• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicaDiabolos

• MeForever

• Bluebird

• indigo

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread back up because I've added all the video links into the master post, incorporated @MeForever's lovely contributions (thank you!), and FOUND ANOTHER MATT SNEEZE in episode 93. I'm also watching the Talks Machina episodes as I go, so I'll add those if any of them contain anything special.

Edited by Winged
  • 4 months later...

I don't have any time stamps for it, but people might be interested to know that Travis' new character for the new campaign has cannon cat allergies and does act them out (because Liam's character has a magic cat).  He does fake a sneeze in episode one of the new campaign, and he also dose sniffles and such.  

Might be worth checking out~~~~

On 1/24/2018 at 11:08 AM, MeForever said:

First sneeze of the new campain! It's Taesalin, at 3:04:08, I set a timestamp.

Omg I can't believe I missed this! Taliesinnnn <3 And I'm definitely looking forward to more of Fjord's cat allergies......

12 hours ago, Winged said:

Omg I can't believe I missed this! Taliesinnnn <3 And I'm definitely looking forward to more of Fjord's cat allergies......

I knowwwwww! I'll be keeping an eye out for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a sneeze from Sam in the first half of the latest episode! :D

(2:37:38 if that timestamp don't work)

There was an adorable (and quite frankly, hilarious) pun made last night’s broadcast that may have involved Laura asking a certain question and culminating in Taliesin faking a sneeze. I won’t give more details than that, buuuut the time stamp is 1:43:49 on the Twitch footage.

(And certain people can confirm that I was flipping juuust a tad over hearing Laura say the word... :blushsmiley:)

ETA: 1:43:49 on the original, 1:30:29 on the rebroadcast. And it will probably change yet again when the footage is up on YouTube, buuut this is this for now.

Edited by Paws
time is a flat circle
On 2/16/2018 at 3:42 PM, Paws said:

There was an adorable (and quite frankly, hilarious) pun made last night’s broadcast that may have involved Laura asking a certain question and culminating in Taliesin faking a sneeze. I won’t give more details than that, buuuut the time stamp is 1:43:49 on the Twitch footage.

(And certain people can confirm that I was flipping juuust a tad over hearing Laura say the word... :blushsmiley:)

ETA: 1:43:49 on the original, 1:30:29 on the rebroadcast. And it will probably change yet again when the footage is up on YouTube, buuut this is this for now.

Annnnd here it is! It's also worth noting that Matt sounds quite stuffed up, and at least three of the players plus Matt seem to be fighting something off -- so you're gonna want to keep an eye out through this episode either way. ;)

Time is 1:30:03 if that stamp doesn't work.

Ohh man that faked sneeze was...so cute?? And the context was so adorable??? :blush:

I'm still trying to catch up with the first campaign (cries) but I am so here for that

Just thought I would draw attention to Marisha's sneeze in episode 26 of the first campaign at 1:20:45. I don't know if it was missed or just neglected for some reason but it's not in the list.

No worries! It’s been noted.

Speaking of Marisha, she was recovering from being sick last night (she actually had to miss Tuesday’s episode of Talks because of it). No sneezing, but a bit of nose-blowing here and there and a lot of coughing (even leaving the table a few times). And she kept putting her scarf to her face to cough into, which was admittedly really cute.

Link will be up Monday!

Edited by Paws
  • 2 weeks later...

Soooo!

I realized I never actually ended up linking episode 7. :lol: Sorry about that, y'all! No sneezing, but Marisha is pretty sick throughout -- lots of coughing from her, and a nose blow or two here and there.

However... ;)

Sneeze from Marisha at 1:27:17 with quite a bit of talk about it afterwards, up to and after the break. (Poor thing aggravated sore muscles around her ribs that she had previously hurt from coughing too much the week before.) Also, a fake sneeze from Liam at 2:05:18, and Matt is very clearly sick throughout as well -- quite a bit of coughing from him here and there.

-edit- Also also! No sneeze, but a few really good nose-rubbing scrunching faces from Travis around 42:42 because of the cat.

Edited by Paws
1 hour ago, Paws said:

-edit- Also also! No sneeze, but a few really good nose-rubbing scrunching faces from Travis around 42:42 because of the cat.

Travis always seems to have an itchy nose. Even when he's not pretending to be allergic to a cat he quite often looks like he's holding back a sneeze.

Hey @Winged, you should rename the second campaign masterlist to the new name of the group. And by the way, yay! New sneezes!

• 3 weeks later...

Two more in the most recent episode!! One from Liam at 46:11, and one from Marisha at 3:58:48.

Happy Monday, y'all! Super stealthy stifle from Travis in the most recent episode; 37:14 with some (admittedly) real good nose rubbing/pre sneeze expression beforehand. ;)

Edited by Paws
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep meaning to post this but I've been so busy it keeps slipping my mind! Now that I'm giving myself a moment...

Lots of shenanigans went down at their recent appearance in Chicago, but there were a few silly moments in there definitely worth sharing. ^_^

On there first panel, we have a silly, over-the-top fake from Liam starting around 25:55, and members of the cast blessing someone (presumably whoever is asking the question) around 40:05.

Then, on their second panel, there was a humorous trait about Marisha mentioned in her introduction at 0:19, literally before the panel even begins. (I would also recommend watching that full intro, because seriously -- whoever they have as their hype man is fantastic.)

Happy Thursday, folks! Off screen sneeze from Taliesin in last week's episode at 8:15, during the opening announcements. :>