Sneeze Fetish Forum

looking for a story

alicex

i've been looking for a story for a while now and can't find it. it was about a girl and a guy on a date. it might've been at a museum. she keeps sniffling and goes to the bathroom to sneeze, and he has the fetish and wants to see her sneeze. then they end up in a dusty closet and she ends up sneezing a lot. if anyone remembers this or knows where it is, please direct me to it! :P thanks!

I feel like you need to be more specific. There's TONS of stories on here haha. For example is it an original fiction? What's the title? Is it an old or new story? If it an original fiction, feel free to browse through that thread looking for it. 

I've been working really hard to find it, I promise I have, but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Do you have any more information?

Sorry I dont have a ton of info, but thank you for looking!:) It's not a recent story & I believe it is original fiction. I know she was trying not to sneeze in front of him, and for some reason they're hiding in the closet, and she ends up sneezing a ton.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived