Sneeze Fetish Forum

Critical Role

Winged

9 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Ok, I'm only about 35 minutes into this episode but this was such a gem that I didn't want to forget it! There is a WONDERFUL moment, with Laura again, at around 31:30. A SUPER cute almost-sneeze with some pre-sneeze talk thrown in! Laura is almost as sneezy this Campaign as Marisha is! Will keep you updated on any more that I find!

She actually sneezes later on! Just after the break, 2:41:25 (I think). This absolutely kills me - a lovely visible build up and super cute reaction from Marisha, I think referencing the fact that she couldn’t sneeze earlier! Ngl, I’m a little sad that it was pretty much silently stifled, but I’ll take what I can get!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicaDiabolos

• MeForever

• Bluebird

• indigo

I am living for Travis's constant acknowledgement of his/Fjord's cat allergies whenever they're in the tower. He did a cute fake sneeze in the most recent episode, but I didn't grab the timestamp for it. I watch live on Twitch so the times are going to be different after it's posted on Youtube anyway. Maybe at some point I'll go digging through the more recent episodes for some allergy talk from Travis! 😍

• 3 weeks later...

Some recent things that I took note of!

2 from Travis in the most recent episode. Video should be timestamped to the first, and there's about 20 seconds or so between them. 

There was a sneeze from Taliesin (finally!) in the second to last episode. Again, the video is timestamped. This was a super super long game, and there's likely to be something I missed, so let me know if you picked anything else up!

Thanks for posting Travis's double from 2x124!  I wrote down the time when it was airing live but never went back to the youtube video to get the correct timestamp. I loved that he used a tissue for the second one. 😍  And I really wish he would stop stifling ! But I get that he's trying to be considerate and inconspicuous. 

• 1 month later...

A lovely double from Matt in the latest episode, beginning at 1:19:00ish :). 

https://youtu.be/z_QadZ8S9rU

Is it just me, or are Liam and Sam both ‘blessing’ people more frequently as of late? It’s a big part of my fetish, so I of course noticed and LOVE ITTT!!! 

On 4/5/2021 at 3:06 PM, Comfortandstuff said:

A lovely double from Matt in the latest episode, beginning at 1:19:00ish :). 

https://youtu.be/z_QadZ8S9rU

Is it just me, or are Liam and Sam both ‘blessing’ people more frequently as of late? It’s a big part of my fetish, so I of course noticed and LOVE ITTT!!! 

OH, SHIT!!! I didn’t even hear until I was watching it for the third(?) time: right around the 1:19:00 mark, as you can start to see his face change a bit, he says, kind of surprised, “Oh, I’m gonna sneeze.” :stun: It’s right before he holds up his finger the first time.

(Also, no spoilers, but can I just say how hilarious it is that the first thing we hear regarding the game after his sneezes is...what it is? 😆)

On 4/7/2021 at 3:55 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

OH, SHIT!!! I didn’t even hear until I was watching it for the third(?) time: right around the 1:19:00 mark, as you can start to see his face change a bit, he says, kind of surprised, “Oh, I’m gonna sneeze.” :stun: It’s right before he holds up his finger the first time.

(Also, no spoilers, but can I just say how hilarious it is that the first thing we hear regarding the game after his sneezes is...what it is? 😆)

I noticed that too ahahaha... a bit ironic!

Has anyone ever considered making a Matt compilation?  

On 4/9/2021 at 10:32 PM, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

Has anyone ever considered making a Matt compilation?  

Why stop there?

I had a couple of hours free tonight so I decided to compile everything from this page into one video. It is missing a couple of clips from where they moved away from Geek and Sundry to their own channel which I couldn't find because the timestamps are no longer correct, but apart from that, I believe this is everything.

It also happens to include a previously unfound Marisha (1:38:30)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H84po-1-GB0?start=5910" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you enjoy!

6 hours ago, KSC said:

Why stop there?

I had a couple of hours free tonight so I decided to compile everything from this page into one video. It is missing a couple of clips from where they moved away from Geek and Sundry to their own channel which I couldn't find because the timestamps are no longer correct, but apart from that, I believe this is everything.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H84po-1-GB0?start=5910" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you enjoy!

YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!

Another Sam sneeze from last week! With much blessing from the group (Travis's melts my heart).

Should be timestamped, but if not, 2:36:11.

I'm very behind at the moment, and my ability to 'watch' has been limited to ctrl+f on the transcripts to look for anyone saying bless you, so if anyone finds anything else, please post!

There was one from Laura starting at around the 40:15 mark, it has been a little while since the girls in the group sneezed so it was a pleasant surprise! Also, is it me or is Laura ALOT sneezier during this campaign? I only recall her sneezing like 2 or 3 times last campaign and this one she has, pretty much, tripled that! haha

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 11:37 PM, KSC said:

Why stop there?

Hope you enjoy!

Holy shit, this is such a gift. Made my night. Thanks so much for putting the time in to compile this for us! 

On 5/2/2021 at 10:51 PM, Salamander said:

Holy shit, this is such a gift. Made my night. Thanks so much for putting the time in to compile this for us! 

Thank you !  I don't know how I missed so many of these.  They are generally a pretty sneezy lot, aren't they?

On 4/10/2021 at 7:37 PM, KSC said:

Why stop there?

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry I kept thinking I replied but thank you so much! 

One from Laura at around the 17:14 mark with a little bit of sneeze talk after. She does go out of frame for the sneeze but does desperately announce that she is about to sneeze and gives a very audible "choo" afterwards, extremely cute! And, again, Laura starting to replace Marisha as the sneeziest member of the cast in my opinion! :)

8 hours ago, Sneeze999 said:

One from Laura at around the 17:14 mark with a little bit of sneeze talk after. She does go out of frame for the sneeze but does desperately announce that she is about to sneeze and gives a very audible "choo" afterwards, extremely cute! And, again, Laura starting to replace Marisha as the sneeziest member of the cast in my opinion! :)

And then them talking about it afterwards! 😮

• 4 weeks later...

And just like that, we've got the last sneeze of the Campaign! Although it was a 7 hour episode so I might have missed something else!

One from Sam (1:39:08 if timestamp doesn't work). 

• 4 weeks later...

Aimee Carrero, one of the new players, just sneezed (2x stifled and silent) at around the 2:13:14 mark on the first episode of Exandria Unlimited. I dunno how to timestamp, but I was watching and thought I'd point it out. 

On 7/3/2021 at 5:01 AM, MeForever said:

Here you go! Timestamped

You’re the best! I love the fact that she had the sniffles afterward. 

This is my favorite thread of all time, I don’t even know who these people are but goddamn 😍

• 2 weeks later...

I’m only lightly following Exandria Unlimited, however I’ve been made aware that Aimee’s character Opal suffers from a bout of plant allergies in this most recent episode! Stuffy talk, a few fakes, the works. I’ve taken the time to make a little clip of it, though if I’ve missed anything (because I was working based on transcripts) I figure we can toss it in on Monday.

Speaking of Monday, there were also real sneezes from Aabria & Robbie, which will be available then! 

But for now…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ue5zi0o9KffyImArMw1zFcIHhvPPs2z/view?usp=sharing