Sneeze Fetish Forum

I take requests!

RachTheCool

On 2/1/2017 at 8:40 PM, RemedyBane said:

If you've read The Mortal Instruments, or watch Shadowhunters... "Raphael" is sick or allergies or whatever, and Simon helps him? idk. I have a headcannon that Raphael is allergic to Garlic... he is the only vampire lol

jumps in i am sooooooo willing to write that

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, batmansgirl said:

jumps in i am sooooooo willing to write that

YESSS THANK YOUUUUU!!

no problem i have kinda a outline already do you want me to pm you

2 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

alright. Any specific characters and/or plotlines?

Hmm, maybe Diane allergy fit in response to king's spear pollen shield? Random idea, but i dont have many for that fandom, hence why i dont write many myself,  sorry.

I finished free! btw! Feel free (pun intended) to request something on that

On 5/28/2017 at 9:06 PM, batmansgirl said:

Can I jump in with seven deadly sins Sick BAN please

Sorrryyyy! I didn't see this before!!! I would be happy to do sick Ban for you! Consider it done! :D

On 5/28/2017 at 9:06 PM, batmansgirl said:

Can I jump in with seven deadly sins Sick BAN please

here ya go

• 1 month later...

ADDING THREE MORE TO THE LIST

Fruits basket

Bungou stray dogs

Death Parade

• 2 weeks later...

Is it weird to make fanart/fanfiction on an original fic?

PROBABLY NOTT!!!!

I LOVE THIS:

THESE CHARACTERS ARE MY BABIES. ESPECIALLY LEVI.

Um, I feel like somewhere you posted that you would be interested in a Villanous snzfic, but the one sneezing is Blackhat? I love bad guys. And/or possibly a sneezy slender man fic? Thank you! :D

On 7/21/2017 at 10:31 PM, lunarcat42 said:

Um, I feel like somewhere you posted that you would be interested in a Villanous snzfic, but the one sneezing is Blackhat? I love bad guys. And/or possibly a sneezy slender man fic? Thank you! :D

Hmm? I don't remember ever posting that anywhere... Sorry... I'm not familiar with that fandom :oops:

ahh! Oops, you're right, im sorry! Sometimes I get people mixed up since a lot of people have the same blank avatar (needs to go back to reading school) :wacko:

• 1 month later...

I know this is kinda from left field, but if you're willing would you do a sickfic with the Riddler? There are definitely not enough of my favorite Batman villain. If not that is definitely ok, but I thought I should give it a shot. If anyone else wants to do one as well I will definitely be there to read it! 

On 9/2/2017 at 2:02 AM, striderlicious said:

I know this is kinda from left field, but if you're willing would you do a sickfic with the Riddler? There are definitely not enough of my favorite Batman villain. If not that is definitely ok, but I thought I should give it a shot. If anyone else wants to do one as well I will definitely be there to read it! 

sorry... I dont watch batman XD

Adding more to the list

ANIMES

Kiss Him not Me

Little Witch Academia

(I know its not useful since dragons can't get sick but) Kobayashi Dragon Maid!!

MUSICALS

Hamilton (Maybe)

Be more Chill!

I NOW DO ORIGINALS NOW

On 2017-01-26 at 9:24 PM, RachTheCool said:

Alright, Gimme requests and i will fulfill them! I'll do whatever you want, and if i don't know what you're talking about, i will notify you.

In no order whatsoever, Heres a quick incomplete list of things i like (to write about):

Steven universe

Steven universe

Steven universe

Undertale

Fairy Tail

Yuki Yuna is a hero

Seven Deadly sins

No game no life

Your lie in april

Oh oh! Erza from Fairy tail!

and no game no life, just a thought. A game about sneezing. Imagine the possibilities :D

10 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Oh oh! Erza from Fairy tail!

and no game no life, just a thought. A game about sneezing. Imagine the possibilities :D

Yusss!! Erza just happens to be my FAVORITE!! Any specific requests? Like, storyline-wise?

8 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

Yusss!! Erza just happens to be my FAVORITE!! Any specific requests? Like, storyline-wise?

Ummmm...Erza catches a cold and is to stoic to admit it? I dunno. I'm good with whatever really :D

3 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

Ummmm...Erza catches a cold and is to stoic to admit it? I dunno. I'm good with whatever really :D

Mmkay! Comin right up!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-09-07 at 7:35 AM, RachTheCool said:

Mmkay! Comin right up!

Is it too late to ask for a miss koybashi's dragon maid fic? :D

5 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

Is it too late to ask for a miss koybashi's dragon maid fic? :D

Nope! What would you like?

16 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

Nope! What would you like?

I'm not sure. Either koybashi or tohru with a cold and one looks after the other. :)

On 10/1/2017 at 7:12 AM, Captain Carol said:

I'm not sure. Either koybashi or tohru with a cold and one looks after the other. :)

Hmm... I cant really do tohru because unfortunately dragons cannot catch colds crii

12 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

Hmm... I cant really do tohru because unfortunately dragons cannot catch colds crii

I'm good with miss koybiashi then :D

58 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

I'm good with miss koybiashi then :D

Cool!!! Dragons not being able to get sick makes me upsettt :C

Archived