Sneeze Fetish Forum

Positivity Chain!

SleepingPhlox

Cutekats I don't think I ever met a more deserving and caring girl then you, You make me so proud everyday and I really want you to get all the good things in the world

And me well I have great hair and i love food :P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Wilde

BMG, if machines could run on enthusiasm alone, you would have solved the energy crisis yesterday. I think it's only a slight exaggeration to say that no one on EARTH can match you in sheer exuberance; it is an enviable thing and a true wonder to behold.

----

I think I have a talent for finding an entertaining angle to bland and/or unfavorable circumstances. Please get stuck in a rancid, dismal, garbage-dump of a situation with me and I promise you won't be bored! :lol:

Edited by Icarus Rex

(Rex..:cryhappy: there are no words)

Now now Rex what do I love about you well that's easy EVERYTHING your enthusiasm your love for greek mythology and hilarious jokes

me well I do my best please everyone   

@batmansgirl You are extremely positive and cool! You are also a genuine and charismatic person.

Me: I try to make things easier on myself and other people.

I don't know you very well, but what I've seen of you around the forum is that you're a positive and kind person who stands up for her opinions. :)

I... um... made a bee waterer today, because I care about insects too. :lol: 

@Chanel_no5 what can I say except HOLY GUACAMOLE I LOVE YOUR WRITING!!!! You are incredibly gifted, give so much to the community, and I'm so glad you're here!! THANK YOU!!! :heart:

Okay, me...I guess...hmm..I love reading books. Annnnnnd....I have a passion for writing. It's saved my self esteem loads of times..

Edited by HideAndGoSneeze

@HideAndGoSneeze You're a really positive person, and your Lucifer fic is awesome!! Seriously!!! I haven't even seen Lucifer and that's hot. Also, I love your username! 

For me...I'm good at working with kids 

• 2 weeks later...

@iluvemojis I have read some of your stories, and my God, they are brilliant!! Your style is so cool, and I especially loved that one with the part where it was like, "How many languages do you speak?" :lol: You're just a great person, too, and I'm glad you're here!

Hello, me. You're a really talented musician, and though you started cello later in life, you are learning faster than almost all your instructor's students (and she has so many students that her schedule is full). You shouldn't be intimidated by others who have played the instrument since childhood. (I'm really intimidated by others, but my instructor has told me basically this same thing). Even though this part isn't really about me, I am also blessed to have an incredibly positive and kind cello instructor

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

@I love Alan Rickman You. Yes, you there. You are extremely nice. 

Though we've only interacted a few times, I can feel your wamth and kindness. You always act so kind and accepting when I'm talking to you, and you always just seem to make life easier and happier for everyone!!!

@RachTheCool Not only are you nice, but you are the absolute QUEEN of Ouran fics!! They're amazing.

Me, good job surviving life so far. I know we've had some rough spots from time to time, but things are looking up! I'm proud of you for trying to be your best.

@CeruleanBlue You're so awesome that I can't describe it much more than that. I've seen you around here, and any time I see your username, I smile, thinking, "Yes! Here's the amazing CeruleanBlue again!" I wish we could talk more. You're so great!

Me:

You're already so close to meeting one of your impressive goals for cello, and you're going into a performing arts school next year. Quit being so intimidated, and realize that people are being honest with you when they say you are truly very musically inclined!

Casually sees all the positive posts about me ...*starts sobbing* YALL ARE PERFECT DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFRENT

Alan Rickman or should I say Ms.Snape you make my Harry Potter heart so happy

and me well I LOVE TO SING

• 4 months later...

@Half Alive Hollows Eve You are so kind and amazing. Plus, you are positive all of the time. I wish I could be as positive as you are.

Me: I have found a purpose for my life. I am trying to get rid of my negative thinking pattern and make myself a productive person that can do some genuine good in the world.

14 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

Me: I have found a purpose for my life. I am trying to get rid of my negative thinking pattern and make myself a productive person that can do some genuine good in the world.

This is something so worth encouraging and cheering on! :heart: I truly admire you for reaching that point in life, and for wanting to do good in the world. The world certainly needs more good, on every level possible. 

Me, I'm... pretty good at entertaining myself, at least. :laugh: 

@Chanel_no5 you are an interesting and intelligent person, an amazing writer, resilient and just all around admirable.  Even if I suck at holding up a conversation I was actually so honoured when you messaged me because you are just that cool.  

Me:  I am actually coming to terms with the idea that I might be...good at something?  I've spent so long ripping on myself for sucking at everything and working my ass off to try and get better and never feeling like i get there and I had someone approach me for advice because they admired how I acted a really intense scene and I'm honestly for once okay with accepting this rather than blowing it off or assuming they are making fun of me.  I can say I'm good at something and be okay with it.  It feels pretty good.

@SleepingPhlox Good for you!! :) I'm proud of you. :)

As for me, well, I seem to be really lucky lately. So, I like that luck. Found a Care Bear, got a good fortune from a fortune cookie, been slowly completing my Pokedex in Ultra Sun, and got another extra week to work on my Accounting homework. 

On 11/28/2017 at 9:20 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Me, I'm... pretty good at entertaining myself, at least. :laugh: 

Chanel, I don't know you very well, but from what I have seen, you are very witty! Sometimes, your posts really make me laugh and other times, you provide fresh insight and get me to consider a new perspective on a topic.

@Cutelittlenose You are such a down to earth and nice person! You are kind and from what I've seen, you seem like someone who doesn't give up easily.

@bingochamp7

Bingo! Oh my gosh! Where to start.. you're always so sweet. I really appreciate how kind you are and you're always willing to help anybody when something's going on. I don't know much about you, but I'm so glad that we met, and you deserve nothing but the best <3 

Me: uh.. You're really really smart. You're hardworking and sometimes you get discouraged when nobody seems to notice, but you continue to impress me. You're capable of things neither one of us would've thought. I love you and hang in there.

@FadedRose 

I know you got some hard stuff in your life, girl, but you're amazing. You're just an amazing person and plain awesome. No matter what people say, I know you're great, and don't forget that. :) 

Me: I'm so proud of my cello progress so far. I'm so touched by how my teachers tell me I'm learning so fast and becoming an absolutely brilliant musician.

• 2 weeks later...

@I love Alan Rickman

You go achieve that dream of being a musician! Those teachers are right. Never get discouraged. :D

Me: I'm proud of where I'm going with my art skills. I have little ups and downs, but I find my way eventually and pick up the pace.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

because positivity is important

Facet I would love to get to know you you seem really smart and you seem like you would hold a lot of knowledge and a lot of really good conversations you're really cool

and me well I have a ridiculous thirst for books and knowledge

Bandit,  I’ve never talked to you but I think you’re feisty and I like that quality. You also stand up for yourself and you don’t take anything laying down. You’re very brave in continually dealing with the effects of everything that’s been thrown at you.  Even when you want to give up, you don’t. You piece yourself back together and continue fighting. Even when you’re having a terrible day, you’re still trying to encourage others. You’re passionate and caring towards your friends. The last important thing is that you’re striving to learn about yourself and what you need to do to take care of yourself! Keep doing you boo! 

I’m good at saving money and giving relationship advice. Those who don’t play, coach! 

Edited by Reader

Reader, I have never talked to you, but you seem like a very friendly, well-spoken and approachable person. Even though you've only been around for a few months, you're already very active (you've made more posts than I have in my 5 years of being a member, wow). Your comments are engaging and always add something new and interesting to the topic, and your comment on my blog entry has really motivated me to keep writing! You give off a very positive vibe!

I'm almost done with my final exams, and I've been accepted into the bachelor Biomedical Science! I'm very proud of myself for achieving that, and I hope I'll go on to become a neuroscientist some day!