Sneeze Fetish Forum

Critical Role

Winged

Hello! I found an older Ashley sneeze that I'm pretty sure hasn't been posted here before!

3:25:55 for the sneeze, which this video is timestamped to. I'm pretty sure she and Laura were sick during this oneshot because Ashley is coughing pretty much throughout the stream and Laura talks about her voice being gone at 3:28:51 (if that's your thing she does sound very hoarse from that point on, and there is a little bit of sweet concern from the other cast)

Edit: Oh! And a Travis sneeze at 3:39:11!

Edited by MeForever
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicaDiabolos

• MeForever

• Bluebird

• indigo

No timestamps sorry, but there was a sneeze from Sam in this week's episode, and also Liam did a fake sneeze as a joke (pretending to drop something delicate) - made me smile a little ;)

19 hours ago, MusicaDiabolos said:

No timestamps sorry, but there was a sneeze from Sam in this week's episode, and also Liam did a fake sneeze as a joke (pretending to drop something delicate) - made me smile a little ;)

I should have the timestamp when the episode comes on youtube!

I return with the Sam sneeze from this week!

It's timestamped but in case it doesn't work it's around 2:32:58.

Not a sneeze unfortunately, but in campaign 3, episode 11, Matt's in character as a werewolf, and the way he sniffs and rubs his nose in character makes me feel a Sort of Way

(I hope this is alright to post, since it's not outright sneeze-related. If not let me know and I'll take it down)

9 hours ago, MeForever said:

I return with the Sam sneeze from this week!

It's timestamped but in case it doesn't work it's around 2:32:58.

There are also two sneaky stifles from Travis that I noticed! The first at 13:39 and the second at 3:06:12. 

Another Sam sneeze this week. He is quickly becoming the sneeziest of the group! As an aside, I can't believe we've gone 13 episodes with nothing from Marisha, she used to be the most likely of the bunch!

3:31:55 if timestamp doesn't work.

An older one from Laura! I believe I haven't seen it in this thread. 1:24:15 if the timestamp doesn't work.

Edit: Also a Sam one at 2:30:33!

Edited by MeForever

Popping in again!

A double from both Matt and Marisha in this one! It's timestamped to Matt, at 1:36:45, and the Marisha double is at 2:44:36.

• 3 weeks later...

One from Marisha in this one, the video should be timestamped, but if not it starts at around 1:47.22

• 2 weeks later...

I'm half-watching "Tiny Tina's Wonderlands One-Shot" that's airing right now and Travis is doing like a "nerd" accent for his character but it's really just a nasal-y/stuffy voice and it's killing me. 😱👀

Hello! A new Sam one from this week, plus some funny banter after it!

Timestamped but at 3:14:15

13 hours ago, MeForever said:

Hello! A new Sam one from this week, plus some funny banter after it!

Timestamped but at 3:14:15

Not sure if I'm looking forward to or dreading that live show 😅. Critters rarely forget...

1 hour ago, RiversD said:

Not sure if I'm looking forward to or dreading that live show 😅. Critters rarely forget...

If a long-running sneeze joke came into being because of this I would certainly be thrilled...😝

• 2 weeks later...

One from Laura in this weeks episode at around 2:44:08 , she catches it in a tissue & you can hear it build as she manages to finish her sentence before she gets the tissue up to her nose.....kinda cute :)

• 3 weeks later...

It's got Travis sneezes at 0:16: 22 (16:04 good place to start watching tho) & 3:57:40,
A cute false start from Liam at 1:22:34
A fake from Matt at 1:30:50
A Laura sneeze at 2:16:54
A Marisha sneeze at 2:49:54

Plus pretty much everybody in the room has some level of nose rubbing/nose blowing/sniffliness going on this ep. Open window and allergy season? Probably, but who knows.

Such a good episode! They are all so adorable. Liam especially when he scrunched his whole face up and then promptly lost the sneeze (bless his heart).

Definitely allergy season where I am...

On 5/9/2022 at 11:02 PM, MusicaDiabolos said:

Such a good episode! They are all so adorable. Liam especially when he scrunched his whole face up and then promptly lost the sneeze (bless his heart).

Definitely allergy season where I am...

oh no, he really is the cutest!

Happy monday!

Timestamped at 7:42 for Travis, 3:16:44 for Sam. I know there was another Travis sneeze in between those times but I lost it :(

2 hours ago, MeForever said:

Happy monday!

Timestamped at 7:42 for Travis, 3:16:44 for Sam. I know there was another Travis sneeze in between those times but I lost it :(

55:45 for the Travis double - the second is a very sneaky stifle!

On 5/9/2022 at 5:28 PM, RiversD said:

It's got Travis sneezes at 0:16: 22 (16:04 good place to start watching tho) & 3:57:40,
A cute false start from Liam at 1:22:34
A fake from Matt at 1:30:50
A Laura sneeze at 2:16:54
A Marisha sneeze at 2:49:54

Plus pretty much everybody in the room has some level of nose rubbing/nose blowing/sniffliness going on this ep. Open window and allergy season? Probably, but who knows.

Thank you so much, RiversD!

If anyone does just-in-time searches like I do, Liam’s false start (which is SO perfect!) is at 1:22:43 (:43 as opposed to :34).

• 4 weeks later...

One from Sam: 27:11

One from Travis: 1:27:35

I love the “Salud” from Luis! Not often you hear that one on CR. :) 

• 4 weeks later...

One from Sam this week!

11:30

He just had a faceful of shaving cream which is probably why.  And Ashley continues terrorizing him... 😛