Sneeze Fetish Forum

Critical Role

Winged

Do you happen to know a time stamp for Robbie’s? I watched part of it live and caught Aabria’s (which is around 31 minutes for any Twitch subscribers), but I missed Robbie’s.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicaDiabolos

• MeForever

• Bluebird

• indigo

I also didn’t notice Robbie’s, I’ll have to try and find it or maybe someone has a time stamp? Thank you so much for making that clip and pointing those two out. 

49 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Aimee’s character Opal suffers from a bout of plant allergies in this most recent episode! Stuffy talk, a few fakes, the works.

Wow, this is like an absolute dream scenario. I suspect it may not come up again, and honestly I imagine it would be a bit of a pain to do it all the time, but I just love that vanillas even think to add character traits like these.

I'm so behind on campaign 2, to say nothing of Exandria Unlimited. Thanks for the clip, and the reminder that I gotta catch up lol.

Another stifled double from Aimee in Episode 2 of Exandria Unlimited!

2:52:40 if timestamp doesn't work

And here is Aabria's from the most recent episode.

16:06

I haven't managed to find Robbie's yet though, has anyone had any luck?

On 7/20/2021 at 3:50 AM, indigo said:

I haven't managed to find Robbie's yet though, has anyone had any luck? 

If it's this, it doesn't quite look like a full sneeze to me. Still very attractive, whatever's going on. And a lot of nose-rubbing in the minute or so preceding it.

Edited by RiversD
fixing link

A new sneeze from Liam in the newest Exandria Unlimited episode. Lovely visible build up, and blessings from a few other cast members :)

20:14 

On 7/27/2021 at 12:48 AM, indigo said:

A new sneeze from Liam in the newest Exandria Unlimited episode. Lovely visible build up, and blessings from a few other cast members :)

20:14 

This is incredibly cute. Especially Fearne's soft blessing. She's a sweetie.

• 2 months later...

Wooo first sneeze of the new campaign! I've started campaign three as well so I'll be joining in the watch once more!

Also Matt looking real good with the ponytail.

Edited by MeForever

Here we are! Sneeze from Liam at 2:55:10, with a fantastic little moment afterwards. Sound up for that ensuing discussion between him and Laura on whether or not looking in the light makes you sneeze. (We know it does!)

Also! There was a double from Robbie in one of the last two Exandria Unlimited episodes that's gone unreported here, but I haven't been able to re-locate it yet. When I find it, I'll post it!

3 hours ago, Bluebird said:

Also! There was a double from Robbie in one of the last two Exandria Unlimited episodes that's gone unreported here, but I haven't been able to re-locate it yet. When I find it, I'll post it!

Please do!

3 hours ago, Bluebird said:

Here we are! Sneeze from Liam at 2:55:10, with a fantastic little moment afterwards. Sound up for that ensuing discussion between him and Laura on whether or not looking in the light makes you sneeze. (We know it does!)

There was also a sneeze from Travis a little earlier, a sneaky stifle at 2:38:55! 

I also have a few things from Laura that haven't been posted yet!

I think Laura might sneeze here? She ducks off camera and there's no audible noise unfortunately so it's hard to tell. She's very sniffly throughout this whole episode though, with lots of nose rubs.

This is from the Campaign 2 wrap-up, and she's very sweetly blessed by Matt and Liam. Plus a sneeze from Sam earlier on at 11:13.

8 hours ago, Bluebird said:

I found it! Timestamped for your convenience :)

Once again Indigo, you are fantastic!! Thanks a bunch!

Haven’t seen this one posted yet – I actually found it hiding in plain sight while rewinding. :razz:

A quick sneeze from Liam, starting around 54:26. (No auto time stamp, sorry!)

Edit: Well, what do you know!? One from Sam as well, at 3:10:22!

Edited by Bluebird
22 hours ago, indigo said:

I found it! Timestamped for your convenience :)

Omg I LOVE this one of Robbie!  The surprise double! The way he does the little shaka sign afterwards. 💖

Liam and Laura's discussion about photic sneezes is what brought me here this time around. It was so cute!

Another surprise find I haven't seen posted here!

Marisha at 1:02:16, with a little blessing whispered by Matt afterwards. 

Liam, 2:03:05, with a very nice buildup.

There's also a sneeze off-screen during the opening announcements (~4:22), but it's a little hard to discern who it is? One of the guys, for sure.

Edited by Bluebird

So I realised I have a lot of things I've noted down that I don't think have been posted here. Sorry (but not sorry) for the incoming dump!

Travis:

1:24:10

3:08:52 (If you're also interested in hurt/care, there's a cute moment at 1:48:25 where Marisha knocks her head on the table and Travis and Liam are concerned)

31:21

38:30

Offscreen 2:10:21

Sam:

48:24

Marisha:

Offscreen 14:00, blessed by a few people :)

Liam:

3:39:20

1:20:07 (Another cute caretaking moment at 30:27 between Matt and Taliesin if that's your thing!)

You're the best! I hadn't seen any of those except the moment between Matt and Taliesin which is a very cute moment.

• 1 month later...

There's also a maybe small sneeze from Laura at 28:22.

Oh, and ALSO I saved a Taliesin one from two epsiodes ago. It's a bit cough like but I'm 99% sure its a sneeze anyway.

Edited by MeForever
On 1/11/2022 at 7:02 PM, MeForever said:

There's also a maybe small sneeze from Laura at 28:22.

Oh, and ALSO I saved a Taliesin one from two epsiodes ago. It's a bit cough like but I'm 99% sure its a sneeze anyway.

Hmm I'm not convinced on that Laura one, I think it might be her acting a cough in response to what Matt is saying.

BUT, there was a definite sneeze from her in the newest episode! Plus one from Travis.

Timestamp for Laura's. 2:14:20 for Travis.