Sneeze Fetish Forum

Danny from Game Grumps

Voodoo huntress

34 minutes ago, Skellieton said:

Undertale stream-05/21/2019

Arin sneezes at 1:15:15 :) its kinda high pitched

I cracked up so much at that one! It was actually kindaĀ cute and funny šŸ˜„

Also I thought Danny hadĀ a little sneezeĀ shortly after the 1 hour mark, but no one said anything because of Arin reading. AndĀ it could have been a cough or someone else on the streamĀ šŸ¤”

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• shnashq

• LimeyBlimey

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arin at 1:45,Dan is doing a bit so you can only slightly hear it. Dan says "Bless you" . Arin's sneeze is surprisingly soft.

• 3 weeks later...

1:06-1:08, a build up then a very violent sneeze from Arin

Ā 

I can't believe no one has posted this one yet! At around the 5:35 mark Arin starts talking about sneeze fetishes, it's pretty greatĀ šŸ˜Š

Arin sneezes at 16:36, announcement and tiny build up then violent sneeze. Arin is so sneezy lately.

1:39:38, Danny sneezes and Arin mocks his sneeze. He then proceeds to say he just sneezed in Allie's(friend of Grumps) pullover.

22 hours ago, Skellieton said:

1:39:38, Danny sneezes and Arin mocks his sneeze. He then proceeds to say he just sneezed in Allie's(friend of Grumps) pullover.

They also talk about his sneeze at 1:43:40, Dan confesses to sneezing and Allie says he can keep the pullover

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.Ā  I haven't watched the game grumps in AGES (as in, JonTron was one of them last time I watched lol).Ā  I didn't know how much i needed this thread until I stumbled upon it.Ā  Thanks everyone for these lovely links!

Ā 

1:54:22, Danny sneezes. Ā Stream uploaded 7/30/2019

Sorry if this has been posted, but here's one of Arin sneezing on camera. At around 4:24Ā 

His sneezes are so exaggerated but why else do we love him šŸ˜Š

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Arin sneezes twice at 4:42, very high pitched and Danny blesses him. Catching up on some Grump episodes. Hoping for a Danny sneeze next.

On 10/1/2019 at 10:35 AM, Skellieton said:

Arin sneezes twice at 4:42, very high pitched and Danny blesses him. Catching up on some Grump episodes. Hoping for a Danny sneeze next.

I love it when they bless each other šŸ˜Š

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LimeyBlimey said:

Double from Danny! First oneĀ around 5:15,Ā they laugh about it for a biļ»æt, then the second one happens shortļ»æly after. Dan continues to sniffle for the rest of the episode.ļ»æ

https://youtu.be/fDA0XDBphHo

Thank you for sharing! That was too cute, I love how they laugh about itĀ 

Ā 

Ā 11:24, cute as usual. Im catching up on Heave Ho. Someone beat me to posting the blair witch one! Ty for posting the Phoenix Wright,im so behind on that series! Hes to cute

• 1 month later...

Facecam:o You can see his build up then his sneeze(for the most part) at 5:58Ā . Wooohoo. Ā Arin says a blessing(I can never spell the german word)

Edited by Skellieton
On 11/29/2019 at 9:07 PM, Skellieton said:

Facecam:o You can see his build up then his sneeze(for the most part) at 5:58Ā . Wooohoo. Ā Arin says a blessingļ»æ(I can never spell the german word)

I already loveĀ the grumps new camera format just because of thisĀ šŸ˜„

Also thanks for being so awesomely quick to post this when the forums came back!Ā I wanted to share this link soĀ badly while thingsĀ wereĀ down! I missed everyone here!

• 2 weeks later...