Sneeze Fetish Forum

Critical Role

Winged

Thank you!! I'm thoroughly obsessed with this amazing group and the stories they've been telling this campaign.

Sneeze from Liam at 52:50, featuring handkerchief action!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicaDiabolos

• MeForever

• Bluebird

• indigo

A masterful fake from Ashley from the most recent episode. Seems Fjord isn't the only one who's a little sensitive to the cat... ;) 

(1:10:20)

It would seem I’m a liiitle too late to edit my last post, but I kept forgetting that I haven’t posted this yet! (Despite how it may seem with these check ins, I am actually monumentally busy. xD)

Annnnyway, there was a sort-of-kind-of fake from Liam in episode 17 that I have accidentally continuously overlooked multiple times. It’s such a quick little gag, which is probably why I keep forgetting. But it’s cute nonetheless.

No in-video stamp on this one – 1:08:20 

One billion years later, the masterlist is finally up to date! Thanks @Paws for keeping track of everything so I didn't have to go hunting for timestamps <3

Happy Monday! Sneeze from Sam from this past week's episode (that I actually missed on my first watch.) 3:20:30

• 2 months later...

Because I don't see them listed and actually missed them until my second watch-thru: couple of stifles from Travis in Episode 4 of campaign 2.

3:31:33 and 3:31:47 here (3:20:10 and 3:20:23 ish on Alpha), with LOTs of sniffing/nose-rubbing/etc for a couple of minutes either side.

• 2 weeks later...

This is partially a heads up for the curious, and partially a reminder to myself to post these when I can --

-Two sneezes from Sam in Episode 32, during the first half

-Potentially two sneezes from Marisha during tonight's episode -- one unconfirmed in the first half, and definitely one in the second half.

-A sneeze from Sam in the beginning of the Talks Machina episode discussing 32 (our first Talks sneeze from the cast!). That one isn't available on YouTube, unfortunately, but I can get timestamps from the Twitch VOD when it's not this time of night.

Other than these... somehow I feel like there's one in the mix that I'm missing somewhere, but we've also had a long stretch of episodes recently with no sneezing at all, so I'm not sure! I know for certain there's nothing in 26-31, nor is there anything in Marisha or Liam's recent oneshots.

Edited by Paws

Thanks for the updates! I'll be checking out the first one to see if I can find them.

edit: I just saw what you wrote about posting them when you get the chance 😂 I didn't find it anyway so, yeah :)

Edited by MeForever

Hello, fair critters! I return with a handful of goodies. ;)

Double from Sam, starting at 1:41:50

Two separate sneezes from Marisha -- one at 56:32 (which this video is timestamped to), and one at 3:49:12

And finally! Though I do not have the ability to share it with you all due to the nature of Twitch's VOD system, it is worth noting that in Episode 80 of Talks Machina, Sam sneezes around 22:27. Which -- as I mentioned before -- marks the first sneeze from a cast member of the show in a Talks episode.

(The time may be slightly different on Alpha; I don't have the service anymore, so I can't check myself unfortunately. But it is there!)

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Wednesday, folks!!

After a little fanagaling on my end, I was able to get the clip of Sam from the Talks episode from a few weeks ago. And that’s not all – on last night’s Talks, there was a pretty goofy fake from Matthew himself during one of the giveaways! So I’ve acquired both clips, and have them here for download. :)

Episode 80 (Sam)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3m1h2hi9iiskzmg/TM_80.mp4/file

Episode 82 (Matt)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ikyhjbjc6d84ip/TM_82.mp4/file

Edited by Paws

Hello people!

I recently finished the first Campaign and have found some female sneezes that had until now been unlisted:

Episode 47 – Laura (stifled) – 2:56:34

Episode 75 – Marisha – 3:42:20

Episode 104 – Ashley – 00:26:16

Episode 105 – Marisha (almost) – 1:20:19

Episode 109 – Laura – 3:37:45

Unfourtunately I was casually watching this and therefore didn't pick up on any male sneezes in particular since I have no interest in them. The good news is it suggests that there may be more still hidden if anyone wanted to fine-tooth comb Campaign One.

14 hours ago, KSC said:

Hello people!

I recently finished the first Campaign and have found some female sneezes that had until now been unlisted:

Episode 47 – Laura (stifled) – 2:56:34

Episode 75 – Marisha – 3:42:20

Episode 104 – Ashley – 00:26:16

Episode 105 – Marisha (almost) – 1:20:19

Episode 109 – Laura – 3:37:45

Unfourtunately I was casually watching this and therefore didn't pick up on any male sneezes in particular since I have no interest in them. The good news is it suggests that there may be more still hidden if anyone wanted to fine-tooth comb Campaign One.

Great finds I also only like Female sneezing 

Woah!! Thanks so much for sharing, @KSC! I'll definitely have to check these out asap. (And not to be a greedy binch or anything, but it's so great to know that there's more from Laura, too. :blushsmiley:)

Edited by Paws

If you like Critical Role, you may also be interested in Power Rangers HyperForce. I know there’s a few sneezes sprinkled throughout the game’s run.

6 hours ago, Pseudosneeze said:

If you like Critical Role, you may also be interested in Power Rangers HyperForce. I know there’s a few sneezes sprinkled throughout the game’s run.

Yeh why not tell us

This is a very silly update to an already silly thread, but sneeze jokes just keep cropping up this campaign it would seem, and it feels a disservice to not make mention...

https://youtu.be/Ppv9GcrmX3E?t=27m20s

Starting at 27:20 for the context, but six seconds later is a quick joke from Sam in relation to what they're discussing. I've noticed Liam has generally been the one to joke about sneezing, and I hadn't been watching the screen when this occurred -- so my first thought was "oh man, again from him?" But nope, upon rewinding the stream during break, I was proven wrong. ;)

Also thanks for letting us know Pseudo! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thread is updated with links! Thank you @Paws as always for keeping up with things while I slack off, and a HUGE thank you to @Pseudosneeze for your great finds! I actually haven't watched from episode 105 on, so I'm glad someone is catching the later ones.

Hello hellooo, happy Tuesday all!

Sneeze from Marisha in the most recent episode starting ~13:07, followed by much blessing from the group. ^_^

Edited by Paws
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's are a few weird things I picked up recently. (It should also be noted that I got two of these by way of episode transcripts, which is a service I'm very thankful for!) 

The first is an interesting find, to say the absolute least. This was from a Pathfinder one-shot run by Matt a few years back, which features a few guests alongside Marisha & Tal all playing as goblins. During a battle, guest Ivan Van Norman's character breaks out the Fire Sneeze spell to comedically disastrous results.

https://youtu.be/u8MRyyFDX3c?t=9654

The whole thing starts 2:40:54 and goes to about 2:43:43, with a lot of discussion throughout and some pretty decent fakes from Ivan.

The second is another small joke from Sam in episode 102, with a great comment from Taliesin.

https://youtu.be/N1A-JGIF1Vc?t=13536

The fake itself is closer to 3:45:45, but there's also a bit of the context in the timestamp

And, finally, speaking of Taliesin -- he makes a quiet in-character comment during Grog's Oneshot that I can't ignore whenever I revisit it, in reference to a pepper shaker prop used by Travis.

https://youtu.be/kLnvrocetq8?t=9856

2:44:16

Edited by Paws
fucked up the links

Of course!! At least five different people around here could tell you if asked that I'm absolutely enamored with these guys. :lol: There's just so much to love about them and their collective storytelling ability. 

Edited by Paws

One from Liam in last night's episode! i didn't get the time on it but i believeit was post-break??? iirc. i could be mistaken.