Sneeze Fetish Forum

a darker shade of magic/ a gathering of shadows request (Kell)

sallyhally

I´ve been reading a lot recently and with A Conjuring of Light coming out very soon I stumbled upon the Darker Shade of Magic series by V.E. Schwab. And people let me tell you: I was delighted. If you like magicias, thieves, london, witty jokes, adventure, openly bisexual characters and and a healthy portion of angst and feelings do yourself a favour and read the books. You won´t be dissapointed, I promise.

But sadly there isn´t much fanfic around especially not of that certain kind I like..., or at least I couldn´t find anything. So my question would be if someone has maybe been more successful than me or would even be willing to write something :whoo:
Honestly folkes, I´ve been dying to see Kell sick

One particular scenario I would love to see involves a major spoiler from the end of the first book so I´ll censor it

Spoiler

Ok. At the end of A Darker Shade of Magic Kell saves his brother Rhy by binding their lifes together. In A Gathering of Shadows we learn that the two of them feel each others pain (emotional and physical) because of the binding spell. So I was thinking it would be really interesting to see one of the brothers getting sick (preferably Kell) and them both dealing with it, especially since they´re so different  :blush: What do you think?

But I´m not picky at all at this point. So if you happen to know/write/share any sickfic involving any character from the series or if you love the books and characters as much as I do and just want to discuss headcanons or something I would be superduper happy :rollhmm:

I kinda started writing the fic myself now but since english isn´t my first language I wanted to ask if maybe someone would be so kind as to proofread it for me when it´s done?:unsure:

Archived