Sneeze Fetish Forum

FFXV Request

LeapYearKisses

Hey, so I'm not one for long video games usually, but Final Fantasy XV has taken over my life.  I'm currently in the middle of writing my own (very self-indulgent) fic that will hopefully be posted when I'm done.  In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone wanted to write or share some of their own work about the game?  For me? ;)  I am completely in love with all four of the main guys, so I'm not picky.  In terms of ships, I'm partial to Prompto/Noctis and Gladio/Ignis, but I also love a platonic cuddle puddle.

For scenarios, I'm a sucker for anything that involves Ignis forgetting to take care of himself.  Also, with them being on a road trip, inconvenient weather/circumstances and getting sick while on the road (or encountering new allergens) are always good.  Even pre-game scenarios when they're in school or at a fancy party, suffering, are good!  All I ask is that the tragic bent be avoided because I cried enough about canon.

Anyone out there want to share or write some new fic for these lovely guys? <3

I ship those same pairings and could definitely be into writing some sick Ignis minus The Event We Do Not Speak Of.  I'm hesitant to post it in an arena as public as this one, but I'd be willing to share in private!

Archived