Sneeze Fetish Forum

SPN/J2M prompts

iluvemojis

These are just some prompts that have been floating around in my head for a while. I'm not sure if I'll ever write them, but I thought I'd leave then here in case anyone else is interested. 

-Dean/Sam has a really sneezy sniffly cold. They're interviewing a witness. Dean/Sam carries a handkerchief with him and is constantly using it. Yum. 

-Jensen/Jared is auditioning for Supernatural. He has a cold.

-Teenager!Dean is at the boy's home and has a cold. Compare the kind caretaking at the boy's home to flashbacks of John Winchester's rough caretaking. 

-Teenage Sam has allergies. John Winchester has no clue how to help him. Good thing Sammy has his big brother Dean. 

-Dean is sick and miserable. Sam is mad at him and they split up. So Dean was already having a bad day when Bela Talbot decided to knock on his door. Cue caretaking. 

-Sam is embarrassed trying to hide his cold from Ruby. But for the life of him, he can't stop sneezing. 

-Set at the end of season one. John comes back to hunt with his boys and finds them sick. They both try to hide it, but John Winchester knows his boys. And thitime, he never leaves their side. 

-Set in season 12. Dean, Sam and Cas all get sick. Mary takes care of her boys. 

-Meg takes care of sick Cas.

-anything where Cas has cute tiny sneezes and Dean makes fun of him

-Cas getting sick and getting taken care of by his angel brothers

That's all for now, feel free to add SPN/J2M prompts if you'd like. Also, you can totally write one of these. I will definitely read it! 

• 5 months later...

Another prompt:

-Dean is mad at Sam, for whatever reason. Sam already felt like he was coming down with something. Now he’s trying his best to keep quiet about it, hold back/stifle his sneezes, etc. BONUS POINTS for Bobby giving him sagely advise 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/18/2018 at 9:38 PM, Tinysneezu said:

Maybe dean and his cat allergies? 

Yes!!!  I read a fic on LJ where he was turned into a cat and kept sneezing because he was allergic to himself.

19 hours ago, ajdesigns1 said:

Yes!!!  I read a fic on LJ where he was turned into a cat and kept sneezing because he was allergic to himself.

Omg that sounds adorable!  Do you know the title/author?

• 5 months later...
On 10/19/2017 at 2:57 PM, iluvemojis said:

Another prompt:

-Dean is mad at Sam, for whatever reason. Sam already felt like he was coming down with something. Now he’s trying his best to keep quiet about it, hold back/stifle his sneezes, etc. BONUS POINTS for Bobby giving him sagely advise 

Did you write this by chance? I love the idea and want to read it 😊

Archived