Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snotty cold (self, m)

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

So since Monday night I had a sore throat but yesterday morning the fun part started. I woke up mildly congested with a bit of a runny nose.

My first sneeze of the day EKKSHOO SHOO was a big messy double that I aimed straight at the wall next to me, not having felt it coming, leaving a bit of mess to clean off the light switch. After giving a blue hanky with a blue/grey border a bit too much of a workout I decided to try ladies hankies, something I've been meaning to do for a while. However they didn't prove very useful for a cold as I went through 2 small white hankies with a flower embroidered on the corner in just under 2 hours, including a big sneeze which sprayed my car windscreen

I had another couple sneezes, one while I was in the bathroom, and a double while I was out on the back deck. I've gotten into the habit of just not covering these days.

Spent the rest of the day and night blowing through another blue mens handkerchief with blue/grey border.

This morning I've been up just over half an hour and already needed to blow my nose 6 times, big messy blows as well. So far today there's very little congestion but a constantly refilling runny nose. Just did my first sneeze of today a big messy HEEKKSCHIEW which definitely needed covering with the first of today's hankies (a red plaid mens one) as it half ejected my nose contents onto the hanky during the sneeze

• 4 years later...

Oooh my god.. sounds divine.

Bless you and I hope you get well soon. Keep us posted