Sneeze Fetish Forum

Original Fiction Suggestions To Read

VividBubbles!

So I've been away from the Original Fiction board for a long time, but recently I've become interested in diving back in, and I was wondering if I could get some suggestions from you guys on any original fics that stand out to you or that you really enjoyed reading. I prefer males sneezing and I very much enjoy contagion and angst, although those are definitely not necessities. It would also be helpful if you could leave a short description of the story with each of your suggestions. Anyway, I really appreciate your suggestions and your help, you guys! Thank you!:) 

21 minutes ago, VividBubbles! said:

So I've been away from the Original Fiction board for a long time, but recently I've become interested in diving back in, and I was wondering if I could get some suggestions from you guys on any original fics that stand out to you or that you really enjoyed reading. I prefer males sneezing and I very much enjoy contagion and angst, although those are definitely not necessities. It would also be helpful if you could leave a short description of the story with each of your suggestions. Anyway, I really appreciate your suggestions and your help, you guys! Thank you!:) 

Two that I really liked were The Flu by Ambro, I'm pretty sure it was written in 2014. It's so cute. It's about a personification of the Flu and his brother the Common Cold living with Mother Nature and stuff. The sequel/revamp was never finished. Also, the Flu had mood swings into other versions of Flu like stomach Flu and stuff.

The other one is The Fairy and the Crocodile by Scott Pilgrim was really cute. Um, there's a fairy kingdom that's encroached on by dark fairies, I believe, so to stop them, the main character decides to volunteer to infect herself to infect the dark fairy group. I believe the sequel, dealing with allergies was called The Crocodile and the Baroness. That one was interesting too.

I also really enjoy LikeSn's and Starpollen's stories. LikeSn just finished one called the Initiation where a college sorority decides to infect their leader with a cold because she never gets sick. I noticed that this one borrowed themes from two of his previous stories. He just started another one where a group of ill girls are playing (not) D&D during their Winter Break and decided to make their character's ill as well. 

Another story I like by Likesn by was a Cold in the Days of Old about a cold spreading throughout a castle, regardless of status during the middle ages. 

I also like missyv's stories.

The first story I read on here was Cold Denial by Vanilla where a high school student catches a cold from her friend and then other stuff happens. I think some more people get sick too like her crush because she wanted to be "smart" and deny being ill. Sorry, I can't remember much more.

Oh, I also like The Anniversary (guy gets sick during anniversary when he's trying to propose) and Giving Thanks (a guy gets sick during Thanksgiving), but I can't remember the authors. 

I can't remember the author here either, but I also liked Bus Time Dreams even though the story isn't complete. Just the title has a dreamy quality, you know. A girl on a bus watches a cold spread.

I haven't read it yet, but please give Hedgehog's story about Athens a try as well. 

Oh, also, Closet Germaphobe is nice. A germaphobic high school gets sick in school. Her crush is a fetishist. Her home life drives her crazy, as before the sniffles set in, her family has a case of the flu. She goes nuts. :) 

I hoped I helped some. 

• 2 months later...

I REALLY liked "Over the Edge" and "Unremembered" by Scion (at least I think it was Scion. Now I'm doubting myself :c )

Over the Edge follows two young men, one of whom was presumed dead for years before msyteriously reappearing (ill) and the drama that follows between him and his friend, catching up, coming to know one another on a deeper level, and the struggles they face.

Unremembered follows Rusty and Fox, the former being a very nervous and angsty individual and the latter being an ominous and creepy character (who's also sick), and the supernatural sort of adventures that follow them being forced near one another and having to share their lives (and it recently got a beautiful ending ((10/10 recommend this as my favourite story on the forum))) 

Hopefully my descriptions do the stories justice, but they are most definitely worth a read. Hope this helps :)

On 3/15/2017 at 0:54 AM, Cutelittlenose said:

Two that I really liked were The Flu by Ambro, I'm pretty sure it was written in 2014. It's so cute. It's about a personification of the Flu and his brother the Common Cold living with Mother Nature and stuff. The sequel/revamp was never finished. Also, the Flu had mood swings into other versions of Flu like stomach Flu and stuff.

This sounds amazing! Please link me it!

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2017 at 7:04 PM, RachTheCool said:

This sounds amazing! Please link me it!

Sorry this is a few months late, but I found it. Here you go.

• 3 weeks later...

ok, if you still want some suggestions

its long, but its like, the best thing ever. I got so attatched to the characters... They are my babies O.O

Archived