowers/garden theme.

I was just think about what one with a sneezing theme would be like...

EDIT: imagine how Kyoko would take having to sneeze with her mouth full. Pretty hard to avoid wasting food there...

Edited by Kiaory

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×