Sneeze Fetish Forum

Positivity Chain!

SleepingPhlox

facet, I can do nothing but agree with everything you have already said so far! ;) The whole package, and strong-willed at that! :yay: 

Me: I'm my own renovation project that I've finally gotten started on. There's a lot of work to do, some really unpleasant... but as I go along, I like myself more. I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :lol: 

Edited by Chanel_no5
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Wilde

Chanel — I love how you put yourself in others’ shoes whether that’s a friend or someone you’re at odds against. 

You make me howl and you’re such a good encourager! 

Me: I surround myself with good people. 

@Reader! i know we haven't had many conversations, but you always seem to have such a positive and diplomatic take on things!! your general attitude rocks.

me: i am good at cooking food, and i'm a fantastic personal assistant!

• 5 weeks later...

sooph! from what i have seen you are wise, gentle, and good at advice!

me: i am good at recognizing where my own boundaries are

• 1 year later...

So I suppose I'll do you both, then? Hahaha, oops, sorry! :lol:  But you know what I mean. 

On 4/17/2019 at 8:06 AM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

me: i am good at recognizing where my own boundaries are

I can't tag you, so... anyway. Q, you're always going out of your way to try and help others, and that's a very beautiful trait. And you're a kick-ass artist!

On 7/21/2020 at 6:11 PM, Rook said:

its BACK

Apparently I can't tag at all right now.. anyway. Rook, you're awesome for bringing this thread back up, and also for being resilient and never giving up no matter what!

Me: I am trying my hardest to rid myself of negative thoughts and feelings and only focus on love and light from now on. It's... going better than I ever could have imagined. 

9 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Me: I am trying my hardest to rid myself of negative thoughts and feelings and only focus on love and light from now on. It's... going better than I ever could have imagined. 

Chanel, I don’t know you well, but from what I’ve seen, you are an interesting person and aren’t afraid to be yourself.

Me: I’m learning to see things from multiple perspectives so that I don’t stay stuck in one paradigm.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 4:50 AM, bingochamp7 said:

I’m learning to see things from multiple perspectives so that I don’t stay stuck in one paradigm.

@bingochamp7, I don’t know you all too well, but I’ve seen you reply on a few of my stories and it brightens my entire day! It’s incredibly respectable to see someone dedicated to incorporating empathy into day to day situations. That’s such an important skill to have in life, and it’s absolutely amazing to see people like you trying to understand everyone (cause we could really use more people like that in today’s world!)

Me: I’m trying really hard to not compare myself to other girls because when I do it just brings me down. I want to have a healthy relationship with myself and learn to embrace everything I got