Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Sneezing Fetish Game

Guy

I've been wanting to make a video game about the fetish. I know there have been games in the past, standouts like the Fitster games and the visual novel Day One, but I want to make something that goes a step farther. I'm thinking it would be more in-line to that of a visual novel, but I want to give the player freedom to choose different outcomes and the ability to explore multiple sneezy scenarios, similar to a choose-your-own-adventure game. It would probably be more akin to a dating sim, though not explicitly revolving around dating. I'm thinking scenarios like sneezing while hiding, inducing someone using tools like a feather, taking care of someone with a cold, making a giant/giantess sneeze, etc. I'm interested in making a game about female sneezes, but if the support is there I'd like to be able to include an option to include both genders. 

The reason I'm making this topic is to ask for help, as there's no way I could do this alone... I'm able to put the pieces together to create a game, but I would need an artist to illustrate these scenarios. There are some really talented artists on here, and if someone could help me make this a reality I would be very grateful. What I'm looking for specifically is someone that could draw characters sneezing among other poses as they relate to the story. There doesn't have to be a background to the art provided, but making backgrounds tailor made to the story would be super helpful as well. 

In addition to art, there's also the important issue of sneeze sounds. What's a sneezing game without audible sneezes? I'd really appreciate if someone could record sneezes for this game or allow me to use their pre-recorded sneezes already available on Youtube and the like. Also in that regard, it might be a bit of a stretch and it's not something I'm requiring to get the game off the ground, but I'd also like to have voice acting present. Now, that wouldn't have to be anything super special, just basically someone who could read dialogue lines into a mic and record sneezes in accordance to the script. 

The script is very important. I'm no writer, so if left in my hands I'm worried that the dialogue will come off too awkward and would take away from the experience. What I'm asking for is someone who has experience writing sneezefics about the types of fetishy situations listed above and would be willing to help me bring those scenarios to life in playable form. I think it this is done right, we can really make something special.

So yeah... In short, what I'm looking for is an artist, someone willing to record sneezes/voiceover, and a writer. If you're interested in helping out, PLEASE let me know. I'm kind of a nobody around here so I don't have PMing privileges, so if you're interested we will communicate through some other way. I want to make this a game everyone can enjoy, so if you have any questions, requests for game content, or if you would like to help out, please let me know!

...What the hell, why not. Assuming this manages to get off the ground, I volunteer as (a) writer.

There should be links to my work in my signature, and I can provide more on request. I usually write prose instead of scripts, but I'm willing to give it a try if you'll have me.

If this is a serious endeavor, I'm interested. I have a bunch of experience in sneezy voice acting. Don't know if you've heard of zenarios, but that is my channel, if you want to see some of my work.  I don't mind contributing to something like this. You can reach me via my channel for chatting if you can't do that here. :) If you do contact me, make sure you tell me who you are and why, because I get flooded a lot and I don't want it getting lost.

Kiaory, I'm a big fan of your work, The Assignment is a personal favorite of mine, and I'd love to have you on board for this project. 

Bananagirl, I sent you a message on Youtube, please get back to me whenever you can. 

So all we need now is someone that's willing to do art. I'm hoping we can make this a reality!

Awesome! :) 

I should mention that I that I've never actually played/read a visual novel, though... I might need some catching up on the specifics. :blushing:

Just a quick bump - we're still looking for an artist. Please get in touch if you're interested. :) 

Dropped you a line in response to your message over at DeviantArt.  I'd be interested in hearing some details of what you'd be looking for.  Could be entertaining.

That being said, I've considered doing something like this in the past, maybe a game, maybe a visual novel.  The reason I've never done it is because... at least the way I'd do it... it would be a TON of work from an art perspective.  If you've seen my work you've seen me try to start comic stories... eventually they start to become so time consuming that I end up losing interest.  I write too, I have stories published here.  I don't know if they're any good, some people have seemed to like them.  For me, writing a 500 word story takes way less time than doing one image.  I do software development for a living and I tossed together a quick framework using JavaScript for delivering a "choose your own adventure" style game experience with the intention of doing something like this.  (Actually a more formal framework for interactive stories already exists, it's called "Twine."  Check it out, it might already do everything you need.)  The reason no one here has never seen anything like that from me is because doing the art for even a short interactive story was just going to take up too much of my life :)

I don't mean to toss a wet blanket on any of this, far from it.  My advice from someone who has considered walking this road would be to plan on having the text carry the story and use the images only as embellishment rather than the other way around.  Though that's from the perspective of someone who uses my methods, other artists using other styles might be able to churn out stuff much quicker than I ever could.  But definitely message me, maybe we can figure something out.  

SmokeyGhost, I sent you a message on Deviantart, but I'd also like to take this opportunity to clear up some details just in general for anyone unsure of what I'm trying to achieve. 

Structurally, I'm thinking it will be less on the "choose your own adventure side", and more giving the player the freedom to choose which scenario you want to go through. I think it would be easier for everyone if we do that, makes things less complicated for all roles in development. I've created a mockup of what I think the game would look like using one of SmokeyGhost's images and a line from one of Kiaory's stories. 

P2GpHIc.png 

This is just an example of what the game would look like on a general scale, but I think this would work well if we manage to pull this off. I think we'd need to get a Discord or Skype group going for the project if we can get this thing started, if anyone has a better way of communication that'd be fine too. I can't yet confirm that development is starting, but I'll keep everyone posted if things change.

I've actually given the concept some thought quite a few times, but it was always too elaborate for me to work on alone, so I've always gone with simpler projects.
Didn't realise I was considered a standout. I'm not sure what I can do but if I can be of any contribution I'd be happy to pitch in. I've thought up a few scenarios and I (rush job) animated the chick in the holdback challenge. I also wanna improve on thinking up sneeze mechanics and how to adapt the sneezing fetish into a game that's as playable as it is sexy.

15 hours ago, Guy said:

Structurally, I'm thinking it will be less on the "choose your own adventure side", and more giving the player the freedom to choose which scenario you want to go through. I think it would be easier for everyone if we do that, makes things less complicated for all roles in development.

Would all the scenarios be connected from a common start, and the CYOA bits would be only involved in picking which one you went through? Or would they would they be entirely separate? (I do like the idea of multiple outcomes for each premise, honestly... do you think that two endings per starting point would be too much?) 

Also, it would be helpful to know how much you have planned out already regarding characters, setting, scenarios, etc. My Skype name is in my profile, and while I;are never used discord before I'd be willing to learn.

@fitster I would be curious as to know what ideas you had for scenarios. Actual gameplay based on sneezing, I don't know how possible that would be for this game given the engine I'm using (RPG Maker), though if we would be able to pull that off it'd be pretty cool. 

@Kiaory I'm thinking it would be entirely separate scenarios, you would just choose the one you want to play at the launch of the game. I've thought of maybe including an introductory scenario before being able to access the other ones though. I would be totally down for including multiple endings per scenario, but the thing to keep in mind is that for every bit of content we add, that's work that needs to be addressed by every member of the team. As this is something we're just doing in our own free time, I wouldn't want to be too ambitious at the risk of burning people out. 

As for what I have planned out so far, I'll have to be honest, it's not much. I don't have character traits or names picked out, but I think I would want different characters for each scenario. As for scenarios themselves, my ideas are pretty much limited to the first post; someone letting you induce them, hiding in a dusty closet, etc. I mean, I want to see what you guys come up with as well, I'd like this to be a collaborative project. 

Unfortunately, due to my "pending" status, I can't view anyone's profiles. I set up a Discord group for us, if I remember correctly you don't actually need an account in order to use it, and you don't even need to download the app/desktop version, you can use it in your browser. It's basically a (better imo) alternative to Skype but it can be a little confusing if you've never used it before. I think we'd really only use the chat function though, and that's pretty self-explanatory, but if you need help with anything feel free to ask. 

On 6/3/2017 at 8:58 PM, Guy said:

if I remember correctly you don't actually need an account in order to use it, and you don't even need to download the app/desktop version, you can use it in your browser. It's basically a (better imo) alternative to Skype but it can be a little confusing if you've never used it before. I think we'd really only use the chat function though, and that's pretty self-explanatory, but if you need help with anything feel free to ask. 

Ok it seems like you do need to make an account, sorry about that, guess they changed it.

@SmokeyGhost Fitster has agreed to to pose any models we can find, but can't make new ones himself. Since you're the closest thing we have to an expert, do you have any idea where we can find character models to use? Where do you get yours?

Everything I use originated at daz3d.com and/or Renderosity.com though I modify everything to personalize it.  Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this!

2 minutes ago, SmokeyGhost said:

Everything I use originated at daz3d.com and/or Renderosity.com though I modify everything to personalize it.  Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this!

Thanks! 

Would it be possible for you to join us in the discord room? I think it would be a lot easier to work this out in real time.

Ok, so the game is looking to become a reality as we have an all-star team behind development, if I do say so myself... At this point, we want to know if there are any ideas for scenarios or other types of features you guys would like to see in the game. You don't have to be a part of the team to contribute, just leave a post here saying what you would want to see and we'll try to include it. 

Disclaimer: There is no guarantee your idea would be able to be worked into the game due to engine limitations/time constraints/general game direction...

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, this sounds awesome!! I can't wait to see it when it's live!!! as for scenarios...I love SWH (sneeze while hiding) scenarios...and holding back with long, hitchy buildups...

*blushes*

Congrats on starting the game building!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so excited that something like this is seemingly actually becoming a reality. I wish you all the best of luck as you begin this courageous endeavor :D

I would like to double down on the the having to sneeze while hiding scenario, definitely a favorite of mine as well.

In terms of another scenario, I've always liked when a character is incredibly allergic to something, but is trying to hide that fact from everyone else. ^_^

Anyways.. good luck and keep us posted! 

• 1 month later...

I'd also love to take part on stuff such as character sketches. And I could probably do some writing as well. 

On 8/26/2017 at 2:24 PM, Captain Carol said:

I'd also love to take part on stuff such as character sketches. And I could probably do some writing as well. 

Well, we're actually looking for a new artist since SmokyGhost left. Things are kinda slow right now though, since I'm in the middle of transferring colleges.

I'll try to keep checking the discord chatroom up in the chat above, Feel free to pop in there anytime so we can talk.

maybe something involving pepper and/ or feathers? Especially long drawn out hitches and buildups that eventually lead to a massive sneezing fit...but that's just what i would like to see :wub:

wish you guys luck!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2017 at 8:23 AM, fitster said:

I've actually given the concept some thought quite a few times, but it was always too elaborate for me to work on alone, so I've always gone with simpler projects.

Fitster, I wanted to say that I really enjoyed a lot of your Scratch stuff in the past, and would be open to collaboration if you'd be at all interested. I'm fairly familiar with a more in-depth game programming software (Game Maker Studio), and if you were willing to supply the art assets and some of the ideas/framework for the game itself, I'd be more than happy to code it, or even partner-code with you if you'd be willing to learn the software. Let me know. :)

((I realize this isn't necessarily the best place for this, but I couldn't actually PM you since you're pending.))

• 7 months later...

I love the sound of his and there is only one game that I like based on sneezes and it's very short. This sounds awesome

and I cant wait!

Archived