Sneeze Fetish Forum

Requests?

shadows45

I've never written a fic or drabble before, or for that matter actually done a lot of story writing. Usually roleplaying is more my thing, but I figured I'd give fics a shot.
I was wondering if anyone had any requests for things they would like to see more of on the site? Seeing as I have next to no clue where to start. 

I think there should be more Wonder Woman and Black Widow fics on this site. I always imagine how their sneeze affects their super powers

Sure I can try writing something like that. :) I'm kinda surprised there aren't more on the site considering how popular both of those characters are.

I would really love more Critical Role fics, but if you don't know that fandom it's alright :)

11 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

I think there should be more Wonder Woman and Black Widow fics on this site. I always imagine how their sneeze affects their super powers

I second Black Widow!

5 hours ago, MeForever said:

I would really love more Critical Role fics, but if you don't know that fandom it's alright :)

I've never actually heard of that fandom if I'm honest. What's it about? 

On 7/5/2017 at 5:27 AM, MeForever said:

I'd read a story about Pike or Vex'ahlia sneezing

On 5-7-2017 at 8:38 PM, shadows45 said:

I've never actually heard of that fandom if I'm honest. What's it about? 

It's a live D&D show on twitch about a group named Vox Machina, and they travel around their world and do stuff (Worst description ever but I hope you get the general point :) )

Archived