• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicaDiabolos

• MeForever

• Bluebird

• indigo

Anyone spotted these in episode 88? I
One from Travis at 22.12 with lots of nose scrunching and sniffling for like 10mins before.
AND one from Liam at 36.28. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-xQ5dsILYU

Liam's cover into his shirt is killing me. And Travis is so good at stifling, I didn't hear that at all on the podcast and didn't spot it when I was watching back trying to find Liam's sneeze when I was looking at my phone. I only noticed it when I had it full screen on my laptop. Ugh my heart.

I also agree about Matt's blessings. 

• 1 month later...

I actually hadn't spotted those! Here are some more that I've found, mainly through the comment finding tool, but also through my own good luck. All should be timestamped. 

Travis (his post sneeze faces absolutely kill me!)

A double from Matt

Laura 

Sam (sadly off screen)

I'm slowly working my way through campaign 2, so if I find any more I'll be sure to post (as long as people want them, this thread has seemed to die down a bit recently, and me constantly bumping it might be annoying!).

I just started watching this - I like to see knee things added - let’s me know I’ll get a pleasant surprise here or there.

Marisha is clearly sick in this episode, and sneezes 3 times.

The first is timestamped, but off-screen. The others are 43:30 and 1:43:43.

A few of the other cast members appear to be sick too. There's a lot of sniffing and nose-rubbing from Travis throughout, and Ashley also coughs quite a lot throughout (some of which are blessed by Taliesin which is super cute).

-edit- Aaand this is already in here. Well, at least you guys know why I've been quiet...?

It's been a sec since I've watched the show, truth be told. I sort of kind of fell off when life got really busy, picked it back up, and fell off again. (Which is why I've been fairly inactive in here! :lol:) Lord knows I have the free time though, so I think I might take another crack at it. I still hold a lot of love for this show, I'm just... waaay behind. I really appreciate you guys stepping up and filling in the cracks, though! So here's one I haven't seen in here yet.

I had been made aware of this moment at its airing; I would be remiss to not post it here.

Laura. 3:09:13. This absolutely slays me.

Edited by Bluebird
7 hours ago, indigo said:

Marisha is clearly sick in this episode, and sneezes 3 times.

The first is timestamped, but off-screen. The others are 43:30 and 1:43:43.

A few of the other cast members appear to be sick too. There's a lot of sniffing and nose-rubbing from Travis throughout, and Ashley also coughs quite a lot throughout (some of which are blessed by Taliesin which is super cute).

Great find!

• 3 weeks later...

A couple more I've found.

Laura (3:03:53)

Ashley (1:48:00)

I haven't had much time to watch recently, and probably won't for a few more weeks, but I thought I'd post these for your enjoyment!

• 1 month later...

Another bunch of finds for you all!

Sam (3:20:22)

Marisha x2 (1:33:06)

Ashley (39:03)

Sam (2:30:35)

Sam (18:26)

Marisha (1:18:37)

• 1 month later...

So who is excited that the Mighty Nein are

Spoiler

heading into the frozen North

next episode? And have chosen some nice warm clothes to wear? There must be some cold and shivers at the very least, and maybe an illness isn't too much to hope for? 

There were so many little fetishy moments in the most recent episode! As a heads up to those who are not up to date, this episode is very spoiler heavy, particularly towards the end, so proceed with caution if you don't want anything spoiled!

The first one is timestamped, and it's a fake from Laura. 

There are a couple of fakes from Travis, due to his characters cat allergies. These are at 45:32, 54:50 and 2:59:02.

There is also a real sneeze from Sam at 2:29:28.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing catch-up; found a fake in episode 83 from Travis (Frumpkin-induced, natch) that got lost in the shuffle!

45:49 if the timestamp doesn't do its thing.

Also! All Talks episodes are now on YouTube, so here are some things of note --

The very first Talks episode. Laura announces she has to sneeze, then loses it, with some ensuing discussion. (34:34)

Sam is sick throughout with a lot of discussion, which makes for an entertaining watch on its own. But there's an off-screen sneeze right as the After Dark segment is starting, which Brian blesses. (1:02:49)

(I suspect there are a handful more of these episodes with at least one cast member under the weather. Lord knows I don't have the time to comb those at the moment -- if anyone else wants to step up to the plate, be my guest!)

These two below are moments already featured at the beginning of the thread, however they no longer have to be downloaded to watch!

Off-screen sneeze from Sam just before the show starts. (7:05)

Fake from Matt into the t-shirt being presented for their giveaway. (32:09)

Edited by BOObird

Ooo some new stuff! Thank you! I'm a sucker for blessings and Brian's just made me melt, it was so perfect.

Here's a dump of things I've found since they've been back from hiatus. 

Marisha (59:15)

Sam (2:05:48)

Sam (2:39:35)

Marisha - almost (1:24:39)

Travis (45:57)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something from the most recent episode that I spotted.

Marisha x2 (3:54:36) 

And there's another from Talks a few weeks ago that I haven't seen posted yet.

Marisha (25:29)

Definitely meant to post that Talks episode and forgot. xD Thanks much for updating!

Edited by Bluebird
  • 4 weeks later...

A few things from the most recent episode!

There's a single from Laura (3:10:51 - video is timestamped to here) and a double from Matt (3:21:16). These two are my favourites so I'm glad we finally got something new from them both!

4 hours ago, indigo said:

There's a single from Laura (3:10:51 - video is timestamped to here) and a double from Matt (3:21:16). These two are my favourites so I'm glad we finally got something new from them both!

Ooh, thank you! (Matt’s sneezes are among my favorites on earth, let alone just of the CR gang!)

21 hours ago, indigo said:

There is another sneeze from Laura earlier in the episode, I can't find the timestamp but I do know it is within the first hour and 30 minutes. The episode is definitely worth watching so you should catch both sneezes from her! :)

12 hours ago, Sneeze999 said:

There is another sneeze from Laura earlier in the episode, I can't find the timestamp but I do know it is within the first hour and 30 minutes. The episode is definitely worth watching so you should catch both sneezes from her! :)

Found it! 1:29:22. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I'd completely missed it during my first watch! 

By the way guys, the triple from Matt in campaign 2, episode 43 is actually at 2:55:33, not the time listed on the masterlist!

Howdy! Just wanted to bring attention to another Laura sneeze from a few weeks ago that seems to have also been overlooked.

Sneaky stifle at 3:35:36. (No timestamp on the video itself because I am on mobile.)

There’s also a noseblow from her at 4:05:12, after the game has ended for the night. However, I would caution watching this with audio if you aren’t caught up, as they are discussing a very spoiler-heavy element of the current plot arc around this time.

Edited by Bluebird
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm only about 35 minutes into this episode but this was such a gem that I didn't want to forget it! There is a WONDERFUL moment, with Laura again, at around 31:30. A SUPER cute almost-sneeze with some pre-sneeze talk thrown in! Laura is almost as sneezy this Campaign as Marisha is! Will keep you updated on any more that I find!