Sneeze Fetish Forum

Critical Role

Winged

I've recently gotten very into Critical Role, which is a dungeons and dragons campaign played by a bunch of super talented voice actors on a Twitch stream every week. I'm only on episode 5 and there are like 90 something episodes (?) so I have a looot to catch up on, BUT I just found my first sneeze!

Episode 5 "The Trick About Falling"; around 2:10:15 Liam starts making a really nice pre-sneeze face ;) Afterwards Laura and a few of the others bless him, which is cute.

My plan is to keep adding sneezes to this thread as I find them, but those of you that are further ahead of me, please jump in if you've found some!

Edit: Thread Masterlist

CAMPAIGN ONE: THE TALES OF VOX MACHINA

Chapter One
Episode 3 - Travis (2 stifles), Marisha - 40:20; 42:32
Episode 5 - Liam - 2:10:15
Episode 6 - Travis - general cold/sickness
Episode 9 - Sam - 2:34:38
Episode 10 - Liam - 2:01:00

Chapter Three
Episode 24 - Marisha - 1:20:45
Episode 26 - Liam, Matt - 1:04:24; 4:03:00
Episode 28 - Marisha - 00:49:00
Episode 30 [Halloween ep] - Liam (faked?) - 1:59:48
Episode 31 - Travis, Liam - 00:09:51; 01:54:19
Episode 32 - Ashley (via Skype) - 03:01:00
Episode 33 part 2 - Travis? (off-screen); Liam's voice grows progressively hoarser throughout - 1:08:20
Episode 34 - Taliesin - 3:12:50, 3:13:35, 4:14:23
Episode 35 part 1 - Travis (off-screen) - 00:06:50
Episode 38 - Matt - 4:21:24

Chapter Four
Episode 51 - Matt (double, off-screen) - 1:11:45
Episode 52 - Marisha, Ashley - 00:56:12; 3:09:40
Episode 53 - Marisha - 00:57:35
Episode 47 - Laura (stifle) - 2:56:34

Chapter Five
Episode 57 - Liam - 2:31:30
Episode 63 - Laura (almost + discussion); Laura is clearly sick throughout - 00:10:55
Episode 65 - Liam, Sam - 01:11:18; 2:05:45
Episode 67 - Unknown (Laura?) offscreen - 00:06:26 right after intro

Chapter Six
Episode 73 - Marisha - 1:41:25
Episode 75 - Matt, Marisha - 2:26:45, 3:42:20
Episode 77 - Ashley (or a cough?) - 2:47:15; has lost her voice and discusses it at 1:15:26
Episode 78 - Marisha - 1:05:18
Episode 81 - Sam (double) - 1:34:32
Episode 82 - Taliesin is stuffy & mentions having a cold at the beginning of the episode

Chapter Seven
Episode 85 - Marisha, Travis (stifled fit of three + fourth) - 1:41:42; 3:16:20
Episode 89 - Marisha - 3:09:44
Episode 93 - Matt (double + one more) - 2:58:37, 2:59:08
Episode 94 - Ashley - 1:33:05
Episode 96 - Ashley (double), Laura - 00:43:45, 00:44:05; 1:52:06

Chapter Eight
Episode 100 - Marisha - 1:09:10
Episode 104 - Ashley - 00:26:16
Episode 105 - Marisha (almost); Laura (almost) - 1:20:19; 3:37:45
Episode 106 - Marisha - 3:31:12
Episode 107 - Taliesin (double) - 3:41:22
Episode 109 - Laura - 3:37:45

CAMPAIGN TWO: THE MIGHTY NEIN

Episode 1 - Travis (discussion/sniffles re: Fjord's cat allergy) - starts 1:01:06
Episode 3 - Taliesin - 3:04:08
Episode 5 - Sam - 2:37:38
Episode 4 - Travis (stifles) - 3:31:33, 3:31:47
Episode 6 - Laura "blesses" Taliesin (who fakes) - 1:30:20
Episode 8 - Travis (nose-scrunching from cat); Marisha (and ensuing discussion about her injuring her rib doing so); Liam (fake) - 42:42; 1:27:17; 2:05:18

Episode 11 - Liam; Marisha - 46:12; 3:58:47
Episode 12 - Travis (stifle) - 37:11
Episode 14 - Taliesin (off-screen) - 8:15
Episode 16 - Liam - 52:50
Episode 19 - Ashley (fake) -  1:10:20

Episode 20 - Sam - 3:20:30

Episode 32 - Sam (double) - 1:41:50
Episode 33 - Marisha - 56:32, 3:49:12
Episode 38 - Marisha - 13:07

Episode 40 - Sam; Liam - 26:00; 1:56:22, 2:43:52
Episode 42 - Marisha - 1:09:15
Episode 43 - Matt (triple) - 3:11:41
Episode 46 - Liam - 3:34:09

Extras
Liam's Quest - Laura - 00:35:51
Just Dance - Travis - 3:49, 3:56
C2E2 Panel 2018 - Liam (fake) - 25:55
Epic Level Battle Royal - Marisha - 3:34:07
Talks Machina Episode 80 - Sam - 22:27ish on Alpha
Talks Machina Episode 82 - Matt (fake)
Honey Heist 3: Tova's Honeys - guest Krystina Arielle - 1:36:25

Edited by Winged
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicaDiabolos

• MeForever

• Bluebird

• indigo

Great thread idea, @Winged! Here's my (first) contribution:

From this site, which gives summaries of each ep (so, SPOILERS):

Episode 26: Consequences & Cows (October 1st, 2015)

"Matt does a hat trick of sneezes"

It also mentions that Taleisin was absent "due to illness".

Here's the YouTube link to the ep (from that same page).

(And, for the record: yes, I did discover this by googling "Matt + Mercer + sneeze" :blush:)

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
Forgot to thank Winged!
32 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Great thread idea, @Winged! Here's my (first) contribution:

From this site, which gives summaries of each ep (so, SPOILERS):

Episode 26: Consequences & Cows (October 1st, 2015)

"Matt does a hat trick of sneezes"

It also mentions that Taleisin was absent "due to illness".

Here's the YouTube link to the ep (from that same page).

(And, for the record: yes, I did discover this by googling "Matt + Mercer + sneeze" :blush:)

Oh my gosssssh, Merry Critmas to me! :wub::wub: :wub: Thank you for the link to the summary, it helped me track down when in the four hour block the three seconds of sneezes are, lol.

Matt's sneezes are right at 4:03:00 and it's a beautiful triple with very expressive pre-sneeze faces in between them. I need to go, ahem, cool off for a bit now...

eta: there's also a ton of nose-rubbing as their Critmas festivities continue, clearly his nose was still bothering him ;) 

Edited by Winged

Ooh, and thank YOU for finding the time for me! I can't wait to watch it...when my CR-loving roomie is NOT nearby! ?

In episode 6 "Breaching the Emberhold," Grog's voice actor Travis Willingham clearly has a cold and spends most of the session wiping/blowing his nose and "going off camera to sneeze" (according to the tech guys). No sneezes but a lot of reaaaaaally nice general cold stuff, and even the chat spends a fair amount of time discussing it.

Well my friend you just stole my thunder! I was about to post a thread and poof here it is! You are in for many a sneeze as you get farther in. Ep 34 is a good one for Taliesin, and I think ep 52 Matt has a double off camera that sound amazing! Welcome to the Criter Nation!

7 hours ago, Alexys52 said:

Well my friend you just stole my thunder! I was about to post a thread and poof here it is! You are in for many a sneeze as you get farther in. Ep 34 is a good one for Taliesin, and I think ep 52 Matt has a double off camera that sound amazing! Welcome to the Criter Nation!

Oh man, yay!! I'm still so early on in the series but I'm loving every minute of it...especially the sneezes ;) I'm happy to find some more Critters here!

Laura Bailey was catching a cold at the GenCon episode (62), and in episode 63 almost the whole fucking cast had colds... There's a very cute almost-sneeze from Laura in 63 but I have no idea what time it is. You'll wanna watch the entire thing with your perv eye on anyway, tbh. 

Anyway, I, uh, attended GenCon, went to the live show, and met the entire cast while I was there and got to witness the beginning of Laura's cold in person... I talked to her for a good 5 minutes in a small group of people... That wasn't the best part of meeting all but one of my BFs and GFs in person, but it was cool nonetheless. 

There are also two sneezes from Matt in episode 75, but I don't have the times for that either. :lol: Just keep an eye out, I guess. 

19 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

I'm astonished that you didn't start this thread Junia. ;)

I thought the same thing :rofl:

What, just because I never ever shut up about Critical Role? I'm feeling very attacked right now. :rofl: Called... the fuck... out... for being a nerd.

15 hours ago, RachelSneezeAddict said:

Alexys52 Do you have the times???

Ep 34 Taliesin

1. 3:12:50

2. 3:13:35

3. I lost track of this one but it is some time after the first two!

Don't have the times for Matt's but they are around the mid way mark...I think

Edited by Alexys52
Clarification
On 3/13/2017 at 4:13 AM, Alexys52 said:

Ep 34 Taliesin

1. 3:12:50

2. 3:13:35

3. I lost track of this one but it is some time after the first two!

Don't have the times for Matt's but they are around the mid way mark...I think

So Talesin's third one is actually at 4:14:23, but I couldn't find Matt's :(

I'm really not a D&D type person, but ummmm.... Matt.... yeah... :bag::blushing:  Anyway... In ep. 75 the two are at 2:26:45 (approx.)  Very cute (in my opinion).  The breathy "pardon me" just adds extra points.  

This show is a goldmine, my dudes! I'm currently watching episode 9 and a few seconds after 2:34:38 there's a nice double from Sam, with him making a goofy face in between of course lol. 

@tma I'm not even interested in men and Matt makes me go :wub: the "pardon me" and then the breathy "I have to sneeze" AFTER the first one is just too much  

@Junia I'm incredibly jealous, Laura seems like she'd be such a lovely person to chat with. I'm actually considering going to GenCon this year so I may hit you up. 

Tomorrow after my morning class I'll edit the first post and start making a master list of everyone's contributions!

Edited by Winged
12 minutes ago, Winged said:

I'm actually considering going to GenCon this year so I may hit you up. 

Omg, I'm gonna go almost for sure! We'll definitely have to talk when it gets closer! I'll stop threadjacking now :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Winged said:

the "pardon me" and then the breathy "I have to sneeze" AFTER the first one is just too much

YES!!  The combo seriously KILLS me!!  Especially since both are definitely softer, breathier, and higher pitched (but not TOO high pitched) in comparison to his usual voice.  I feel so dorky noticing like voice things, but ummm.... yeah.... :blushing::bag:

On 14-3-2017 at 7:37 PM, tma said:

I'm really not a D&D type person, but ummmm.... Matt.... yeah... :bag::blushing:  Anyway... In ep. 75 the two are at 2:26:45 (approx.)  Very cute (in my opinion).  The breathy "pardon me" just adds extra points.  

Ugh that was adorible :blush:.

Just found another! Ep 57 Liam, at 2:31:30 ish. Quick and breathy, very cute!

Also @MysteryGirl I may have messed up the episode number. It's the one where the camera kept switching back and forth. 

Oh my god, I don't have anything meaningful to add to this thread, but, listen... I'm only fifteen(?) episodes deep and already have a big crush on everyone, but I haven't clicked any of these links because I'm so emotionally-invested in the storyline(s) that I don't want to peek ahead and risk spoiling anything! You guys have put me at such a rare impasse-- and I can't believe I'm choosing the narrative over the horn :rofl:-- but please know that I'll be watching with one ordinary eye and one bionic pervert eye, just in case anyone's missed anything in this thread. :lol:

On 3/14/2017 at 10:51 PM, tma said:

YES!!  The combo seriously KILLS me!!  Especially since both are definitely softer, breathier, and higher pitched (but not TOO high pitched) in comparison to his usual voice.  I feel so dorky noticing like voice things, but ummm.... yeah.... :blushing::bag:

Me too. I don't even like his sneezes that much, but the mannerisms are just amazing and I love them.

On 3/12/2017 at 3:06 PM, Junia said:

There's a very cute almost-sneeze from Laura in 63 but I have no idea what time it is.

Found it! It starts at about 10:52.

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this topic because on my rewatch I just found our first female sneeze! In episode 28 "The Sun Tree" Marisha sneezes twice at 00:49:00. She kind of turns away from the table and then even grabs onto Taliesin's arm after the second one like she's supporting herself :wub: 

Also I've been updating the master list in the first post with one or two others I've found, like one from Liam in ep 26. I also found one from Travis (!!) in one of the Just Dance videos that I need to dig back up. So far we've got everyone except Laura and Ashley!