Sneeze Fetish Forum

Danny from Game Grumps

Voodoo huntress

I was just minding my buisness catching up on Gamegrumps when at 0:20 seconds, Danny sneezes and Arin asks him if hes okay. Danny says that he might be slightly allergic to cats. This discussion of allergies goes on until about 1:52 and Arin mentions that craft stores make him allergic(weird?). What a brilliant start to an episode.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• shnashq

• LimeyBlimey

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Boy is Danny an adorable treat. He sneezes twice . Once at 6:00 and another at 6:15. You can see his pre-sneeze face . At the end of the episode he announces that he has the flu( Ive been informed that he was being sarcastic, that flew over my head)

Edited by Skellieton
8 hours ago, Skellieton said:

Boy is Danny an adorable treat. He sneezes twice . Once at 6:00 and another at 6:15. You can see his pre-sneeze face . At the end of the episode he announces that he has the flu( Ive been informed that he was being sarcastic, that flew over my head)

Aww, this one is my new favourite 😊

• 2 weeks later...

Danny graces us with a cute(uncovered) sneeze again at 2:30 and Arin says "Gsundeiht". 

On 7/19/2019 at 1:33 AM, Skellieton said:

1:38:34 Arin sneezes and they bless him

Correction : 1:33:09, how did I get that so wrong. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! Back with some more Danny cuteness

17:51 one sneeze from Danny then he gets blessed by one coworker and playfully whines that not everyone blessed him. Banter galore. 

Danny had a cold recently, he sounds stuffed up and sniffly in this♡. Super cute

Edited by Skellieton

So I was watching some grumps eps from a couple of years ago and stumbled upon this cute little scene! Sorry if its been posted before! Dan "catches" a sneeze from a video game! 😄Starts about 1:20.

On 2/28/2020 at 11:22 AM, LimeyBlimey said:

So I was watching some grumps eps from a couple of years ago and stumbled upon this cute little scene! Sorry if its been posted before! Dan "catches" a sneeze from a video game! 😄Starts about 1:20.

It has been posted yes but its one of my favorites

Danny sneezes at 46:12 ,cutely I might add then says "Excuse me ,sorry"

• 1 month later...

Arin sneezes at 3:14 with a little build up.old but good

None from Danny recently but they are filming at Arins house temperarily so Dans cat allergies might act up. Fingers crossed.

33:54 Danny sneezes. Im pretty sure its a fake sneeze but theres a suspicious amount of time it takes him to read that dialogue so who knows. Either way its cute.

• 2 weeks later...

16:48 Danny sneezes.

14:45- 16:46 they talk about Danny being allergic to Arins cats and different allergy meds.

After 16:48, they talk about how Arin used to be allergic to cats til like 19:20

I also have some rubberRoss sneezes saved in a list if anyone was interested 

Edited by Skellieton
32 minutes ago, Skellieton said:

I also have some rubberRoss sneezes saved in a list if anyone was interested 

I'm always interested!

These are Ross O'donavan(RubberNinja) sneezes , I cant be bothered to make another thread. He's formally a coworker of GameGrumps so it fits. He suffers from allergies so there is lots. Be patient with me, these are long streams and i put them on in the background so some of the times might be off. Feel free to correct me :) anyways

Animal crossing New Horizons part 2 -Rubber NinjaVODS- 6:11;03

Animal crossing new horizons part 3 - RubberNinjaVODs-11:53 -12:05 x2

Animal crossing part 4-RubberNinjaVODS- 5:10;45

Animal crossing part 5- RubberNinjaVODs part 5- 39:20 x2 , 3:55:46 x1

Animal crossing part 6-RubberNinjaVODS- 1:08:57

Animal crossing part 7-RubberNinjaVODS- 1:18:46

Animal crossing part 8-RubberNinjaVODS- 1:51:36, 3:00:30

Animal crossing part 9-RubberNinjaVODS- 37:45 x2, 1:11:34  , 3:32:40

Thats what i have so far!

3 hours ago, MeForever said:

Thanks for posting! I wonder why he keeps saying "Twenty three-ninteen" After he sneezes.

Its from Monsters Inc! Haha

5 minutes ago, Skellieton said:

Its from Monsters Inc! Haha

Haha thanks! It's been so long since I've seen that movie.

On 4/25/2020 at 10:16 PM, Skellieton said:

These are Ross O'donavan(RubberNinja) sneezes , I cant be bothered to make another thread. He's formally a coworker of GameGrumps so it fits. He suffers from allergies so there is lots. Be patient with me, these are long streams and i put them on in the background so some of the times might be off. Feel free to correct me :) anyways

These are awesome! Thank you! I just started watching his AC stream on twitch to get ideas for my own game, and I love how sneezy he is 😄

• 4 weeks later...

Oops ill come back with the video. They uploaded on the wrong day or something so its gone. 

Edited by Skellieton
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...