Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fandoms I would like to see more often on the forums

JolliLolli

• 1 month later...

I'd love to read some Suits fics. 

I'm also a big fan of Hannibal, but since the series ended there hasn't been much written.  

1 hour ago, mystic-chibi said:

I'd love to read some Suits fics. 

I'm also a big fan of Hannibal, but since the series ended there hasn't been much written.  

Suits I will always do suits it may take me a long freaking time but I will always do it and I'm actually watching Hannibal oh my goodness

It'd nice to see some more noragami fans and just generally noragami fics. I read a really good one, but it was from years ago.

Also I agree with the numerous others on undertale.

Dr Wendy Carr from Mindhunter, maybe..? ^_^  The first time one of the two male protagonist meets her, literally the first thing he says to her is "it's cold season." Like... out of the blue, and he wasn't sick. Yeah, I think she was grabbing some napkins but she wasn't sniffling, coughing, sneezing, or in any way indicate that she had a cold, and it was never brought up again. :lol: 

• 1 month later...

Lots more sick Hannibal Lecture yesssssss.

I haven’t watched the show in a while but re-reading some fics about him has made me interested again. 

Stargate SG1 

It's been airing for the last few months on the ElRay network and I've fallen completely back in love with the show, and especially Daniel Jackson.  Quite possibly my favorite fictional character ever, gorgeous, adorable bookworm geek/genius and with canon allergies as an added plus! 

Seriously wish for a resurgence of this fandom. SG1 just celebrated its 20th anniversary last year, and a prequel of sorts called Stargate:Origins comes out in about a week online. 

Overwatch. Particularly Moira. Anything involving her. I've found ONE fic on tumblr....

On 2/13/2018 at 1:20 AM, kushamisukii said:

Harry potter. I feel like I already read everything with Harry and I need more of sick him xp

Ah yes. How could I forget Harry Potter?

The time flies by and I just keep jumping in and out of more and more fandoms while this thread gets more and more attention. So...Doki Doki Literature Club. Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching The Alienist and suspect I'll be writing some of those in the future. It's a serial killer mystery set in late 19th Century New York--has a very Sherlock Holmes vibe to it complete with a brilliant but flawed protagonist. Great show regardless of any sneezy stories that might come from it.

Archived