• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• shnashq

• LimeyBlimey

• MeForever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12:27 Danny has an odd build up to his sneeze at 12:32 . Arin says gsundeiht and Dan says that had a large build up

7:53, Dan sneezes once a bit cute yet funny sounding and Arin dosent say anything about it

13:53 - Arin makes a small noise that almost sounds like a very stifled sneeze? Maybe it's not.

• 2 weeks later...

20:40,Danny sneezes cutely(with a small build up) and says "excuse me". Arin laughs

Edited by SpookyScarySkeleton

This was fun to make. Just picked a few favorites. 

• 3 weeks later...

25:53 . A sneeze from Arin??? It might be a laugh or a cough honestly. 

• 2 weeks later...

32:40. Dan seemed to be far from the mic at this point and he sneezed I think 

17:39- Danny sneezes and Arin says "Gsundeiht" and Dan says "sorry I was busy dying"

On 4/23/2021 at 12:01 PM, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

This is the one.hes sniffly and sneezy throughout.i wrote down the times by the VOD on twitch but this one is trimmed down slightly so dosent match up. I'll try to find others but that's his VOD channel

Okay not to trudge this out of the dirt, but the thread was updated and I couldn't sleep, so here are the timestamps for that Ross guy (sniffly and sneezy throughout? no kidding):

5:10

26:00

27:05

28:20

46:55 (x3)

48:55 (x2)

1:09:05 (x2)

1:11:20

1:31:15 (x2)

I wasn't watching the whole time, just listening, but there are plenty of false starts as well as sniffling and nose rubbing throughout the entire thing. Also he deadass whips out a thermometer in the middle, so if that's your thing, he's got a blanket over his shoulders. Mentioning COVID is currently a turn off for me, so if that's you too, just know it's allergies and he has no fever. But you can use your imaginations all you want, idc, go nuts lol

Peace ✌️

On 8/19/2021 at 6:10 AM, Justforawhile said:

Okay not to trudge this out of the dirt, but the thread was updated and I couldn't sleep, so here are the timestamps for that Ross guy (sniffly and sneezy throughout? no kidding):

5:10

26:00

27:05

28:20

46:55 (x3)

48:55 (x2)

1:09:05 (x2)

1:11:20

1:31:15 (x2)

I wasn't watching the whole time, just listening, but there are plenty of false starts as well as sniffling and nose rubbing throughout the entire thing. Also he deadass whips out a thermometer in the middle, so if that's your thing, he's got a blanket over his shoulders. Mentioning COVID is currently a turn off for me, so if that's you too, just know it's allergies and he has no fever. But you can use your imaginations all you want, idc, go nuts lol

Peace ✌️

Thank you so much. I watch his streams constantly. Maybe a month ago he got his air conditioner fixed or cleaned, either one and found out that the air from outside was filtering through it (along with pollen) and coming into his office where his gaming setup is. He's been less sneezy since he replaced it. I should go through his recent vods, I've seen a few sneezes as of late.

Thank you for finding the times

17:10 -Danny sneezes and Arin says gsundeiht. Danny says he should see a doctor. Arin says "Bless your innocent soul", sweet interaction.

9 minutes ago, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

1:27, Arin sneezes once and Dan seems unimpressed

"Wooow I just caught a disease" 🤤 what a delicious find! 

• 3 weeks later...

5:26- Danny talks about accidentally finding sneeze fetish material. I felt a bit called out. I wonder how vanillas stumble upon that? 🤔

2 hours ago, SpookyScarySkeleton said:

I wonder how vanillas stumble upon that? 🤔

Maybe for content creators at least by like checking where your youtube trafic comes from? Otherwise I have no idea lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...