Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fandoms I would like to see more often on the forums

JolliLolli

Undertale (this one boggles my mind)

Gorillaz (this one ALSO surprises me, but not as much as UT)

Villainous

Happy Tree Friends  

The 7D (I mean if we're being honest)

Personally, I'd like to see more of the original "Sherlock Holmes" -- not "Sherlock," but "Sherlock Holmes."  There have been a few great fics here already, I know, but I want more!:D

13 minutes ago, Luisa39 said:

Personally, I'd like to see more of the original "Sherlock Holmes" -- not "Sherlock," but "Sherlock Holmes."  There have been a few great fics here already, I know, but I want more!:D

Lol. XD

I think the best way to approach this is to offer something in return! Like a trade or something. People will be much more willing to write more things if they're getting something out of it as well! I mean, some people are happy to just gift things, but I'll think you'll have much more luck if you offer something in return, rather than just asking/expecting people to write things for you! 

Just some thoughts :)

It's the darndest thing, I was like "what about that 7D show" recently but I dismissed the idea because Iiiii wasn't aware that anyone else would be even remotely invested xD But now that I know there's at least two people that might like it, I'll give it more consideration.

I'd like to see a greater Batman presence, and I'm not just talking about Batman as a character... I namely mean his Rogue's Gallery. That being said [related to what Puds said (if at least loosely)], I AM working on a Batman fic of my own to contribute once I reach a point of satisfaction but I wouldn't complain if there was more Batman-related work on here.

I'm sure there's others I could add but as I'm a prowler by nature, depending on the popularity of this thread, I'll be back to see what other fandoms coincide with my own that I might be able to contribute to. (and yes pls more Sherlock Holmes, "Sherlock" aside)

I'd love to see more of the HBO show Big Love. I mean, sure, fetish-wise I'm a total Barb Girl, (hehehe, 'Barbie Girl'... I mean what?!! :huh: but even if the fetishy stuff is focused on other characters, I'd still absolutely read it as regular fanfiction, if there's at least an attempt at keeping everyone in character. I love that family. :heart: 

And more fandoms with interesting, celebral female character over the age of 40, please. If there are any. "The Good Fight" seemed promising, but I can't get hold of it over here for example.

6 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

I think the best way to approach this is to offer something in return! Like a trade or something. People will be much more willing to write more things if they're getting something out of it as well! I mean, some people are happy to just gift things, but I'll think you'll have much more luck if you offer something in return, rather than just asking/expecting people to write things for you! 

Just some thoughts :)

Yeah I know that's one way to do it, but I'm too shy to willingly ask anyone for anything. xD 

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I'd love to see more of the HBO show Big Love. I mean, sure, fetish-wise I'm a total Barb Girl, (hehehe, 'Barbie Girl'... I mean what?!! :huh: but even if the fetishy stuff is focused on other characters, I'd still absolutely read it as regular fanfiction, if there's at least an attempt at keeping everyone in character. I love that family. :heart: 

And more fandoms with interesting, celebral female character over the age of 40, please. If there are any. "The Good Fight" seemed promising, but I can't get hold of it over here for example.

Never heard of it. :I

oh boy I don't even visit the fandom sections 99% of the time because there's nothing I'm familiar with. (**there are occasional stories that I find and read, but the key word here is "occasional". I watched Yuri on Ice just so I could read more fics here. I don't regret that though.) 

I keep meaning to write stuff for fandoms I like but...lol 
The best way to generate new material in a fandom is to create something...it inspires others to try as well! 

I love original fiction though because you don't need to know the characters or verse before reading!

hmm, well I love bad guys, I don't even usually read snzfics where it's a hero that gets sick. Please don't take this as me asking for any of them, this is just my 'wishful thinking' two cents.

Villainous, the cartoon network mini-series

Slender Man

Batman (but really more his rouges gallery, Joker, Scarecrow, a h/c fic with Mr. Freeze...)

Skullduggery Plesant (even though I haven't read the books in forevss)

The Invisible Man (Griffin does this really adorable sneeze in the original black and white movie and I just die whenever I hear it, plus he's always sneezing in the original book too)

Transformers Prime (Starscream yaaaaassss)

Kingdom Hearts (sneezy Xemnas :3 )

Legend of Zelda (especially the Hyrule Legends version of Ganondorf...)

FFXV (More love for mai boi Ardyn Izunia!)

Fallout 4 (Pretty much just for Nick Valentine, one of the few good guys I'd like to see tortured... in a friendly way of course!)

Agent 47 from Hitman (he has a nice voice)

Hyde from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Pitch Black from The Guardian's of Childhood/ Rise of the Guardians series

again this isn't asking anyone for anything! I've tried writing my own stuff but I always end up feeling awkward and not very...turned on as it were. This is just me throwing out some wishful thinking!

I very much second Nick Valentine, but I'm not even sure if he CAN sneeze. 

And I'm always open to trade, even for fandoms I've never heard of!

That's why I love the "how would they sneeze" thread so much. It's just all these different and eclectic characters. 

I hope it updates again soon...and not only because mine is the most recent. :P I like reading all of them, and fulfilling requests!

Chiller, a sneezy skeleton

The adventure zone

undertale

steven univers

and ones i cant think of off the top of my head

I'd love to see more of:

Forever with Henry sneezing

Stargate Atlantis with either John, Rodney, or Carson sneezing.

OUAT with Hook/Killian sneezing.

I've written a handful of sneezefics for these fandoms in the past, but unfortunately my periods where I'm motivated to write can be few and far between. Besides, it's often more fun to read stuff that someone else has written. I might consider a trade in the future if I ever feel like I can do any writing that isn't RP again, but I think these fandoms just aren't very popular on this site as a whole.

1 hour ago, lunarcat42 said:

hmm, well I love bad guys, I don't even usually read snzfics where it's a hero that gets sick. Please don't take this as me asking for any of them, this is just my 'wishful thinking' two cents.

Villainous, the cartoon network mini-series

Slender Man

Batman (but really more his rouges gallery, Joker, Scarecrow, a h/c fic with Mr. Freeze...)

Skullduggery Plesant (even though I haven't read the books in forevss)

The Invisible Man (Griffin does this really adorable sneeze in the original black and white movie and I just die whenever I hear it, plus he's always sneezing in the original book too)

Transformers Prime (Starscream yaaaaassss)

Kingdom Hearts (sneezy Xemnas :3 )

Legend of Zelda (especially the Hyrule Legends version of Ganondorf...)

FFXV (More love for mai boi Ardyn Izunia!)

Fallout 4 (Pretty much just for Nick Valentine, one of the few good guys I'd like to see tortured... in a friendly way of course!)

Agent 47 from Hitman (he has a nice voice)

Hyde from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Pitch Black from The Guardian's of Childhood/ Rise of the Guardians series

again this isn't asking anyone for anything! I've tried writing my own stuff but I always end up feeling awkward and not very...turned on as it were. This is just me throwing out some wishful thinking!

In all perfect honesty, out of all the fandoms you listed. The only 2 that caught my eye were Villainous and Slenderman. Ahh Slenderman...Making me too scared to go anywhere that had the word Woods/Forest/Park in it's name since 2012...

Holy fucking shit I did NOT expect this thread to get so many replies in such a short amount of time.

22 hours ago, JolliLolli said:

Undertale (this one boggles my mind)

Gorillaz (this one ALSO surprises me, but not as much as UT)

Villainous

Happy Tree Friends  

The 7D (I mean if we're being honest)

Oh I forgot to add Digimon to that list. xD How stupid of me.

Brooklyn 99

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia 

Marvel movies and shows (Luke Cage? Agents of SHIELD??? Daredevil?????)

Fear the Walking Dead

Ghostbusters (2016)

Broadchurch

I definitely agree there should be more undertale here. I'll be happy to write you some, once I have the time!

On 7/19/2017 at 10:32 PM, RachTheCool said:

I definitely agree there should be more undertale here. I'll be happy to write you some, once I have the time!

Oh you are a kind person. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 9:49 AM, AnonyMouse said:

Brooklyn 99

Fear the Walking Dead

Ghostbusters (2016)

Broadchurch

Broadchurch yes absolutely!!! I'm really upset that there isn't any.

• 1 month later...

I want to see more Buffy, especially Buffy/Spike fluff. I'm pretty sure I've read every single Buffy fic on this site multiple times lol. 

I know there's more I want to see but I can't think of them at the moment!! 

Naruto ! I need more naruto fics in my life lol

Lotr

Copper

Snow white the red hair

Rurouni  kenshin

Merlin

Inuyasha

All I can think of right now that I wish I would be able to find more of haha

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 6:49 AM, AnonyMouse said:

Brooklyn 99

Fear the Walking Dead

Ghostbusters (2016)

Broadchurch

How did I not see you mentioned FTWD... Seconded, honestly. I'm enamored with that show. I had this brain fart of an idea for a couple of short drabbles but, like most things I say I'll start, they wind up on the back burner. Still, I'd love to give one or two ideas a shot one of these days.

Oh, and I'll just add on: 

People of Earth

Supergirl

Outlast and Outlast: Whistleblower 

The Walking Dead Video Game (all seasons, really) 

Archived