Sneeze Fetish Forum

Positivity Chain!

SleepingPhlox

she is! Serp I've been chatting with Reading and she seems like a real sweet heart. I don't think you and I ever chatted but I bet your someone who works really hard. that seems like a serious achievement in the science field congratulations and good luck!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Wilde

@Kurn'la Don’t forget to say something positive about yourself! 😊 one positive thing for another person which you did and now one for yourself 😊 Annnnndddddd thankyou!! So sweet! 

Edited to add positive quality: I really enjoy our chats! You’re very empathetic and concerned for others. You’re strong and tough😊 And you’re both young and old at heart 😊

@serpentspass How can I not jump back on here and disrupt the flow of the game to reply back my thanks?! Your comment was amazing!  I had a big grin on my face while I was reading. So precious and kind!  Thankyou!!! 

New person posting: Please skip my post 😄

Edited by Reader

No way

READER YOU ARE A GIFT AND I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YOU

Me I'm a savage when sleep deprived lol

Bandit, you are such an energetic presence on the forum!

Me? Well, skip please. :D 

Nope. I don't know you, but you post in this thread which is positivity points af, and you have the most adorable avatar I just want to go "AWWW" everytime I see it. :lol: 

Me, I gave my toyed-with fictional characters a romantic weekend together without intrusions, including from me. I felt sorry for them. So I'm not all bad. :lol: 

@Reader I have nothing good I can say about myself. sorry to disappoint you but I appreciate you trying to say good things. Chanel your a great writer with a lot of skill I honestly envy your abilities!

@Reader this is an awesome thread!  Thank you for making it!  The best way to overcome any potentially negative space (in a room, in our heads, etc), is to fill it with positivity, and you are doing that.  ❤❤

@Kurn'la I confess that I don't really know you.  I do remember seeing something that you wrote though just showed a great amt of concern for a friend.  That compassion and loyalty is important.

Ugh... me... :lol: Ok.  I have a decent amount of patience  and empathy for others (if I didn't, I wouldn't teach where I do).  I feel that I care about issues of equity, and I generally  **try** to take a nuanced approach to things.

@tma I would love to take credit because this is an amazing thread, but sleeping phlox created it. Just tonight my brother was sharing with me a song he wrote and he used the word equity. Then he explained that there’s a huge difference between equity and equality, so it’s important to use that word. You reminded me of that when you wrote that 😊 

@Kurn'la That’s too much of a blanket statement. And I am certain I know what you are thinking about so for now I’ll just say....Other people see qualities in you that you don’t see in yourself. I’m gonna pm you. 

(I just popped in to write a quick message so Tma is up still. So sorry for all the pop-ins and continue with Tma. TMA TMA TMA *the crowd goes wild*)

@tma, I know we've never interacted personally, but I have always thought you seemed like a very kind, intelligent and level-headed person. Just from seeing you post casually on the forum over the last few years, you are a person for whom I have grown to have a lot of respect.   Also, you say that you are a teacher, and I have a great admiration for teachers. I recently saw a quote (can't remember the author, unfortunately) which read: "A teacher affects eternity, they can never tell where their influence stops". I think that's an amazing legacy for a person to leave behind.

me: Um...idk. I'm pretty easygoing and adaptable. And I have a knack for keeping my cool and maintaining my composure on the outside, even if I'm completely losing my shit on the inside  :lol:

Edited by gingerdean
forgot to tag
beijoseternura
@gingerdean - you are a person who is very calm. you have a great inner strength, and you are very insightful. I think you for you it is
 very easy to empathize with other people and you are an empathic person. Anyone who knows you, is around you, can be happy about your attendance :):) 

for me: I'm not sure..?

@beijoseternura I'd say since you don't know what to say good about yourself that means you're not used to "tooting your own horn" so you're humble and humility is a good trait to have. 

Me...I would say I'm a quick learner and can remember anything I hear (so guess who rocks out on karaoke night)

• 2 weeks later...

@RediChalyn I don't know you too well, but from what I see, you seem like a person who is compassionate and easy to confide in.

I have been improving my emotional reactions to various situations and I have been more able to keep my emotions in control more often.

Bingochamp there's something about you that I just love

Me: I'm strong to make it as far as I did

@Bandit I haven’t had the pleasure of talking to you before, but I’ve seen you around the forum a lot and you honestly seem really nice and amazing. As in, I’ve actually thought, “Oh, there’s Bandit again. She seems awesome.”

As for myself, I’m a lot more confident than I used to be and less socially awkward. And I’m starting to finally understand that you don’t have to worry about being judged by friends (with normal stuff such as songs you like).

• 7 months later...

(ITS ABOUT TIME THIS THING CONTINUED)

Cerulean What can I say I LOVE YOUR VIBE AND PASSION AND Phan is a total mood and icon AND VALID REASON TO SQUEAL DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU ANYTHING ELSE

Me im persistent as hell (and will drag this topic back to the top where it deserves to be )

• 1 month later...

@Ashlex I always look forward to talking to you when I pop into the forum again and I love your optimism and how you're always so nice!

As for myself, I'm handling a lot of stressful stuff really well (probably better than I would've done in the past) and I look great in short hair

2 hours ago, Sooph said:

@Ashlex I always look forward to talking to you when I pop into the forum again and I love your optimism and how you're always so nice!

As for myself, I'm handling a lot of stressful stuff really well (probably better than I would've done in the past) and I look great in short hair

I don't know how to respond so I'm just going to squeal for eternity

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 2:21 PM, Sooph said:

Sooph, I don't know you very well but based on your posts, you are intelligent and articulate. Also, I think you are a kind-hearted, caring individual.

For me: I'm really getting somewhere with my personality development. I no longer guilt myself when I make a mistake. I have learned to give myself compassion and be more understanding of others.

Bingochamp i haven't had the pleasure of truly interacting with you but i can say this YOU ARE A ACTUAL CHAMP AND IM PROUD OF YOU

Me i honest to god have absolutely no idea.....i write fanfiction that makes my friends scream  because i hit them feeels??? 

@Ashlex you are incredibly strong and resilient, and you have a lot of love in your heart!

for me: i am really persistent in achieving my goals, and i am really creative! And i am always trying to be fair and kind, which i think counts for something.

@facet I don’t know you very well, but from what I gathered you’re extremely informed and militant about the things you stand for, and I massively respect that! 

As for me, though I don’t always believe it I’m a really strong person