Sneeze Fetish Forum

Say Something Nice About the Person Above You

PuddinPop

I have no idea if this thread has been done before - I couldn't find anything but maybe Im just not looking hard enough :awesum:

There is so much negativity in the Pit sometimes, I thought it would be nice to have something really positive.

So, the purpose of this thread is to post something nice/a compliment/something you really like about the person who posted above you. It can be serious, mushy, or even a little silly. Regardless, I want only nice things in this thread. No negatives please, even jokingly. Conversations will be permitted, as long as a compliment is included in your post somewhere :zippy:

Given there is no one above me, but I need to start somewhere, here goes... 

Hey, SFF Index. Thanks, man, for making each sub forum easy to navigate to. You have so much cool info on you, I love how I can browse and see who's online, what topics have been posted in, whose birthday it is, and many more things. You've been so good to me for almost 5 years now. I love you, man.

Edited by PuddinPop
My adjectives need work apparently
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• bingochamp7

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

You started this thread. :)  Honestly, anyone who goes out of their way to inject a little positivity in the world is a fantastic person in my book.  Plus, you help run this place which I'm sure is a thankless task often enough.

SleepingPhlox you are SO creative and awesome and such a great writer. I was so glad you wanted to trade with me because you have a great grasp of the Marvel characters. You're also a positive person who sees and encourages the best in people! I'm genuinely glad you have this crazy fetish like the rest of us because you're a wonderful addition to the forum.

Anony! You always seem so super cool and down-to-earth, and generally a really awesome and strong person. You also wrote me an absolutely lovely secret santa story last year which I adored!! I really admire your writing style and imagination. <3

zneeze, i always enjoy reading your contributions on the forum.

You seem like a pretty cool dude and I'm glad you're a member here.

:joal:

*Rubs hands together* Joal 555 my good sir not only were you a bomb diggity Admin you are a kind lovely gentleman to boot And its great talking to you in general and you make me smile 

bmg, if positivity and enthusiasm were raindrops, yours would fill an ocean ^_^

(also, Phlox, thank you QwQ I love this thread already xDD)

12 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

bmg, if positivity and enthusiasm were raindrops, yours would fill an ocean ^_^

(also, Phlox, thank you QwQ I love this thread already xDD)

(:cryhappy::blushsmiley:

I LOVE YOU ALL

i got rid of the spoiler for you 

- puds woz ere 2k17 :datass:

Edited by PuddinPop
Fixed spoiler tag

BMG, you're so fast in these compliments threads! I've never seen someone so eager to spread positivity or see as much good in people as you do.  

^ This THIS Beautiful Admin *Fangirls over Puds*

its my specialty dear Sen I must spread my love for tis why i'm so short *falls dramatically* ok enough of me being a dork Sen you are Amazing and you give me so much hope and everything you have been through makes me love you even more. I just love this forum so much That I can't words 

Haha, aww, Batmansgirl, you are so eager, so quick to these threads, and you are always this intense and enthusiastic member who injects enthusiasm into everyone you speak to. It's truly a rare and wonderful trait to be able to go through life and keep the energy and happiness spreading like you do. I'm seriously impressed. :D 

(NOT EVEN GONNA COMMENT BUT I'M HONORED RIGHT NOW THAT YOU THINK THAT CHANEL :D) 

Edited by batmansgirl

Aww, just reading through this thread made me super happy. Happy threads rock :biggrinsmiley:

Chanel, you are clearly a very esteemed and beloved member on the forum, and it's very easy to see why. You seem to be a very kind-hearted and thoughtful person, and you are a fantastically witty and gifted writer, and you have such a beautiful way with words. 

Gingerdean, I love your SPN fics!! Writers like you are why I originally joined the forum, so I could tell them how much I like their writing. I haven't even been reading SPN fics for months, but I still remember thinking that you were one of three or so of the best SPN writers I had ever read. On top of that, you seem like a very nice person. :) 

• 2 months later...

Cerulean Blue, you are always very positive and really friendly. Plus, you seem like an extremely supportive person who is full of good advice.

• 1 month later...

We need the positivity threads going again!

You are far stronger than you think, and I'm utterly impressed by how you manage to be positive and caring towards others while struggling with depression and other illnesses. Also, I think it's a great big "d'awww" how you and aName found each other. :lol: 

Chanel you are very right! :D and also, you are one of the true "too great to lose" on the forum, no doubt! :D

(Don't mind me while I cry and smile in the corner) 

Madness Chanel I love you both

@bingochamp7 I really like your username. It makes me wonder if you're really a champ at bingo. But I'm sure you are. I also like the gif with in your signature with all the cats. 

• 2 months later...

ITS ABOUT TIME TO REVIVE

Cute GOOD LORD I LOVE YOU YOU ARE THE BEST not only do you kick butt with cp YOU ARE A LANGUAGE MASTER