Sneeze Fetish Forum

I take requests!

RachTheCool

3 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Ooh that sounds pretty annoying.

Also, here https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8711909/1/When-You-re-Sick

Hmm. Looks interesting.

...You know, what are your tastes in anime? If you like PMMM, you might also like the other anime I mentioned, Neon Genisis Evangelion. It's a little like PMMM, but more psychological, with more filler/monster of the week stuff, and with giant robots instead of magical girls. And it's ending has issues. But I like it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kiaory said:

Hmm. Looks interesting.

...You know, what are your tastes in anime? If you like PMMM, you might also like the other anime I mentioned, Neon Genisis Evangelion. It's a little like PMMM, but more psychological, with more filler/monster of the week stuff, and with giant robots instead of magical girls. And it's ending has issues. But I like it.

Giant... robots? To be honest, i prefer humans. My tastes in anime are animes with lots of filler episodes (you probably already know.) I like animes with more than 12 episodes, but I'm perfectly fine with the ones with only 12 episodes. 

Just now, RachTheCool said:

Giant... robots? To be honest, i prefer humans. My tastes in anime are animes with lots of filler episodes (you probably already know.) I like animes with more than 12 episodes, but I'm perfectly fine with the ones with only 12 episodes. 

No, it's humans piloting the giant robots, silly. :P The point I was making was that it treats the 'people piloting giant robots fighting stuff' genre the same way PMMM treats the magical girl genre. NGE does have the problem that it can be a little hard to understand, though. You need to be willing to out some effort into figuring out what's going on. And it has two endings. The tv one is basically the characters talking about their various psychological issues because the studio ran out of time and money. There's also a movie that they made once it took off that shows the original ending. It's a bit better, but it kinda suffer from 2001: A Space Odyssey syndrome.

(On an unrelated note... would you be interesting in RPing some time? :worriedsmiley:)

Just now, Kiaory said:

No, it's humans piloting the giant robots, silly. :P The point I was making was that it treats the 'people piloting giant robots fighting stuff' genre the same way PMMM treats the magical girl genre. NGE does have the problem that it can be a little hard to understand, though. You need to be willing to out some effort into figuring out what's going on. And it has two endings. The tv one is basically the characters talking about their various psychological issues because the studio ran out of time and money. There's also a movie that they made once it took off that shows the original ending. It's a bit better, but it kinda suffer from 2001: A Space Odyssey syndrome.

(On an unrelated note... would you be interesting in RPing some time? :worriedsmiley:)

Hmm... I'm not good at confusing endings. To be honest, I'm still a little confused with the PMMM ending. Speaking of, I should probably start on the fic when I'm done with my homework.

(Sure! I'll be happy to RP if you are!^_^)

Ok! Do you have anything you'd like to RP about? Or should we make a thread and discuss it there to avoid getting this thread even further off topic?

12 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

Ok! Do you have anything you'd like to RP about? Or should we make a thread and discuss it there to avoid getting this thread even further off topic?

I don't know what to RP about... but.. sure, we can make a new thread! ^_^

Ooh, what are the chances of that? I am looking through the online users and see someone viewing this exact topic.

If you've read The Mortal Instruments, or watch Shadowhunters... "Raphael" is sick or allergies or whatever, and Simon helps him? idk. I have a headcannon that Raphael is allergic to Garlic... he is the only vampire lol

1 hour ago, RemedyBane said:

If you've read The Mortal Instruments, or watch Shadowhunters... "Raphael" is sick or allergies or whatever, and Simon helps him? idk. I have a headcannon that Raphael is allergic to Garlic... he is the only vampire lol

Sorry... I have no idea what that is. My apologies! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2017 at 7:50 PM, Kiaory said:

About the PMMM fic

If you hadn't noticed, I posted the fic in my request bin.

9 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

If you hadn't noticed, I posted the fic in my request bin.

No I had... I just never got around to responding, and I didn't want to just type up a quick 'this is awesome' because I promised you details feedback.

I'm sorry. :sadsmiley02:

5 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

No I had... I just never got around to responding, and I didn't want to just type up a quick 'this is awesome' because I promised you details feedback.

I'm sorry. :sadsmiley02:

It's totally okay! I'm sorry for being so impatient!

1 minute ago, RachTheCool said:

It's totally okay! I'm sorry for being so impatient!

Thank you, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one at fault here. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

2 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

Thank you, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one at fault here. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Thank you for so much support! I don't get much very often. Please don't feel like it's your fault... I should be more patient knowing it takes weeks for people to reply to stuff on here.

On 2/17/2017 at 3:12 PM, jai_is_bae? said:

Hey I wanted to request a Star Trek fiction where Jim is really sick and is acting like he isn't until Spock and Bones find out.

Sorry, I don't watch Star Trek.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very sorry for giving a request in the wrong place. Thank you for writing fics for people :)

If you have ever played them, and have the time or desire to, would you be willing to try writing something with Gladion from the Pokémon Sun & Moon games? Thank you in advance for your consideration

5 hours ago, JustAnotherGuy said:

I'm very sorry for giving a request in the wrong place. Thank you for writing fics for people :)

If you have ever played them, and have the time or desire to, would you be willing to try writing something with Gladion from the Pokémon Sun & Moon games? Thank you in advance for your consideration

Ooh, I am so sorry but the only Pokémon game I play is Pokémon go. I'm so sorry. I am so so sorry, if I could write one I would I promise. Sorry:oops::notworthy:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! Thought I'd update on all the new anime ive watched:

YuruYuri

YuruYuri

YuruYuri (I'm seriously in the mood to make one of these)

Puella Magi Madoka Magica 

Mew mew power/Tokyo mew mew

Ive played a bit of Elsword, still need to catch up on whatever is going on.

watched a bit of durarara, probably need to catch up more.

Future diary!! (Oh yes, I love it! Only watched a few episodes, but I am IN LOVE with Yuno Gasai!)

Ill try to update this every week if I find anything new.

• 5 weeks later...

i love love love ouran high school and would love love love to write a fic on it

(especially my love, Tamaki)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2017 at 6:59 AM, Sneezingnonstop said:

Id be interested in a Seven Deadly Sins or No game no life, i love both of them :) 

hey, noticed you wre on. So uhh, which one should i do first?

1 minute ago, RachTheCool said:

hey, noticed you wre on. So uhh, which one should i do first?

Maybe seven deadly sins? I love them both and its hard to choose>_<

4 minutes ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Maybe seven deadly sins? I love them both and its hard to choose>_<

alright. Any specific characters and/or plotlines?

Can I jump in with seven deadly sins Sick BAN please

Archived