Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wiping their nose?

Eights of Spades

I'm curious, aside from sneezing, does anyone find it attractive if someone you like is wiping their nose with their hand?  or do you prefer just them sniffing/wiping with a tissue?  or nothing?

I prefer if they wipe with a tissue but that's just my preference.

I like the vulnerability behind trying to stay clean, and I do like a little bit of runny nose just because it makes the sneezer look like they are that much more uncontrolled. I don't like a lot of snot though. Wiping nose is good with me ^w^

That very much depends on the situation. I would say I prefer sniffling, but being really sensitive to sound it probably wouldn't matter how much I like or am attracted to someone, one sniffle in a situation where I'm already annoyed or stressed, and I'd explode. With wiping... well, if someone is wiping their nose with their hand and then goes on to handle stuff I'm going to touch, or worse, eat, in a near future (or at all), it doesn't matter how much I like the person - it's disgusting. Same if they're wiping visible mess from their nose, with or without tissue. It can be enjoyable as a detail in fics as long as it doesn't go into too much visuals, but... hm.

I guess I do like it in very specific situations/with very specific people/at a very specific time, but if anything is slightly off within those specifics (which can vary from day to day) I won't like it at all, so it's just easier to say I don't. I could've saved myself a lot of time just saying that to begin with. :lol:

My favorite is with a handkerchief (though I guess I like this more in fiction than IRL).  Definitely NOT with the hand.

Even though I might like a little wiping  with a tissue or hanky or nose blowing I'm fine as long as I don't see the contents. 

However, I think I'd prefer rubbing an itchy nose or wiping a runny one any day. I also really like how some guys gesture or rub at their noses as they are shy or flirting. Not "wipe" but still gesturing hand to nose and it's so adorable!

• 2 years later...
On 7/27/2017 at 8:59 PM, daystar428 said:

Even though I might like a little wiping  with a tissue or hanky or nose blowing I'm fine as long as I don't see the contents. 

However, I think I'd prefer rubbing an itchy nose or wiping a runny one any day. I also really like how some guys gesture or rub at their noses as they are shy or flirting. Not "wipe" but still gesturing hand to nose and it's so adorable!

Same, not big on seeing the contents either, I’m more interested in everything else, rubbing or itching can be cute since it still gives off that vulnerability vibe ☺️

Inherently, I suppose a tissue is less... gross? But the hand-wipe (or "allergic salute") kind of amps up the desperation factor for me? Like... they NEED a tissue, but they don't HAVE one, and their nose keeps RUNNING, and the have to SNEEZE again, etc...

On 7/27/2017 at 8:59 PM, daystar428 said:

Exactly this! All of it! :drool:

5 hours ago, Niceguy said:

Inherently, I suppose a tissue is less... gross? But the hand-wipe (or "allergic salute") kind of amps up the desperation factor for me? Like... they NEED a tissue, but they don't HAVE one, and their nose keeps RUNNING, and the have to SNEEZE again, etc...

So funny to see you mention the allergic salute! Somebody told me awhile ago that I tend to do that and I'd never heard of it before. I use it more to relieve the itch than to wipe when it's runny 🤧