Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hide content of certain areas of the forum

Scandinavius

Hi, I was wondering if there is some way to hide everything from the snake pit (I don't think it shows up in the side panel area with topics and posts?)? Currently a thread title is always visible on the start page and what's in that is often really not what I'm here for. To not see any titles from the support group when going in off topic would also be good.

Thanks in advance.

I'll poke around and see, but I don't think there are any current settings that will do what you're asking. The best advice I can give is to the use the downward-pointing triangle on the right side of the "Off Topic Forums" to hide both the Snake Pit and Off Topic forums from view. That way, you won't see anything posted there when you visit unless you toggle them back to active view. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/03/2017 at 1:25 AM, Dusty15 said:

I'll poke around and see, but I don't think there are any current settings that will do what you're asking. The best advice I can give is to the use the downward-pointing triangle on the right side of the "Off Topic Forums" to hide both the Snake Pit and Off Topic forums from view. That way, you won't see anything posted there when you visit unless you toggle them back to active view. 

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately that setting does not seem to stick when I reload the page or go to another area and then back.

Archived