Sneeze Fetish Forum

Missed Girlfriend's Sneezing Fit(s)

tmbum3370

New girlfriend called me on Monday evening to tell me about her day and to inform me she sneezed like "50 times" that day while showing her visiting family around. She even sneezed on the phone while she was talking to me! In 6 months of dating I've never witnessed that from her and I'm bummed I missed it because I almost took the day off from work to spend the day with them. Then she texted me on Wednesday to say she "can't stop sneezing". Now we're out of town for the weekend and she has sneezed maybe twice. My obsessing over not witnessing her epic fits is really interfering with my ability to enjoy our time together and I don't know how to stop letting it get to me. Any tips? She is a complete fantasy come true when it comes to her sneezes and once when she had a cold I saw her sneeze close to ten times in one night. Other than that it has been once a day on average but she claims she has allergies. I just seem to never be around for them! Help! It's driving my nuts and I wish I could let it go since intellectually I know it's pretty silly to let missing a GF's sneezing fit ruin my entire week :( 

Hmmm. Unfortunately I think my advice isn't very good on this, but I'm gonna give it a go anyway. Basically it boils down to this: you kind of have to let it go and hope for the best. The more time you spend together and the longer you're together the more likely (and inevitably) you will see one of her fits. Sometimes I get greedy about my fiance's sneezes, I find immersing myself in the few I do hear to be a big help. 

I don't know how close you two are, or how secretive you are about the fetish, but you could also consider telling her? Then she could induce for you. That's a shot in the dark though because I know basically all of us don't want to tell/take a long time to do so.

Good luck, friend. 

Quite the contrary! That was great advice and just what I needed to see to clear my head. I think what perturbed me most is that the mental obsession made me feel significantly ashamed of my fetish for the first time in years.

I will consider sharing this with her, but my feelings of affection make me still a little insecure about how she views me so I don't want her to think I'm a weirdo. You're right about being less greedy and grateful for what we do experience. 

Thanks again for taking the time :)

• 1 month later...

That's your girlfriend let her know u have a sneeze fetish why wait...she may like it because it turns u on...Women want to keep men happy

• 3 years later...
On 5/28/2017 at 1:33 AM, tmbum3370 said:

New girlfriend called me on Monday evening to tell me about her day and to inform me she sneezed like "50 times" that day while showing her visiting family around. She even sneezed on the phone while she was talking to me! In 6 months of dating I've never witnessed that from her and I'm bummed I missed it because I almost took the day off from work to spend the day with them. Then she texted me on Wednesday to say she "can't stop sneezing". Now we're out of town for the weekend and she has sneezed maybe twice. My obsessing over not witnessing her epic fits is really interfering with my ability to enjoy our time together and I don't know how to stop letting it get to me. Any tips? She is a complete fantasy come true when it comes to her sneezes and once when she had a cold I saw her sneeze close to ten times in one night. Other than that it has been once a day on average but she claims she has allergies. I just seem to never be around for them! Help! It's driving my nuts and I wish I could let it go since intellectually I know it's pretty silly to let missing a GF's sneezing fit ruin my entire week :( 

Hi! Sorry- I know this post is a few years old, but I am feeling similarly in my current relationship. It’s really frustrating and consuming so much of my thoughts. I was wondering if you had an update. I wish there was some way I could chat with people outside of this forum because I could REALLY use some support and understanding of the anxiety this fetish can bring with it!

This was a blast from the past! I guess I have a few updates. For one thing, the initial obsession and anxiety eventually faded as time went on. I wish I had had the foresight to be patient rather than letting it consume me. Although even at the time I knew I was being ridiculous.

So inevitably the fixation will subside. You won't be there for every sneeze, but if you stay together you'll see your fair share and have places like this to keep you satiated in-between.

Also, don't stay with someone just because you really enjoy their sneezes. Eventually, they'll become less exciting and perhaps even annoying, not to mention that's not a good enough reason to put in all the effort required for a relationship to work. 

Ah thank you for responding! That’s awesome that it faded for you- I hope the same happens here. I have been getting better with the fact that I’ll miss some and trying to be patient and knowing that as time goes on I’ll witness more. 

Another piece that I’m really struggling with is that she is a photic sneezer, but also complains about having sensitive eyes in general so she will always wear sunglasses or do whatever she can to block her eyes from the sun and then I find myself getting frustrated and wondering what it would be like if she didn’t wear the sunglasses. It gets so obsessive that I’ll look at old pictures of her (before I knew her) where it was sunny and she was outside without sunglasses and my mom just circles from there! I find myself fixating on this sunglasses thing. I’ve talked to her about it a little bit, but I know it’s not fair to her. Firstly, I don’t want her to be in pain from her sensitive eyes. Secondly, I want to desensitize myself a bit so it doesn’t become more obsessive. Lastly, I don’t want her to get a mental block! 

I feel crazy saying all this, but it feels good to put it out there and hopefully get some feedback!