Top Posters In This Topic

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• shnashq

• LimeyBlimey

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/3/2023 at 11:46 PM, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

They cut it out of the video on TheGrumps channel but Patreon exclusive one has a lovely Danny sneeze at 7:24

i don't have patreon tho... maybe you could upload it to YT or somethin like that?

On 1/3/2023 at 11:46 PM, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/76692018?utm_campaign=postshare_fan

Ten Minute Power Hour episode 21

They cut it out of the video on TheGrumps channel but Patreon exclusive one has a lovely Danny sneeze at 7:24

fr tho i don't have patreon. if you were to post the clip on youtube that would be nice

On 1/10/2023 at 9:33 PM, shnashq said:

fr tho i don't have patreon. if you were to post the clip on youtube that would be nice

I'm sorry I would but can't figure out how to. It's a Dailymotion video

10 hours ago, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

I'm sorry I would but can't figure out how to. It's a Dailymotion video

okay! is there any way you can post the dailymotion link?

Content creators use Patreon as a way to earn money from the hard work that goes into creating content.  Asking for the paid content to be reposted publicly and openly is not a great move toward the creators and might even open up the person posting it, or possibly the forum itself, up to legal action.  Even if it's extremely unlikely, its still a possibility that could happen. 

Respect content creators, yo!

(And if you really, REALLY need to get your hands on paid Patreon content...at least...do it privately and not out in the open?)

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Content creators use Patreon as a way to earn money from the hard work that goes into creating content.  Asking for the paid content to be reposted publicly and openly is not a great move toward the creators and might even open up the person posting it, or possibly the forum itself, up to legal action.  Even if it's extremely unlikely, its still a possibility that could happen. 

Respect content creators, yo!

(And if you really, REALLY need to get your hands on paid Patreon content...at least...do it privately and not out in the open?)

I'm very sorry, I didn't know. I was just very curious what that sneeze might've sounded like.

16 hours ago, mistersnzlvr26 said:

Welp. 

28234CDF-0129-440D-8E6E-FD50EA77998B.jpeg

Oh god,we've been spotted again

• 2 weeks later...

Dan sneeze with little build up,he tried to talk through it and sounds a bit stuffy after. Too cute at 8:00. What a treat,was using this as background noise

Edited by SpookyScarySkeleton

12:40, Arin mentions his nose is full of snot. No sneezes. Just a  comment lol

42:57, Arin mentions his nose is itchy and he mentions he's scratching at it. No sneeze but cute 

• 2 weeks later...

2:36 Danny sneezes and complains (jokingly) about not being blessed. It sounds silly and cute 

I've noticed he blesses their coworker Allie (she checks to make sure the mic and video output and stuff is all good). Very polite man

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 10:36 AM, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

2:36 Danny sneezes and complains (jokingly) about not being blessed. It sounds silly and cute 

I've noticed he blesses their coworker Allie (she checks to make sure the mic and video output and stuff is all good). Very polite man

Any clips of him blessing Allie?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 2:38 AM, Sahrah said:

Any clips of him blessing Allie?

not that i know of or remember.

37:28, Dan blesses Ike. I assume his job is similar to Allie's (monitoring audio levels ect)

19:17 Danny whines that he has to sneeze but it dosent happen(been there and it sucks). They talk about it until 20 mins 

Arin a lil after 0:52 seconds. Danny blesses him

28:30 Danny sneezes twice and Arin says gsundeiht. Very cute