Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tom Holland (no actual sneezes)

iluvemojis

No sneezes from him yet, but some news. Tom Holland is allergic to cats!! He says it in this video here: 

at about 0:17. 

I was freaking out when I saw this, so I thought I'd leave it here, in case anyone enjoys it. 

(And before anyone gets upset, Tom Holland is 21 in real life.)

And the thread continues! I just found a video where Sebastian and Anthony were roasting Tom.

They are joking about how Tom has a handler because he's "8 years old" and then at 0:18 he says that Tom carries around a handkerchief because he's "87 years old". This led my mind to think...why does he carry one of those?? Lol. Anyway, hope you enjoy. 

Omg I saw the video about the cat allergy a few days ago and was like "!!!" Since seeing the new Spider-man movie last week, I've definitely developed a bit of a thing for this guy :wub: 

Hopefully we get an actual sneeze out of him sometime soon! 

• 5 weeks later...

I think his character sneezes in the impossible but it could also just be a cough. 

part is at 49:51.

(His character is underage but the actor was over 18 at the time). 

Let me know if this is a sneeze or if I'm going crazy...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

In the past couple days, they’ve release some new interviews with Tom for No Way Home. In some of them, as soon as he started talking, I immediately could tell something was off - it sounds like he’s losing his voice. Instead of his usual perky, energetic and somewhat higher pitched voice, he sounded quite tired, and his voice was raspy and hoarse with a deeper pitch. Here’s the interviews where it is the most noticeable:

I was pretty confident that the press tour was not helping his voice, but I was curious if he was sick or not. Turns out, I found another interview where he states that he is in fact a bit sick. It’s at about 1:35 in the video:

They brought up the fact that Zendaya and Tom’s height difference causes some problems with the stunts they have to do since they land at different times, and they all started laughing. Well, Tom’s laugh turned into a cough, and you can hear Zendaya quietly say “are you ok?” Before Tom replied saying he’s a bit sick today. While there is no sneezing, it’s actually a really sweet moment between the two, as you can see Zendaya give him his drink and patting him on the back; I can only imagine she’s caring for him more behind the scenes. With the release of No Way Home coming in less than 2 weeks I hope Tom starts to feel better, as I’m sure the amount of press stuff they’ll be doing will only increase, so he’s got a lot of talking and interviews ahead of him! 

Also, for those who like hearing celebrities say “bless you”, here’s another recent interview where he says it. It’s not in the context of sneezing, but it’s still a really cute moment between him and Zendaya, since Tom apparently spoiled what happened to Iron Man in Endgame to her - it was nice to hear him say it:) The moment starts at 3:28!

• 1 month later...