Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is The Green Forum Still Active?

MegOfAllTrades

I made an account on The Green Forum a few days ago and I am literally apparently not allowed to access anything until my account is verified. However, I've been sending request after request for about four days now and I still have not gotten a verification email. 

Someone posts every once in a while, but it's definitely nowhere near as active as this board.

When I was last there, there was a notice that the forum was going to be moving, but I couldn't see any more information about where to. I have messaged the board owner to point out your post. Hopefully she will be around at some point to answer your question.

We're still active!  Our admins only log into the control every few days to check on new additions and such, but we hadn't received any notification of new members, so someone had to go in manually and see what was up.  It's a bunch of introverts over there, so sometimes, we fail on the conversation and posting front. :lol: .  We haven't picked a new moving spot, so that's why it hasn't been addressed.

Meg, you're all good to go now, btw. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

You guys can always just message me if you need something!  I'll pass the info along to the admins over there.

On 6/19/2017 at 7:04 PM, chalkdust said:

Its not easy being green...

Dude. . . . :rolleyes:

Archived