Sneeze Fetish Forum

Telling my bf :) and he's really gorgeous

2410Ar

At first i have to apologize about my english cause it's not really good

So i have already told my bf about my fetish :blushing:

we were actually just sending messages in the middle of the night and he suddenly asked me if i have any fetishes. So I told him that yes i have some but i won't tell him the weirdest one and that he have to guess. 

So he started with vomiting etc.. but in the end he guessed... and i was so happy that he did it by himself cause i it would be too embarrassing for me.He said that he's totally fine with that and he finds it cute... ;__; Last time that we've met he tried to induced but he couldn't make it with tissue and pepper so i have to find out something new

He has also just send me a message that he is allergic to something and he've been sneezing all day and every time he sneezes he thinks about me...SOOO CUTE:wub:

I've heard him sneezing ones. We were in forest and i haven't even seen it. It just happened so quickly... it was samething like HESCHUUU( I'm trying my best to describe his sneeze but it's my first time)

I know it's short but i'm just so happy that he's okey with it that i have to share it :):) <3  

That's wonderful! Telling my own boyfriend was the best decision I ever made. As soon as I told him, he sent a whole bunch of videos of him sneezing and we are filming them regularly every week. He just wants to make me happy.

I think as fetishists, we tend to over exaggerate the weirdness of sneezing as a fetish, but most non-fetishists don't really think it is that weird. At least, not compared to some other fetishes out there (yeah, vomiting, for one).

As for inducement - have you considered purchasing some chhinkni? It works an absolute charm with my boyfriend and the $19 vial I purchased in February is still mostly full. Good value for money.

I was thinking about chhinkni but i would have to buy it by The internet And i'M not an Adult so i guess that my parents would realize something couse it's not realy normal to buy such a thing And i realy don't want them to know about my fetish

But Thanks for The idea And maybe i will Ask him to buy it???

Archived