Sneeze Fetish Forum

Critical Role

Winged

On 12-4-2017 at 5:34 AM, Winged said:

She kind of turns away from the table and then even grabs onto Taliesin's arm after the second one like she's supporting herself :wub: 

:inlove:

Edited by MeForever
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicaDiabolos

• MeForever

• Bluebird

• indigo

GUYS! Just found this, Ashley sneezes in episode 94, starting at around 1:33:05!

Edited by MeForever

It's been hard for me to get times and remember who because I watch with my husband, but the ones I haven't seen posted yet, but may have just missed are Ep 30 just under 2 hrs, Ep 31 1hr50min, and episode 85 (don't have time but it's Travis at the very end right after Matt says something about that being it for the night.)

1 hour ago, ickydog2006 said:

It's been hard for me to get times and remember who because I watch with my husband, but the ones I haven't seen posted yet, but may have just missed are Ep 30 just under 2 hrs, Ep 31 1hr50min, and episode 85 (don't have time but it's Travis at the very end right after Matt says something about that being it for the night.)

I just watched the ep 30 one the other night -- I can't decide if Liam's faking it or not?? He normally leans way away from the table, and none of the others blessed him, buuuut why would he be acting out a sneeze? Idk, the time is 1:59:48 if anyone else wants to chip in!

Thanks for the others btw - I'll go check 'em out! And @MeForever YES finally an Ashley! And like twenty seconds afterwards you can see her and Travis basically pantomiming that her sinuses are bugging her, which is :wub:

3 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

and episode 85 (don't have time but it's Travis at the very end right after Matt says something about that being it for the night.)

There are 3 at 3:16:20! They are adorable oh my goodness!

Oh and Marisha sneezes also, at 1:41:42, and Taliesin blesses her :) 

Edited by MysteryGirl
4 hours ago, MysteryGirl said:

There are 3 at 3:16:20! They are adorable oh my goodness!

Oh and Marisha sneezes also, at 1:41:42, and Taliesin blesses her :) 

Ahhh there's an fourth unstifled from Travis a few seconds after those too! 

And man, that sneeze from Marisha <3 I love when they bless each other. 

I'll add this to the masterlist later but in early ep 31 (00:09:51) there's a SUPER dramatic sneeze from Travis that made me giggle.

15 hours ago, Winged said:

I just watched the ep 30 one the other night -- I can't decide if Liam's faking it or not?? He normally leans way away from the table, and none of the others blessed him, buuuut why would he be acting out a sneeze? Idk, the time is 1:59:48 if anyone else wants to chip in!

Honistly, I think he is faking, it sounded... just not quite real, I guess.

Edited by MeForever
19 hours ago, Winged said:

Ahhh there's an fourth unstifled from Travis a few seconds after those too! 

I'll add this to the masterlist later but in early ep 31 (00:09:51) there's a SUPER dramatic sneeze from Travis that made me giggle.

Sooo since I was so excited about 3 sneezes from him, I must have missed that last one, PLUS there's another stifled one about 5 seconds before all of those, so 5 sneezes in one episode from him :wubsmiley:

And yes! That one in ep 31 is adorable, and that little nod he gives Marisha after she blesses him is so cute!

17 hours ago, aderyn said:

I happened to be watching Liam's one-shots for the first time over the weekend…is this what I think it is? ^_^ https://youtu.be/7Tdl6GhiSI8?t=35m51s

Omg, the trifecta (septfecta?) is complete! Awesome find, I haven't watched those yet. Aside from the most recent one which KILLED ME

Added a few more to the master list that I've found during my watching! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure, but I think that Ashley sneezed twice in the new episode. At 00:43:45 and at 00:44:5, but like I said, I'm not totally sure.

(I can't edit my reply anymore, sorry about that) But I just found a Laura sneeze!! 1:52:06!! Episode 96 btw :)

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2017 at 2:05 PM, MeForever said:

(I can't edit my reply anymore, sorry about that) But I just found a Laura sneeze!! 1:52:06!! Episode 96 btw :)

Omg I just saw this -- and that is the CUTEST tiny little sneeze :wub: and then their discussion about it afterwards slays me. Of course Laura's sneeze would be tiny and adorable.

Thank you everyone for the times by the way! I'm keeping the master list updated as I watch, and I'm somewhere in the early 50s now I believe.

8 hours ago, Pseudosneeze said:

I hope somebody can make a female sneeze compilation.

You could do it yourself, instead of clumsily hinting that someone else should do it, you know. :lol: 

16 hours ago, Junia said:

You could do it yourself, instead of clumsily hinting that someone else should do it, you know. :lol: 

I would, but I just don't have the time these days.

Just got into Critical Role recently and there is a great double from Matt at the end of Episode 38 where they are opening presents for Critmas. Happens right after 4:21:24, and he announces he's going to sneeze right before. 

On 6/28/2017 at 2:06 AM, Elle (chancy) said:

Just got into Critical Role recently and there is a great double from Matt at the end of Episode 38 where they are opening presents for Critmas. Happens right after 4:21:24, and he announces he's going to sneeze right before. 

Merry Critmas to ME, oh god :wub: I don't usually watch Critmas so I'm so glad somebody is! That double was, uh, Yeah. And the fact that he must usually sneeze in multiples bc Travis is always trying to take bets on how many there will be.........the d&d gods are too good to us. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this, heh. I've started watching Critical Role this week (slightlyyy obsessed already :lol: ) and I wanted to add that in Episode 3: 'Strange Bedfellows' there are two stifles from Travis at around 40 minutes 20, and then a sneeze from Marisha from around 42:32. Didn't look like they were on the masterlist so yeah. ^_^

29 minutes ago, MaiMai said:

Sorry to bump this, heh. I've started watching Critical Role this week (slightlyyy obsessed already :lol: ) and I wanted to add that in Episode 3: 'Strange Bedfellows' there are two stifles from Travis at around 40 minutes 20, and then a sneeze from Marisha from around 42:32. Didn't look like they were on the masterlist so yeah. ^_^

Never be sorry for bumping this thread xD. Those stifles from Travis… I melted, thank you so much for that :happysmiley:.

On 7/23/2017 at 11:38 AM, MaiMai said:

Welcome to the fold! <3 There are definitely times when I have it playing in the background while I'm doing other things, so I won't be surprised if there are sneezes that I miss! And oh man...those stifles...Travis always makes such a production out of sneezing, it's so lovely.