Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa - Christmas In July 2017 Edition

Blah!?

Alright, all assignments should be sent by now. Please let me know if you either didn't receive a message from me, or if the person I assigned you to really doesn't fit with your preferences.

If everything else is in order, have fun! See you in July!

Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see everyone's stories!!

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Oolia said:

Just posted mine! :D

I saw!! :D:D:D

I'm about to post my second part :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I meant to post this sooner, but I forgot until now. This coming Monday is the last day of July, so if you haven't posted your gifts yet, please try to do so by then. It's also totally okay to ask for an extension if you need more time. If you think you won't be able to finish your gift by the end of July 31st, please let me know so I can pass the news on to your recipient. If you don't post your gift by the 31st without contacting me first, you might not be allowed to participate in future Secret Santas.

Now that the harsh stuff is out of the way, I'm glad to see that many people have posted their gifts already! I haven't checked on every single matchup yet, but I'll have another look this weekend.

Right, I forgot I should post here as well. :lol:  I've posted mine for PropertyofCora!  :D 

Posted mine for Mr Black Cherry Berry Tea ! Hope any and everyone enjoys!

Oh yeah, mine has been posted!  Just to save you the time of tracking it down, should have said that when I did it.

Archived