Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stupid ways you've injured yourself

Kaze Wo Hiku

I face planted off my horse and fractured both wrists and had an orbital blowout fracture of my left eye socket. I've been riding for 27 years. This is my first real injury. He spooked and reared up, then yanked his head between his knees throwing me forward over one shoulder and then basically just stepped out from under me. Hit the ground hands first and then slammed my face into the ground! I don't think I've ever hit anything so hard in my life. I was seeing double or triple for over an hour. Then it kind of started to clear up, so I drove 4 1/2 hours home before going to the ER. The doctors were stunned. They said they get people in with a sprained pinky who think they are dying, and here I am, 2 broken wrists and a broken face and I drive myself home and am joking around with them. I just said, Go big or go home! LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relatively recently, I left a book on my floor (ha), except it was an edited edition of the full works of Shakespeare which has 3500+ pages and is an absolute brick. I got up in the middle of the night, tripped over it, fell on it and bruised my knee and it was so swollen that I couldn't wear trousers for several weeks bc none of them would fit. 😬

Also, in my first karate session back of this semester, I accidentally clashed knuckles with someone else during sparring and couldn't work out later why I was in so much pain but had relatively little bruising. Found out I had dislocated one of my knuckles when I accidentally relocated it myself the next day :')

• 1 month later...

As a kid some peaple were swinging on swings I just walked up to them and got hit with a swing i busted my lip and had to stay over night at the hospital 

• 3 weeks later...

A few Christmases ago, I got a new cello stand, and I went to set it up and adjust it. I went to push up the one part, and it was stuck. It finally moved, and I jammed the top of my hand into a sharp edge on part of it. It put quite a large cut on my hand. I’m surprised it didn’t scar!

Archived