Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taking Requests

iluvemojis

Hi, right now I'm taking requests for:

-The Outsiders

-Supernatural

-The Vampire Diaries (only up to season 4) 

Male sneezing only. Depending on how many requests I get it'll take time to write, so please be patient. Thanks! 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2017 at 4:05 AM, WolfPack said:

Hi! Could you possibly do a sneezy!Sam fic? Maybe with allergies but a cold is fine as well! :D Thank you!!

Sorry, just saw this. I'll hopefully have it up soon. 

Steve Rogers/Tony Stark pairing set during CA: TWS except instead of Nat and Steve in the mall, it's Steve and Tony. Tony has an uncomfortable encounter with a woman at the mall who is trying to get him to try a perfume sample and ends up being terribly allergic. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use that part where Nat and Steve were on the escalator and they kissed to try to distract Rumlow who was coming up from the other side, but of course, instead of Nat, it's Tony.

This awful kind of you!:heart:

No surprise, but I have a supernatural prompt I was hoping you could write for me...

When Sam and Dean end up in TV land because of the Trickster, they manage to get themselves stuck in an allergy medicine commercial. So there Dean is, in a room FULL of cats, sneezing endlessly. Sam tries to help him, but in turn the channels change and they’re in a cold  medicine commercial where BOTH boys are sick and sneezy and sniffly. It’s probably a little over kill, but if anyone wants to fill this prompt, that would be amazing.

so yeah...I found that and sneezy Winchesters are currently my favorite thing, so if you’re interested, it’d make my day. 

Thanks!

I've had a recurring daydream topic for longer than I care to admit, and the character has changed many times over the years.

I can totally see a Winchester in this scenario, I prefer Dean but Sam is fine too... Source of sneezing doesn't really matter - though few things can beat a super sneezy allergy attack super sneezy colds are also awesome.

The idea is that he (whoever it is) has sustained a minor injury to a foot/leg, nothing too serious because they are still up and about as usual just on crutches because they can't put any weight on the foot/leg. They are preferably out on some errand/research/case/whatever (just away). But they are very sneezy and sort of fumble with their tissues or almost lose their balance when they start to sneeze. Plus points for stubbornness from the injured/sneezing brother and friendly teasing and support from the other brother ;)

If the idea doesn't appeal to you, just ignore it. But I would love to see what you could do with it :)

On 10/10/2017 at 4:03 AM, helyzelle said:

I've had a recurring daydream topic for longer than I care to admit, and the character has changed many times over the years.

I can totally see a Winchester in this scenario, I prefer Dean but Sam is fine too... Source of sneezing doesn't really matter - though few things can beat a super sneezy allergy attack super sneezy colds are also awesome.

The idea is that he (whoever it is) has sustained a minor injury to a foot/leg, nothing too serious because they are still up and about as usual just on crutches because they can't put any weight on the foot/leg. They are preferably out on some errand/research/case/whatever (just away). But they are very sneezy and sort of fumble with their tissues or almost lose their balance when they start to sneeze. Plus points for stubbornness from the injured/sneezing brother and friendly teasing and support from the other brother ;)

If the idea doesn't appeal to you, just ignore it. But I would love to see what you could do with it :)

Thanks!

Archived