Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adventure zone fanfic (the only one im pretty sure

Chiller, a sneezy skeleton

Disclaimer:

This is a mary sue. Why? Because she could resist the thrawl???? (Idk how to spell it) oooh... and this is p. 2

I haven't written part 1

I probably wont

Oooooh... one more thing

I just finished episode 30. :I. This takes place where everyones sick.. more specifically the day after..

So if you want this story, comment below!

And I definitely wont look at what everyone's doing to see if they are even looking at this.....

So, even if one person replies, EVEN if they say they dont want it.... ill do it!

Oh yeah, plz no hate XD

Open for criticism though! 

Just dont say anything about my character being op because im now the dm with no books and im the character. Give me a break.

oh wait, all my stories are going to be on the moon

angus is my favorite

im going to do what they do and joke about what happens when they do stuff like, "i open the door and its full of monkeys." I will write stuff like that in bold. 

Oh, here's one part that i would put in the first story, 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY DOG CANT GO TO THE MOON!!?" I angrily yell. The director calmly replies, "we cant have dogs on the moon." "THEN WHERE IS MY DOG GOING TO GO ?!?" "Don't you have family members who could take the dog?" I give her a death glare. "I do.... IN ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!!" Then i storm out.

i am not pairing other people up with mine. 

My character just sometimes acts drunk when sick. Sometimes.

32 minutes ago, murphy dee said:

I'm seeing a lot of author's notes but no actual story?

Oh, I see a story, just not about Adventure Zone lol

-scratches head- She said she hasn't written part one but she isn't going to but she's going to regardless on whether or not people actually want it? This has more twists than a current-day Shyamalan movie. I feel so emotionally manipulated

I don't even know what i was writing. It was like, 1 am. But I haven't written the stories yet. So yeah, i was saying its a mary sue because she now travels with taako, magnus, and merle. Sorry if its kinda unclear and I don't know why I wrote that. I can't think of a single reason. So, if you guys want the story, i have decided to do part 1, and it might not have the most sneezing, but it will definitely have quite a bit.

Just now, Chiller, a sneezy skeleton said:

Sorry if its kinda unclear 

I was talking about the part where i said i would post it regardless, i'm not.

6 hours ago, Red Ring of Death said:

Oh, I see a story, just not about Adventure Zone lol

-scratches head- She said she hasn't written part one but she isn't going to but she's going to regardless on whether or not people actually want it? This has more twists than a current-day Shyamalan movie. I feel so emotionally manipulated

What i meant was, there were (and now are) going to be too stories in this. I was going to part 1 of the second story, but now if you guys want it im going to do part 1 of the first story. I wasn't doing the first story because I didn't have any ideas, but now, i do

Archived