Sneeze Fetish Forum

Critical Role

Winged

There was one from Sam right in the beginning as well! Liam's was not too long post-break, for sure. Will get the Alpha times asap. 👍

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicaDiabolos

• MeForever

• Bluebird

• indigo

Hello hello! The weather here sucks right now; I hope everyone's having a much less gloomy Monday. (And if not, I hope this brightens it!)

One from Sam at 26:01 (which this video is timestamped to), annnnd one from Liam at 2:43:48 (neither his hand nor Marisha's jump were things I noticed during the stream, but they're killing me on the backwatch aaaaa)

Edited by Paws

It's Monday! And I nearly forgot this episode was finally out today! (Finals have me strung in like, twelve different directions OTL)

I couldn't wait to talk about this because it sets up for some potential fun in the future that my brain is going a mile a minute about. So!

Without spoiling too much, Nott (played by Sam) made a point last episode to try and sneakily stash away some gunpowder in order to create an exploding arrowhead for her crossbow. However, Sam rolled a Nat 1 on his check, resulting in Nott collecting a handful of pepper instead.

This, as it always seems to, led to a small fake from Travis & a very entertaining conversation between the rest of the table about making a sneeze arrow. We can only wonder what's going to happen from here on out with this interesting little item, but in the meantime, here's the convo.

https://youtu.be/nsmHNxJZSSM?t=11413

Fake & ensuing discussion starts at the timestamp (3:10:13), but there's more context if you start around 3:08:55

Edited by Paws
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for catching that, Rivers!! Definitely something I missed on my first watch.

Sneeze from Marisha in last week's episode, which I've timestamped to around 1:09:15

https://youtu.be/758doI6FhA0?t=4155

There's also a thing from Talks I'm currently trying to determine whether it is a sneeze or not, so stay tuned for that!

Howdy folks! Posting real quick on mobile, so no automatic timestamp – but we finally got a sneeze from Matt!!

https://youtu.be/ElVjltOcC_Q

A nice triple from the DM himself, starting around 3:11:41.

(This is also my annual nudge for the people who might be curious as to why this is the only thing I post about anymore to give the show a watch. It’s going in such a cool direction right now, and the journey that’s been unfolding has been so wild and engaging.)

Edited by Paws
direction. how in the world did i forget the word "direction."
3 hours ago, Paws said:

Howdy folks! Posting real quick on mobile, so no automatic timestamp – but we finally got a sneeze from Matt!!

https://youtu.be/ElVjltOcC_Q

A nice triple from the DM himself, starting around 3:11:41.

Mmm! :drool: I LOVE Matt’s triples! Though, if what he said after this set (that he sneezes in “at least” triples!) is true....:stretcher: 

Thanks!

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
I got so worked up, I forgot to say thanks!
  • 1 month later...

Hellooooo I promise I haven't completely forgotten about this thread! Many many thanks to Paws, RiversD, and all others of you who have provided timestamps and video links, since I myself am at least 12-15 episodes behind at the moment. 

And the masterlist is now up to date! 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Dropping in with a few things from last week's game.

Sneeze from Liam at 1:05:55, and one from Matt at 1:35:52. Do note that Matt's happens at a moment that's particularly spoiler-heavy in relation to the rest of the current plot, so if that's something you're worried about having ruined for you, I'd advise waiting this one out.

1 hour ago, Paws said:

one from Matt at 1:35:52

😮 I don’t think I’ve ever seen Matt sneeze a single before! NGL, I miss the anticipation of his triples!

• 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon all! ^_^

One from Marisha at 59:10 and two from Liam at 1:19:09 & 1:19:23

Edited by Paws
  • 11 months later...

Hi guys, count  me in to the Critters team! I am half way through campaign 2 (skipped past campaign 1 for now) and I am obsessssssed. Thanks so much for making this thread.

I am having the best time deciding whether I headcannon the characters as sneezing like the actors or not.

I found another Liam sneeze in campaign 2 episode 40, at 2.25.25 with a very cute hand up as warning, and Travis blesses him. 

@Winged and @Bluebird I'm afraid a lot of your links aren't working for me but I've manged to find most of the videos myself.

oh yeah, they moved all their earlier videos over to their own channel late last year

I saw this thread was bumped and I realised I have a few clips to post here! All are with timestamp.

Marisha.

Laura.

Ashley.

On 2/9/2020 at 2:09 AM, MeForever said:

I saw this thread was bumped and I realised I have a few clips to post here! All are with timestamp.

Marisha.

Laura.

Ashley.

Where are the timestamps? When I click on the video it just starts from the beginning.

That's weird, for me they work. The times are:

The Cathedral: 4:50:19.

Unwanted Reunions: 3:09:19.

Lingering wounds: 2:51:33

On 2/11/2020 at 7:00 AM, MeForever said:

That's weird, for me they work. The times are:

The Cathedral: 4:50:19.

Unwanted Reunions: 3:09:19.

Lingering wounds: 2:51:33

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok the links totally messed up I have no idea what I did wrong sorry! If someone wants to delete the last post here are the clickable links. So sorry.

Matt - clip already cut

Marisha - 1:06:21

Marisha - 53:35

Marisha - 1:32:43

10 hours ago, indigo said:

Ok the links totally messed up I have no idea what I did wrong sorry! If someone wants to delete the last post here are the clickable links. So sorry.

Matt - clip already cut

Marisha - 1:06:21

Marisha - 53:35

Marisha - 1:32:43

Wait I never noticed how Liam whispers "Gezundhëid" Whenever Marisha sneezes, that's so sweet!

I also found this Matt sneeze when I was watching Matt and Marisha play two point hospital. Time should be clickable.

At 25:00.

Edited by MeForever
  • 4 weeks later...

A double from Sam in a special one-shot from last week + Matt interrupts his narration to bless him. Is it just me, or does anyone else absolutely love when Matt blesses anyone?

23:50, but should be timestamped.